Dinosaurs

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
It's the view of many here that dinosaurs, as well as ALL prehistoric creatures, lived alongside man. I just want those of you who share this view to present evidence of it (not from the Bible please, but other textual sources will do).

We've been through this before, I know. But it's always fun.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Yea, we need a Dino fosil with some broken dish fragments from the ark in his tummy.

Interplanner

I don't know where I saw it but I do recall a photograph in which a bare human footprint crossed a large (3-4 ft width) reptile or bird shaped footprint taken somewhere in Texas. Both were solidified (not using the word fossil here because I'm not sure it was claimed to be that).

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I don't know where I saw it but I do recall a photograph in which a bare human footprint crossed a large (3-4 ft width) reptile or bird shaped footprint taken somewhere in Texas. Both were solidified (not using the word fossil here because I'm not sure it was claimed to be that).

Glen Rose, Texas. The dinosaur footprints are very real, but someone else came and carved out a human footprint in some of them

There is a photo here: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2012/11/dinosaur-human-footprints-together.html?m=1

Interplanner

In literary sources, it is almost universal that cosmology will include the defeat of a large lizard or sea-monster. This is even mentioned in Psalms and Job. The victor is usually the Creator. Sometimes this world is made from the flesh of that creature.

In Genesis, there is the record that the atmosphere from creation to the flood was different from today's--the vapory cieling supporting a lush plant life. This is destroyed in the flood. Thus there is evidence of lush plant life under the Sahara's sands. I can see where the 'greenhouse' would have supported larger life. There are findings of mammoths frozen quickly with partly chewed food in their mouths in Russia, as I recall.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's the view of many here that dinosaurs, as well as ALL prehistoric creatures, lived alongside man. I just want those of you who share this view to present evidence of it (not from the Bible please, but other textual sources will do).

We've been through this before, I know. But it's always fun.
Soft tissue in dinosaur bones pretty much puts an end to the notion that the dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
0803-3steg3.jpg

Hawkins

So in order to play your game, here are the two fundamental questions;

1) does all and every organism died in the past must have left trails for you to trace?

(what do you think the proportion among all the died organism in the past of which something (such as bones) have left for us to track down as the evidence?)

2) is the absence of evidence the evidence of absence?

(if not, don't sound as if it is so)

eddie17

Get a book called "after the flood" the early post flood history of europe traced back to Noah.

Go to chapter 10 dinosaurs from anglo saxon and other records.

Im sure this will blow your mind,and what has been held from us in history.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Job describes leviathan and behemoth — dinosaurs.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's the view of many here that dinosaurs, as well as ALL prehistoric creatures, lived alongside man.

No problem. Man did not call them dinosaurs, the heathen did. Man called them dragons. And then the fossil record which has mammals and dinosaurs together.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yea, we need a Dino fosil with some broken dish fragments from the ark in his tummy.

Wood doesn't normally survive that long without help. It rots away. Buried boats and the vegetation in the teeth of the "65 million" year old dinosaur is about as old as it gets.