• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Dinosaurs are fake and leads to atheism!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Dinosaurs are a big myth meant to entertain us by giving us the impression that some lively creatures roamed the earth before God's creation.

We all know God created the world and all life more recent than espoused in evolutionary theory, which claims life evolved without a creator, yet even those who ponder a biblical day may not be a 24 hour day, we would not assume that God called a day millions of years.

Dinosaurs are the first means of attack on the biblical account: God created the earth and made humans in His image, not taken from the lower animal's. If we assume dinosaurs existed millions of years ago then we would have to assume that life began long enough ago that some evolutionary theory would make sense.

While man did not evolve from lower animal forms, the belief in dinosaurs causes many to question the longevity of the earth. It can create doubts in one's faith.

What I have found upsetting is some people today claim dinosaurs are in scripture, yet this is faux modern interpretation of scripture, which means something else.

This video explains well what I mean and presents arguments about dinosaur belief in an honest and cogent manner.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I did not mean to start three threads on the topic, if that is the case. I tried to delete.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hah?

Wut?

Seriously?

Kat, I'm seriously baffled.

Dinosaurs are missionary lizards, and dinosaur soft tissue is one of the BIGGEST discoveries to date that supports Young Earth Creationism!

Dinosaurs are young. ALL OF THEM! They're not millions of years old, but were created on days five and six of the creation week, 7 to 10 thousand years ago.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Dinosaurs are fake. They are nothing more than the name implies, lizards, terrible perhaps, but mainly large lizards. Not gigantic as told in fables. Not as big as elephants, which were the biggest creatures on the ark. There were no giant lizards on the ark. They all died in the flood.

Dinosaurs are a fake atheistic fable.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
OK, suppose you're dumb enough to believe the baloney about huge lizards romping around the countryside in Adam's time. I wonder why not one clear description of these beasts? Not even a strange metaphorical tale.
Read this:

160225_5o1a9257_architecture_mp.jpg

Natural History Museum. Fake?

OK, suppose you're dumb enough to believe the baloney about huge lizards romping around the countryside in Adam's time. I wonder why not one clear description of these beasts? Not even a strange metaphorical tale.

I don't see any clear description of a platypus either.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Right. Thousands and thousands of historians and scientists and academics all got together with a bunch of glue, and the Smithsonian Institute was born. :)
Exactly! And they are a bunch of God hating atheists who want to corrupt your kids.
Platypus is not the same, God created a good platypus as a unique species to entice the human imagination, but man turned for that image to one of horror and the devil !

Exactly! And they are a bunch of God hating atheists who want to corrupt your kids.
Platypus is not the same, God created a good platypus as a unique species to entice the human imagination, but man turned for that image to one of horror and the devil !

Alrighty then

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Then you agree that they are using “old bones” and just think they are gluing them together wrong?
Yes. There were bigger elephant like animals that existed with early humans that may have gone extinct in the Flood. There were big lizards, but God changed them after the Fall into modern snakes.
Most of those old bones are mammal bones, not lizard bones.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes. There were bigger elephant like animals that existed with early humans that may have gone extinct in the Flood. There were big lizards, but God changed them after the Fall into modern snakes.
Were there elephants in the Garden?

Did the Garden have a shoreline from which Adam and Eve would have encountered marine animals?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Sure, they had marine animals. All the animals they had, we have today. Some animals have gone extinct since the flood due to various reasons, but no animals evolve into other animals. In the garden were monkeys and apes, allong with elephants and giraffes and all antelope and deer. I'm not sure but I think mammoths died out in the Flood and that is what the big bones of so called sauropods come from. They are not lizard bones.

Sure, they had marine animals. All the animals they had, we have today. Some animals have gone extinct since the flood due to various reasons, but no animals evolve into other animals. In the garden were monkeys and apes, allong with elephants and giraffes and all antelope and deer. I'm not sure but I think mammoths died out in the Flood and that is what the big bones of so called sauropods come from. They are not lizard bones.

How exactly do you know all this: Giant elephants but no dinosaurs, and alt-platypuses?

Derf

No big lizards after the fall?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No big lizards after the fall?
Nope. Not real big and they never were as big as elephants. Crocodiles get very big, but they are not lizards. There used to be bigger crocodiles and huge sharks, but no longer.

Derf

Nope. Not real big and they never were as big as elephants. Crocodiles get very big, but they are not lizards. There used to be bigger crocodiles and huge sharks, but no longer.
How do you know there used to be bigger crocs and huge sharks?