• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Dinosaurs are fake and leads to atheism!

Right Divider

Body part
So you concur? Progress then.
No... nothing new means no "progress".
The mistakes and time alone do nothing.
No kidding... but that is the claim made by evolutionists. You're a very poor supporter of your "theory".
The systematic pressures of competitive mating are the engine.
Again for the dense, that does NOT create anything NEW.

That is a REQUIREMENT of YOUR THEORY.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I see no one has refuted my contention. . . . It must be true then.

Argumentum ad ignorantium

that fossils are merely rocks that some crafty atheistical darwinialists simply chiseled into the shapes of imaginary "dinosaur" bones in order to cast doubt on young-earth creationism.

You might have a point if we didn't actually have plenty of evidence that dinosaurs DID exist, and that the evidence does not contradict, and in fact, supports, the Young Earth Creationist view.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Developments are so gradual it is hard to call anything new. Sometimes more rapid changes do occur. But compare two forms 1000 years apart and it will seem new.

No, different not new is the concept o focus on.

It seems you missed this:

It's actually really easy to observe changes in populations. The problem for you is that those changes don't result in the creature becoming another.

For example:

* Finches Adapt in 17 Years, Not 2.3 Million: As for Charles Darwin's finches, they're claimed to have taken 2,300,000 years to diversify from an initial species blown onto the Galapagos Islands. Yet individuals from a single finch species on a U.S. Bird Reservation in the Pacific were introduced to a group of small islands 300 miles away and in at most 17 years, lPhoto of a finchike Darwin's finches, they had diversified their beaks, related muscles, and behavior to fill various ecological niches. See also Jean Lightner's review of the Grants' 40 Years.

Right Divider

Body part
Developments are so gradual it is hard to call anything new.
Fallacy of the beard.
Sometimes more rapid changes do occur.
It's not about the rate of change.... it's about the TYPE of change.
But compare two forms 1000 years apart and it will seem new.
Show us the details.
No, different not new is the concept to focus on.
No, it's not. YOUR THEORY requires the constant creation of NEW things.

Skeeter

Banned
It seems you missed this:
Dr Spetner should stick with engineering and give up writing books outside his area of expertise. If I invited Spetner to a party of megabucks winners, he would refuse to acknowledge the party existed because it is statistically improbable to identify the guest list prior to a date where any of the lotteries took place.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I see no one has refuted my contention that fossils are merely rocks that some crafty atheistical darwinialists simply chiseled into the shapes of imaginary "dinosaur" bones in order to cast doubt on young-earth creationism. It must be true then.
Because no one is stupid enough to take that idiotic claim seriously.

(Besides that, I refuted it weeks ago with no substantive response from Ktoyou or anyone else.)

Last edited:

marke

Compare some skeletons and get back to us on what you think.

Interestingly, whale pelvic bones are not simply vestigial as once thought; they appear to help with birthing process.
Evolutionists have wild and strange imaginations. They see a bone and draw ridiculous conclusions designed to fit their misunderstanding of facts.

Some evolutionists used to imagine that whales could evolve from an animal like a bear. Charles Darwin considered how black bears can swim for a long time. Once he wrote about such bears

…swimming for hours with widely open mouth, thus catching, like a whale, insects in the water. Even in so extreme a case as this, if the supply of insects were constant, and if better adapted competitors did not already exist in the country, I can see no difficulty in a race of bears being rendered, by natural selection, more and more aquatic in their structure and habits, with larger and larger mouths, till a creature was produced as monstrous as a whale.2

This scenario flows from a very fertile imagination. But, as documented in an earlier article, imaginary extrapolation is a key element of evolutionary theory.3

Skeeter

Banned
LOL. If you had excess to a Biology professor and learned nothing, what chance do I have in helping you? You ran her out on a rail? Your loss.

marke

Evolutionists have long preached that the first humans evolved from animals in Africa. Look it up. Darwin even thought blacks were closer to missing links, with apes at the bottom of the evolutionary chain and whites at the top. Look it up.

Take a look at the book written by noted American zoologist Madison Grant early in the 1900s, The Passing of the Great Race.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dr Spetner should stick with engineering and give up writing books outside his area of expertise.

You're evading.

The fact of the matter is that the finches changed in 17 years. Not 2.3 million.

If I invited Spetner to a party of megabucks winners, he would refuse to acknowledge the party existed because it is statistically improbable to identify the guest list prior to a date where any of the lotteries took place.

Seems completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.