Die To The Old Testament Law

dcon

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jhn 3:34 is not about you.

And, your statement about me is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob
You know what they say about having a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You expect others to explain things to you while you just say incorrect;. And expect them to accept it. Your an idiot.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob
I said
lol Your really getting boring again.

Shalom.

Some people think that boring is good. I don't. And I don't know why you say this. For what purpose you have said this I do not know.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

I don't. And I don't know if this means that you just lied, or if ... indicates leading.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
What do they say about having a conversation with an idiot that has the logic of a door nob?

dcon

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You expect others to explain things to you while you just say incorrect;. And expect them to accept it. Your an idiot.
Look who's calling others idiots. The correct spelling is YOU'RE an idiot. As in you are an idiot which (for example) is different from your parents were idiots for breeding

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Look who's calling others idiots. The correct spelling is YOU'RE an idiot. As in you are an idiot which (for example) is different from your parents were idiots for breeding

I said
lol Oh no another parrot. Nothing original just a parrot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Typical reply from someone who bullies others and got caught.

I said
Now your just bearing false witness. A bully goes after people. I pretty much stay in my own threads. Jacob fits the harassment category much better than I do. I have asked him to leave my threads because I feel sorry for him. I think he has some sort of mental problem.

dcon

BANNED
Banned
I said
Now your just bearing false witness. A bully goes after people. I pretty much stay in my own threads. Jacob fits the harassment category much better than I do. I have asked him to leave my threads because I feel sorry for him. I think he has some sort of mental problem.
I only react to what I read, and from what I've read so far, you are heavy handed with some of your comments.

dcon

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I don't. And I don't know if this means that you just lied, or if ... indicates leading.

Shalom.

Jacob
Sorry. That was tongue in cheek in reference to the poster, not you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I only react to what I read, and from what I've read so far, you are heavy handed with some of your comments.

I said
When I am talking to a blank wall that has no comprehension it is necessary some times. Some times I get dictators who ignore a conversation and just try to dictate their belief. Jacob dictates he does not discuss.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When I am talking to a blank wall that has no comprehension it is necessary some times. Some times I get dictators who ignore a conversation and just try to dictate their belief. Jacob dictates he does not discuss.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

No, I talk I don't debate.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

No, I talk I don't debate.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You idiot debating is having a conversation. You say your not having a conversation. You are so full of guile. Just from listening to you I could write a book on what happens to x Christians when God kicks them out of Christianity.

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You idiot debating is having a conversation. You say your not having a conversation. You are so full of guile. Just from listening to you I could write a book on what happens to x Christians when God kicks them out of Christianity.

13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Shalom.

That would be a worthless endeavor. It is not worthwhile to write a book based on a lie.

It is possible to have a conversation without debating. I am surprised that you do not know this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

That would be a worthless endeavor. It is not worthwhile to write a book based on a lie.

It is possible to have a conversation without debating. I am surprised that you do not know this.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Camouflage doesn't work. You told me that your an x Christian. That means God kicked you out of Christianity.

Now you work for satan and your trying to deceive real Christians into falling from grace the way you have.

[Rev 13:4, 7
4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who [is] like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" ...
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Camouflage doesn't work. You told me that your an x Christian. That means God kicked you out of Christianity.

Now you work for satan and your trying to deceive real Christians into falling from grace the way you have.

[Rev 13:4, 7
4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who [is] like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" ...
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Shalom.

You are wrong. I do not know where you get your ideas.

I used to be a Christian. I was not kicked out of Christianity by anyone. Not even God. I do not know where you get this idea. I do not know what you mean by an x. I am a Jew. I have Yeshua as my Messiah, Lord, and Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are wrong. I do not know where you get your ideas.

I used to be a Christian. I was not kicked out of Christianity by anyone. Not even God. I do not know where you get this idea. I do not know what you mean by an x. I am a Jew. I have Yeshua as my Messiah, Lord, and Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You never was one to face up to the truth. The way you lie to me I would think you lie to yourself even more.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You never was one to face up to the truth. The way you lie to me I would think you lie to yourself even more.

Shalom.

You posted this verse to me already. I responded there. You string your ideas against me together out of control.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You posted this verse to me already. I responded there. You string your ideas against me together out of control.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Well I can only give you the verses that the Holy Spirit gives me, about you. The Holy Spirit shows me what an idiot you are. And I share with you what He told me.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.