Die To The Old Testament Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do know what fulfill means. You are incorrect to say then He changed the law. When? To fulfill the Law and the Prophets is both in His being the Messiah and in His doing all that God had for Him to do, being perfectly obedient to His Word, His commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Now your calling God a liar

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Now your calling God a liar

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Shalom.

Incorrect. I believe that there was a change of the law. I simply do not believe that the Law was abolished. For Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. Some people say that after He fulfilled the Law He abolished it. But there is no Scriptural or Biblical support or merit for this false and wrong idea.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. I believe that there was a change of the law. I simply do not believe that the Law was abolished. For Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. Some people say that after He fulfilled the Law He abolished it. But there is no Scriptural or Biblical support or merit for this false and wrong idea.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I never said it was. The old testament law is still in effect for the rest of the world. Just not for Christians. The law of Christ has delivered us from the old testament law. When you got kicked out of Christianity you were put back under the old testament law of sin and death.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I never said it was. The old testament law is still in effect for the rest of the world. Just not for Christians. The law of Christ has delivered us from the old testament law. When you got kicked out of Christianity you were put back under the old testament law of sin and death.

Shalom.

Squeaky, instead of multiple threads where you say that I was kicked out of Christianity, saying that I said that God kicked me out of Christianity, which I did not say, why don't you wait for a response on the thread you asked in, or made your wrong or false statement to which I objected, and see if my response makes sense to you? As it is you are ruining my life and yours, and you are a ruin to the hearer. The law of Christ is in agreement with the Law of Moses, for in the Law of Moses we learn to love God with all our heart, with all our soul, and with all our might, and to love one's neighbor as one's self, which is exactly what bearing one another's burdens is all about. It is silly to say that once you accept God's commandments and become a believer that you would then have a right or merit to reject them. A person does not need to be circumcised to become a believer, nor observe the whole or entire Law of Moses. But you should not reject any of God's commandments. Circumcision and uncircumcision, what matters is keeping the commandments of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Squeaky, instead of multiple threads where you say that I was kicked out of Christianity, saying that I said that God kicked me out of Christianity, which I did not say, why don't you wait for a response on the thread you asked in, or made your wrong or false statement to which I objected, and see if my response makes sense to you? As it is you are ruining my life and yours, and you are a ruin to the hearer. The law of Christ is in agreement with the Law of Moses, for in the Law of Moses we learn to love God with all our heart, with all our soul, and with all our might, and to love one's neighbor as one's self, which is exactly what bearing one another's burdens is all about. It is silly to say that once you accept God's commandments and become a believer that you would then have a right or merit to reject them. A person does not need to be circumcised to become a believer, nor observe the whole or entire Law of Moses. But you should not reject any of God's commandments. Circumcision and uncircumcision, what matters is keeping the commandments of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
There you go again rambling and deceiving. Trying to get Christians to keep the old testament law so they will fall from grace the way you did. It isn't going to happen on my threads. Christians are going to stand fast in the new testament.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There you go again rambling and deceiving. Trying to get Christians to keep the old testament law so they will fall from grace the way you did. It isn't going to happen on my threads. Christians are going to stand fast in the new testament.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-28. It is Yom, Day.

No one should fall from grace, including Christians. But to call Matthew through Revelation the New Testament and insist one only read or stay in the New Testament keeps them from the Scriptures that Paul wrote or said are inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for rebuke, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God would be adequate, equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 NKJV 16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

It is my belief that this is talking about the TaNaK (the Hebrew or Jewish Scriptures), not the Christian Old Testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-28. It is Yom, Day.

No one should fall from grace, including Christians. But to call Matthew through Revelation the New Testament and insist one only read or stay in the New Testament keeps them from the Scriptures that Paul wrote or said are inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for rebuke, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God would be adequate, equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 NKJV 16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

It is my belief that this is talking about the TaNaK (the Hebrew or Jewish Scriptures), not the Christian Old Testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I don't doubt you believe that. That is what makes you an idiot. Go back to the old testament and show me where it says Jewish scriptures. There is only one verse in the old testament that speaks of scripture. And it is speaking of the future.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I don't doubt you believe that. That is what makes you an idiot. Go back to the old testament and show me where it says Jewish scriptures. There is only one verse in the old testament that speaks of scripture. And it is speaking of the future.

Please explain (which are you referring to?). It is my belief that the TaNaK came before the Old Testament. Though the content is the same or not, the order and arrangement and even the number of the books is different.

Daniel 10:21 NKJV 21 "But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Please explain (which are you referring to?). It is my belief that the TaNaK came before the Old Testament. Though the content is the same or not, the order and arrangement and even the number of the books is different.

Daniel 10:21 NKJV 21 "But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You lied again. Your not gone.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are the biggest liar on this board.

Shalom.

You are incorrect. I do not talk about liars on any board. I have only been posting here at Theology Online. I post in the Religion Forum. If I were to call people liars, point out lies, or address people for in or with their lies, hopefully it would be if they lie in regard to something that I say that is true. Otherwise, I just present the truth. Misunderstandings and misconceptions and people being mistaken aside. I do not know who I would call a liar if anyone. I do not seek to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I do not talk about liars on any board. I have only been posting here at Theology Online. I post in the Religion Forum. If I were to call people liars, point out lies, or address people for in or with their lies, hopefully it would be if they lie in regard to something that I say that is true. Otherwise, I just present the truth. Misunderstandings and misconceptions and people being mistaken aside. I do not know who I would call a liar if anyone. I do not seek to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot you don't even know what truth is. Your opinion is not truth its a guess. Your an idiot running around trying to look smart. Get yourself a dictionary.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot you don't even know what truth is. Your opinion is not truth its a guess. Your an idiot running around trying to look smart. Get yourself a dictionary.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Shalom.

There is a dictionary online. But if you want only Scripture it is not going to do you any good.

Shalom.

Jacob

dcon

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Jacob; I really like your style!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

There is a dictionary online. But if you want only Scripture it is not going to do you any good.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Like I said your an idiot. Its obvious that God has sent me here to demonstrate the Holy Spirit.

[Jhn 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.

Its just as obvious that the devil has sent you, because you don't have the Word abiding in you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Like I said your an idiot. Its obvious that God has sent me here to demonstrate the Holy Spirit.

[Jhn 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.

Its just as obvious that the devil has sent you, because you don't have the Word abiding in you.

Shalom.

Jhn 3:34 is not about you.

And, your statement about me is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jhn 3:34 is not about you.

And, your statement about me is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You expect others to explain things to you while you just say incorrect;. And expect them to accept it. Your an idiot.