Did Noah weep?

glorydaz

You make the Almighty into a wimp that can't save unless man wants to be saved. You deny the blood of the covenants sufficiency to save and you suggest that the blood of the covenant is without power to cleanse if a man refuses to be cleansed. Your viewpoint is one of blindness as to the atonement and application of redemption.

He who used His power to cast a third of the angels down to hell also appointed them to destruction. He also caused two thirds to stand in their appointed place. The same Eternal Almighty does not want any of those who are appointed to eternal life to be lost. The reason for that is the covenant He made with His Son that all those who are Named in the Lambs book of Life shall be gathered in. Because of the law of contrast in scripture there must needs be a book of death. Your idea of salvation is one of pick and chose by man and that would be subject to Satan himself, because he is the prince of the power of the air that works in the children of disobedience. Would he let his captives go free to worship the Almighty? No, absolutely not.

Oh, so you are a Calvinist after all.

God is no wimp, but in His infinite wisdom, He created man with the ability to choose Him. And He draws all men to Him through Christ's death on the cross, and through the preaching of the Gospel. He is LOVE and Love gives man every chance to turn to Him for His mercy and grace.

Those "appointed to eternal life" are those IN the ELECT ONE. We are created IN HIM when we believe the Gospel of Salvation.

Truster

Oh, so you are a Calvinist after all.

God is no wimp, but in His infinite wisdom, He created man with the ability to choose Him. And He draws all men to Him through Christ's death on the cross, and through the preaching of the Gospel. He is LOVE and Love gives man every chance to turn to Him for His mercy and grace.

Those "appointed to eternal life" are those IN the ELECT ONE. We are created IN HIM when we believe the Gospel of Salvation.

You always revert to pig ignorance and call me names. Why not call me an Augustinian, because he preached the evangelism of grace years before Calvin. Or just say I follow Paul, because he preached the evangelism of grace before Augustin. Why not just call a Messianist, because that is what I am. The Messiah is the evangelism and the messenger and the deliverer. Are you that stupid, really? That you need to label everyone? You really are a complete and utter disgrace to all that you profess.

glorydaz

You always revert to pig ignorance and call me names. Why not call me an Augustinian, because he preached the evangelism of grace years before Calvin. Or just say I follow Paul, because he preached the evangelism of grace before Augustin. Why not just call a Messianist, because that is what I am. The Messiah is the evangelism and the messenger and the deliverer. Are you that stupid, really? That you need to label everyone? You really are a complete and utter disgrace to all that you profess.

My goodness, you turn on a dime, don't ya?

I guess you got your feelings hurt. :think:

glorydaz

It's never my failing? My failings have been washed and I am justified by Elohim. Who are you to condemn whom Elohim has justified.

I didn't condemn you. I pointed out your inability to admit your own error. You like to point your finger at others, because you cannot seem to abide the idea that you were in error on anything. You won't be able to mature in the faith if you keep that up.

Truster

I didn't condemn you. I pointed out your inability to admit your own error. You like to point your finger at others, because you cannot seem to abide the idea that you were in error on anything. You won't be able to mature in the faith if you keep that up.

You are stark raving bonkers if you think for a single moment it was that which offended me. I was deeply offended at being called a calvinist, because calvinists are under law. Your suggestion was worse than any insult you can throw at a man who is saved by grace. To insinuate he is being saved by observance of the law. In doing so you despise the Spirit of grace.

glorydaz

You are stark raving bonkers if you think for a single moment it was that which offended me. I was deeply offended at being called a calvinist, because calvinists are under law. Your suggestion was worse than any insult you can throw at a man who is saved by grace. To insinuate he is being saved by observance of the law. In doing so you despise the Spirit of grace.

Your pride was hurt. I get it. I could easily get offended by the things you said about me, but I know they aren't true, so I won't waste a moment on them.

What I hate is the claim that certain men are selected for salvation, and that seems to be what the Calvinists teach. Do you believe that, too? Let's just see how far from the Calvinists you really are.

Truster

Your pride was hurt. I get it. I could easily get offended by the things you said about me, but I know they aren't true, so I won't waste a moment on them.

What I hate is the claim that certain men are selected for salvation, and that seems to be what the Calvinists teach. Do you believe that, too? Let's just see how far from the Calvinists you really are.

You hate the "claim", because you are a stranger to the effects of the claim. Women with children find this Elohim glorifying truth a stumbling block, because they can't bare the thought that their children might be vessels fitted for destruction. They put their feelings before His glory. They make idols of their children.

glorydaz

You hate the "claim", because you are a stranger to the effects of the claim. Women with children find this Elohim glorifying truth a stumbling block, because they can't bare the thought that their children might be vessels fitted for destruction. They put their feelings before His glory. They make idols of their children.

Nonsense. The vessels of destruction is talking about nations who disobeyed God. The proof is all in the Book.

Truster

Nonsense. The vessels of destruction is talking about nations who disobeyed God. The proof is all in the Book.

Nations? Paul is speaking about people and although he takes his doctrine from the example of Yisra El Paul is aware that the choosing of a nation has come to an end. It is now individuals that are called. One from a tribe and one from a city. It is this calling that will split families, because a sword has been brought and not peace.

"I will pour out my Spirit on all people..."

Truster

Did Noah weep over the deaths of everyone who perished in the deluge?

There are estimates of how many people perished and the general consensus is that there were as many people on earth in the days of Noah as there are today. It matters not the number, whether half as many or twice as many, but how did Noah react emotionally over the wicked men, women, children and babies throughout the world perishing?

Was Noah saddened to the point of weeping, did Noah mourn and in doing so question the upright, just and awesome vengeance of Yah Veh Elohim?​

Try and get this thread back on track:

On judgement day when those people we* knew and loved are cast into outer darkness will we* mourn them? Will saved mothers weep over eternally lost children?

we* vessels of mercy.

Epoisses

Try and get this thread back on track:

On judgement day when those people we* knew and loved are cast into outer darkness will we* mourn them? Will saved mothers weep over eternally lost children?

we* vessels of mercy.

You're only a vessel of mercy if you are faithful until death. Time is the true test of our faith to the Noob in Christ' dismay.

oatmeal

It is not for to guess. Since God's word does not tell us. We do not know. What we do know is that the Lord shut the door.

Truster

You're only a vessel of mercy if you are faithful until death. Time is the true test of our faith to the Noob in Christ' dismay.

When I was converted I was paraded around the denominations. Silly old women would come up to me after my testimony and wag a finger saying, "It's not how you start it's how you finish that matters!" But it's not actually. The entrance into salvation or the door or the strait gate is vital, because otherwise your devotions are filthy rags and generate wrath.

Epoisses

When I was converted I was paraded around the denominations. Silly old women would come up to me after my testimony and wag a finger saying, "It's not how you start it's how you finish that matters!" But it's not actually. The entrance into salvation or the door or the strait gate is vital, because otherwise your devotions are filthy rags and generate wrath.

The first love experience eventually wears off for all believers. Then the men are separated from the boys. I've been in this game for 25 years and my love still burns hot! I couldn't even begin to count the brothers and sisters who have fallen by the wayside. Good riddens to the weak in faith!

Truster

The first love experience eventually wears off for all believers. Then the men are separated from the boys. I've been in this game for 25 years and my love still burns hot! I couldn't even begin to count the brothers and sisters who have fallen by the wayside. Good riddens to the weak in faith!

The strength of trust is irrelevant. It's the authenticity that matters.