Did Kasich just let the cat out of the bag?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump supporters are not even a majority among republicans.

Wrong. As usual. He is winning because all the bad mouthing and incumbent political opponents adds mean nothing. He has the support of the middle 20%, including the politically confused "Reagan Democrats" and most of the Christian right.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I agree, Trump has the most support among Republicans and a good proportion of independents. Personally, I prefer Cruz, who maybe does not have as much independent support?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't think he can as an Independent....and if he could how would he govern? by executive order?

I still like his ideas....but he has to knock off the violent rhetoric....time to start acting presidential.
He'll win the republican nomination and then the presidency

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the big sissy plays internet tough guy:
I'm practically rolling on the floor in laughter at the thought of lemming Trump supporters like Patrick jane, ok doser, User Name and Crucible rioting. (Please come and attempt to destroy my private property).

maybe we should burn your house down and smash up your car?

Spoiler
Rainbow-House.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong. As usual. He is winning because all the bad mouthing and incumbent political opponents adds mean nothing. He has the support of the middle 20%, including the politically confused "Reagan Democrats" and most of the Christian right.

If the "Christian right" is supporting Donald Trump, they better pick up their Bible and see what it has to say about wolves in sheep's clothing.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Like many, you're confusing "capitalism" with free enterprise.

Free Enterprise is Capitalism...it is one of capitalism's synonyms, the two are one in the same.

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/
noun
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
synonyms: free enterprise, private enterprise, the free market; enterprise culture
"the capitalism of emerging nations"

What I think you mean to say is that there is a difference between true capitalism as embraced by this nation's founders & the constitution, and Crony Capitalism which is practiced by the ruling class left, right, and yes, Donald Trump, along with a whole conga line of very rich people that bankroll all these phony politicians running this rigged game.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If the "Christian right" is supporting Donald Trump, they better pick up their Bible and see what it has to say about wolves in sheep's clothing.

And if Trump is the nominee? Hillary? pick your poison...Trump is boy scout compared to the detestable felon Hillary. If Cruz cannot get it done a choice will have to be made aCW, I'll take the unknown (Trump) in that case, I know what Hillary is about.

journey

And if Trump is the nominee? Hillary? pick your poison...Trump is boy scout compared to the detestable felon Hillary. If Cruz cannot get it done a choice will have to be made aCW, I'll take the unknown (Trump) in that case, I know what Hillary is about.

I'll do the same thing. I'll never vote for Clinton in any circumstances.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I'll do the same thing. I'll never vote for Clinton in any circumstances.

Not only would I not vote for the marxist felon Hillary or the marxist/communist hippy Bernie but, I will vote for anyone running against them at this point. This election is far too important to turn this country over to these cloaked communists any further. We will have to see how this all shakes out, it is far from over, there is far more drama to come. :chuckle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
He'll win the republican nomination and then the presidency

Don't start planning the inaugural ball just yet, he may very well fall short of the 1237 delegates needed which makes it a contested convention, and I can assure you Trump will lose in this scenario. The rules say the nominee MUST acquire the minimum of 1237 bound delegates to win on the first ballot, after that delegates begin to be unbound to that candidate, and if you think the establishment is not scheming to railroad this election, you would be dead wrong, why do you think they have their spoiler Kasich still in this race as a stalking horse, with no path to the nomination but, to steal delegates from the legitimate candidates. It is angering but, this has happened before, in fact Lincoln was made the nominee under these rules as well and he came into the convention with less delegates and was elected on the third ballot from behind...it can happen. Do I think this scenario would hand Hillary the win? I believe that it is quite plausible if the RINO's deny the people of their choice that they may pay the price now & in the future.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Like many, you're confusing "capitalism" with free enterprise.

Free Enterprise is Capitalism...it is one of capitalism's synonyms, the two are one in the same.

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/
noun
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
synonyms: free enterprise, private enterprise, the free market; enterprise culture
"the capitalism of emerging nations"

What I think you mean to say is that there is a difference between true capitalism as embraced by this nation's founders & the constitution, and Crony Capitalism which is practiced by the ruling class left, right, and yes, Donald Trump, along with a whole conga line of very rich people that bankroll all these phony politicians running this rigged game.

free en·ter·prise.
NOUN

1.an economic system in which private business operates in competition and largely free of state control.

Business governed by the laws of supply and demand, not restrained by government interference, regulation or subsidy. also called free market.

Care to see how many government regulations the average business owner has to answer to?

Donald Trump has become a very rich man thanks to government intervention into the free market.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding Donald Trump saying that his supporters will riot if he's denied the Republican nomination:

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm practically rolling on the floor in laughter at the thought of lemming Trump supporters like Patrick jane, ok doser, User Name and Crucible rioting. (Please come and attempt to destroy my private property).

the big sissy plays internet tough guy:

I know a guy who was so tough that he beat his ex wife (now that's a "tough guy" isn't it res?)

maybe we should burn your house down and smash up your car?

Spoiler
Rainbow-House.jpg

A rather queer post considering you wrote this in another thread:

ironically, most people don't care what people do in their bedrooms

if homos were willing to keep their disgusting perversions in their bedrooms, nobody would care

but no, they want to flaunt their perversions in public and in the classroom and demand societal acceptance

The Libertarian in res has been exposed (no wonder he's a Donald Trump supporter).

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Don't start planning the inaugural ball just yet, he may very well fall short of the 1237 delegates needed which makes it a contested convention, and I can assure you Trump will lose in this scenario. The rules say the nominee MUST acquire the minimum of 1237 bound delegates to win on the first ballot, after that delegates begin to be unbound to that candidate, and if you think the establishment is not scheming to railroad this election, you would be dead wrong, why do you think they have their spoiler Kasich still in this race as a stalking horse, with no path to the nomination but, to steal delegates from the legitimate candidates. It is angering but, this has happened before, in fact Lincoln was made the nominee under these rules as well and he came into the convention with less delegates and was elected on the third ballot from behind...it can happen. Do I think this scenario would hand Hillary the win? I believe that it is quite plausible if the RINO's deny the people of their choice that they may pay the price now & in the future.

Fancy quoting Lincoln's example....er wasn't there a civil war abouts then~?