Did Christ know He was fully God?

keypurr

Do you realize that the Creator is not created, correct?

I realize that there is only one true God that created his express image and created all through it. YHWH is the only non creation. His son, the logos, is a creation and so is his flesh son Jesus.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I realize that there is only one true God that created his express image and created all through it. YHWH is the only non creation. His son, the logos, is a creation and so is his flesh son Jesus.

We know that Jesus is the Creator and that He CANNOT be created,

Colossians 1:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

And please understand that Firstborn in verse 15 is positional.

keypurr

We know that Jesus is the Creator and that He CANNOT be created,

Colossians 1:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

And please understand that Firstborn in verse 15 is positional.

Your assuming that the verse is speaking of Jesus, that is wrong.

Jesus is not the creator, Jesus is the body God prepared to hold his true son, the logos. Heb 10:5. A spirit like his creator.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Jesus is not the creator, Jesus is the body God prepared to hold his true son, the logos. Heb 10:5. A spirit like his creator.

Jesus Christ IS the creator, you are changing the word of God. Galatians 1:8-9 KJV -

Jesus is God
Christ’s relationship to His Father begins with the phrase "the image of the invisible God." The word “image,” meaning copy or likeness, expresses Christ's deity. This word involves more than a resemblance, more than a representation. He is God! Although He took on human form, He has the exact nature of His Father (Hebrews 1:3).

The "Word" of John 1:1 is a divine Person, not a philosophical abstraction. In the incarnation, the invisible God became visible in Christ; deity was clothed with humanity (Matthew 17:2). God is in Christ: visible, audible, approachable, knowable, and available. All that God is, Christ is.

Jesus is Lord of Creation
The description "first-born of all creation" speaks of Christ’s preexistence. He is not a creature but the eternal Creator (John 1:10). God created the world through Christ and redeemed the world through Christ (Hebrews 1:2-4).

Note that Jesus is called the first-born, not the first-created. The word "first-born" (Greek word "prototokos") signifies priority. In the culture of the Ancient Near East, the first-born was not necessarily the oldest child. First-born referred not to birth order but to rank. The first-born possessed the inheritance and leadership.

Therefore, the phrase expresses Christ's sovereignty over creation. After resurrecting Jesus from the dead, God gave Him authority over the Earth (Matthew 28:18). Jesus created the world, saved the world, and rules the world. He is the self-existent, acknowledged Head of creation.

Finally, the phrase recognizes Him as the Messiah: "I will make Him [Christ] My first-born, higher than the kings of the earth" (Psalm 89:27).

Six times the Lord Jesus is declared to be the first-born of God (see Romans 8:29; Colossians 1:15, 18; Hebrews 1:6; 12:23; Revelation 1:5). These passages declare the preexistence, the sovereignty, and the redemption that Christ offers.

Thus, the phrase "first-born of all creation" proclaims Christ’s preeminence. As the eternal Son of God, He created the universe. He is the Ruler of creation!

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-first-born.html

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

He is eternal life Keypurr;

1 John 1:1-2 New International Version (NIV)

The Incarnation of the Word of Life
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

keypurr

He is eternal life Keypurr;

1 John 1:1-2 New International Version (NIV)

The Incarnation of the Word of Life
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

That verse is not about Jesus, its about the logos.

Jesus received the logos at his baptism BR. The logos came with the power of the Father. Jesus received that power when he was anointed with the logos. Acts 10:38.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That verse is not about Jesus, its about the logos.

Jesus received the logos at his baptism BR. The logos came with the power of the Father. Jesus received that power when he was anointed with the logos. Acts 10:38.

You seem as though you are speaking about two entities. Jesus Christ is a single entity

keypurr

Jesus Christ IS the creator, you are changing the word of God. Galatians 1:8-9 KJV -

Jesus is God
Christ’s relationship to His Father begins with the phrase "the image of the invisible God." The word “image,” meaning copy or likeness, expresses Christ's deity. This word involves more than a resemblance, more than a representation. He is God! Although He took on human form, He has the exact nature of His Father (Hebrews 1:3).

The "Word" of John 1:1 is a divine Person, not a philosophical abstraction. In the incarnation, the invisible God became visible in Christ; deity was clothed with humanity (Matthew 17:2). God is in Christ: visible, audible, approachable, knowable, and available. All that God is, Christ is.

Jesus is Lord of Creation
The description "first-born of all creation" speaks of Christ’s preexistence. He is not a creature but the eternal Creator (John 1:10). God created the world through Christ and redeemed the world through Christ (Hebrews 1:2-4).

Note that Jesus is called the first-born, not the first-created. The word "first-born" (Greek word "prototokos") signifies priority. In the culture of the Ancient Near East, the first-born was not necessarily the oldest child. First-born referred not to birth order but to rank. The first-born possessed the inheritance and leadership.

Therefore, the phrase expresses Christ's sovereignty over creation. After resurrecting Jesus from the dead, God gave Him authority over the Earth (Matthew 28:18). Jesus created the world, saved the world, and rules the world. He is the self-existent, acknowledged Head of creation.

Finally, the phrase recognizes Him as the Messiah: "I will make Him [Christ] My first-born, higher than the kings of the earth" (Psalm 89:27).

Six times the Lord Jesus is declared to be the first-born of God (see Romans 8:29; Colossians 1:15, 18; Hebrews 1:6; 12:23; Revelation 1:5). These passages declare the preexistence, the sovereignty, and the redemption that Christ offers.

Thus, the phrase "first-born of all creation" proclaims Christ’s preeminence. As the eternal Son of God, He created the universe. He is the Ruler of creation!

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-first-born.html

Your listening to he wrong people my friend.

Jesus is NOT the creator, he was born millions of years later, that is when he came into existance.

Jesus is not God he is a man. The sinless flesh son of the most high. The Lamb of God, the sacrifice. The body God prepared for the true son he sent from heaven.

The firstborn in scripture is mostly used as first to be born. Jesus is not the first to be born, Jesus is not the express image of God for God is a spirit not a man.

There is a ton of garbage on the web friend, prove all things before you accept it.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your listening to he wrong people my friend.

Jesus is NOT the creator, he was born millions of years later, that is when he came into existance.

Jesus is not God he is a man. The sinless flesh son of the most high. The Lamb of God, the sacrifice. The body God prepared for the true son he sent from heaven.

The firstborn in scripture is mostly used as first to be born. Jesus is not the first to be born, Jesus is not the express image of God for God is a spirit not a man.

There is a ton of garbage on the web friend, prove all things before you accept it.

There is no sinless flesh!!!

Romans 3:23 New International Version (NIV)

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,