DFT Dave with the grand slam of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: Yeah that is science fiction.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In response to the question, what is your favorite science fiction.

:first:

:rotfl:

rofl.gif

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks Nick,

I may have been the first to say it on that thread, but I'm sure not the first to think it, and won't be the last. :cheers:

--Dave

alwight

Thanks Nick,

I may have been the first to say it on that thread, but I'm sure not the first to think it, and won't be the last. :cheers:

--Dave
If only you could falsify it Dave, that would get you a financial reward and some real fame. :)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock:Atheists

They really bought a dump truck load of malarky. Sad thing most of them won't know it until its too late.

alwight

There's a reward available to anyone that can disprove evolution? :idunno:
Yes of course, a Nobel Prize would be in the bag for sure.:duh:
Why, just the fame and prestige alone would have the cash pouring in.

If I could falsify it I surely would in a heartbeat, and do science a great service in the process, as would just about any scientist.
But sadly though it seems highly unlikely now that Darwin's theory ever could be falsified since it has easily stood the test of time, Stripe, YEC propaganda and of all new evidence since, to become imo science fact, as it is for most scientists too, though not it seems for those who oppose it simply because it conflicts with their idea of a literal Genesis.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Genesis would say that if a cow falls into the ocean, it will drown.
Evolution says that if enough cows fall into the ocean, they will eventually become whales.

alwight

Genesis would say that if a cow falls into the ocean, it will drown.
Evolution says that if enough cows fall into the ocean, they will eventually become whales.
I'll assume you are jesting here but:
If you actually did believe that load of nonsense was anything to do with the Theory of Evolution then clearly you dogmatically and wilfully don't want to understand the theory whatever are the real facts and evidence.
As Town Heretic would say you are "cross-contexting".
Even the word "evolution" itself implies a gradual change, not apparent in death by drowning.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do you disprove a negative? The burden is the other way for a reason.

alwight

How do you disprove a negative? The burden is the other way for a reason.
If you understand what the ToE proposes then you would know how to falsify it with positive natural evidence that would surely have to exist along with all the supporting evidence, if it were actually false of course. Absence can be evidence sometimes perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.