Democratic Party unleashes anti-Semitism

Arthur Brain

@Arthur Brain Hi.....
Please can you come in on this? You might have some facts......
What exactly was the nature of any of the claims of Antisemitism layed against Corbyn? I'm talking about any original allegation that he might have investigated and dismissed?

The way this has always appeared to me has been that it was a railroading.
For instance........ Is the entire US Judicial system 'Replublophobic' because it has (so far) dismissed all allegations of US election rigging? Yes....No?

That's how I see the way that Mr Corbyn was destroyed politically, if he dismissed an allegation he became the allegation.
It's not so much that Corbyn himself was guilty of Antisemitism but it being swept under the carpet when it should have been addressed under his leadership. That's how I've read it for what it's worth.

eider

It's not so much that Corbyn himself was guilty of Antisemitism but it being swept under the carpet when it should have been addressed under his leadership. That's how I've read it for what it's worth.
Yes, thats how the country read it, and since Corbyn had so many enemies in mostly every party, I don't think anybody really cared about the accuracy of the original claims.
Nobody ever described clearly one single claim.
By 'claim' I mean that could start with '----- wrote these words' or '----- spoke these words' or '---- did these things' or '---- published this media.'
Nothing.

I never followed Corbyn but I could see bulldust pretty clearly. And criticism of Israeli policies might be anti Zionism, but Antisemitism?

Meh..... all junk.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes, thats how the country read it, and since Corbyn had so many enemies in mostly every party, I don't think anybody really cared about the accuracy of the original claims.
Nobody ever described clearly one single claim.
By 'claim' I mean that could start with '----- wrote these words' or '----- spoke these words' or '---- did these things' or '---- published this media.'
Nothing.

I never followed Corbyn but I could see bulldust pretty clearly. And criticism of Israeli policies might be anti Zionism, but Antisemitism?

Meh..... all junk.
So you're fine with anti-Zionism?

chair

Leon Uris' book Exodus, on which the movie is based, is a historical novel. He puts composite fictional characters created from real people in the real historical settings alongside real characters and inside the real events that took place. The British did everything they could to keep that ship full of Jews from reaching the Middle East. And they arrested hundreds of Jews in Israel and fought against them. They cooperated with the Arabs against the Jews while they put forward another face to the world. The Brit's repression of the Jews was intense. They treated the Jews just like they did all the natives of their colonies, and that was harshly.

Uris put years of historical research into each of his books, and they are all historically accurate. His books tell the true stories he writes about. His book The Haj took him a full decade to research and he had a full time assistant just to catalog all the evidence he compiled as he couldn't keep up with both the cataloging and doing the research at the same time.

Yes, that is correct. I even knew people who were in British detention camps on Cyprus. I do not claim the British were nice- they weren't. Anywhere (and that was quite a lot of places!). But the world is complicated! The Jews in Palestine supported the British in their war efforts against the Nazis, and afterwards fought the British in Palestine. It was the British Balfour Declaration that was one of the political basis' for the establishment of a Jewish state.

eider

Many Jews do.

Disagreeing with a policy is one thing.
But anti-Zionism, which is Anti-Jews-Have-a-Right-to-Their-Own-Homeland, is antisemitic.

One of our Political Party leaders was destroyed by such a word, just because he disagreed with the Israeli Government's policies, but that isn't anti-Zionism.

Even many Israeli citizens disagree with their government's policies!

eider

I read that earlier. Its leftist propaganda. THEY ARE antisemites.
You just never seem to get it right do you
You really are a WILLING tool of fake news.
Everything you don't like is Leftist propaganda.
And you're bunged full of fake news.

Now.... simple question:
Do most Democrats in the USA support Judaism and the freedom of Jews in every way?
YES / NO

....... waiting

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Everything you don't like is Leftist propaganda.

I never said that either. Can't you deal with reality?

Do most Democrats in the USA support Judaism and the freedom of Jews in every way?

The influencers of the party and their policies do not. Obama assisted Iran for God's sake you idiot

As for what some old lady with a picture of Harry Truman on the wall believes, I do not know, but her democrat party is long gone anyway

eider

I think that is very real.
I've read you for some time now.
The influencers of the party and their policies do not. Obama assisted Iran for God's sake

There we are! That was easy.
Your Tribalism is leading you by the nose, it seems.
The entire UN was assisting Iran. But that doesn't mean that the entire UN is anti-zionistic nor Antisemitic.

You probably are an Islamophobe, but you don't have to be to support both Judaism and Israel.
you idiot

By-Bye....... ignore list

eider

The influencers of the party and their policies do not. Obama assisted Iran for God's sake you idiot

I do think that is very real.
Oh dear! The majority of the UN has been assisting and supporting Iran, but that doesn't mean it is all anti zionistic and Antisemitic.

I believe that you are an Islamophobe but you don't have to be to support Israel or Judaism.

I knew it wouldn't be long before you insulted me..... I'm used to it.
Ignore List!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

eider

So you're fine with anti-Zionism?
Ha ha!
Not so, and nor are most Democratic an Labour ministers in our countries.
You are most probably so led by tribalism that you consider anybody who supports any Islamic countries to be auto antisemitic anti zionistic, but you are probably just an Islamophobic ........ and a tribal rightist.

No probs.