Delmar's POD 7-6-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
VanhoozerRocks said:
We have two millenia of Christian interaction with the Bible and world at our disposal gentlemen

Knight said:
And 99% of belongs in the disposal!!!

The "two millenia of Christian interaction with the Bible" is the main cause of the false teaching that is so prevalent in today's Christian world. It's time we dumped it, and went back to the source.... God's own word.

Knight shoots and scores. and the crowd goes wild! :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

context

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good post.

When will Christians be willing to wipe the slate clean rather than bringing their bias interpretation into it?

allsmiles

I don't understand how anyone can approach "the slate" without a bias. The thread this post was taken from was started based on a bias. Open Theism is biased in it's own favor, as is every other denomination and sect of Christianity (30,000 +). This post makes absolutely no sense.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
allsmiles said:
I don't understand how anyone can approach "the slate" without a bias. The thread this post was taken from was started based on a bias. Open Theism is biased in it's own favor, as is every other denomination and sect of Christianity (30,000 +). This post makes absolutely no sense.
A lot of pagans feel that way about my POD picks! Imagine that!

allsmiles

Delmar said:
A lot of pagans feel that way about my POD picks! Imagine that!

Wow, consistent feedback that tells you your posts are nonsense :think:

Yeah, imagine that... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.