Defending rape and rapists

Gary K

Banned
Lily Allen a singer from Britain came out the other day and said that if the Muslim gangs who are grooming rape victims weren't doing it someone else would be raping these same women. In other words, she thinks these Muslim gangs are just doing the normal thing in society, and she thinks of all white men as rapists.

Now a politician in Britain has come out in support of her.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...llips-lily-allen-defending-muslim-rape-gangs/

The link below has her original comments.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...gang-victims-would-be-raped-by-somebody-else/

This kind of thinking is, to me, evidence of how insane our society has become. We now have people defending rapists based upon race and religion. I don't see how we can become too much sicker. You put this with Tony Podesta having statues in his home that are replicating how Jeffrey Dahmer posed his victims and it's telling me we are fast losing all sense of right and wrong, good and evil, and even common decency. Just how much farther down this road of leftist ideology are we going to go? Until we are putting people into gas ovens once again? Remember, it's governments and people dedicated to collectivism ideologies who have murdered far more people than died in WWI and WWII combined. This is what comes when we make humanity God. How can I say that? Because collectivistic ideologies place government in charge of determining what is moral, and what is right and what is wrong. It places government in charge of conscience. And since almost all politicians are corrupt what do we get? A collective conscience ruled by corruption. No society can long survive that kind of self-destructive onslaught against itself. It will tear itself apart at the seams.

How much further are we going to go down the road of leaving God behind? The evidence of what this is doing to our societies is right in front of our faces. How long will we keep on closing our eyes as to the results of accepting what we've accepted and closing our eyes to the results of this madness?

WizardofOz

I have no idea who Lily Allen is but I do not take her misguided comments as "defending rape and rapists".

She said
Screen-Shot-2018-01-06-at-14.58.40-1024x374.png

I think she is trying to say that rape is a problem period. It's not a Muslim problem, specifically.

Must have been a slow news day over at old Breitbart. Let's feign outrage for...reasons...

Gary K

Banned
I have no idea who Lily Allen is but I do not take her misguided comments as "defending rape and rapists".

She said

I think she is trying to say that rape is a problem period. It's not a Muslim problem, specifically.

Must have been a slow news day over at old Breitbart. Let's feign outrage for...reasons...

Really? Her comments that all white British men are rapists isn't minimizing the rapes and grooming of victims by Muslim gangs? As all white men in Britain are not rapists, it's nothing more than a logical fallacy that she is using to defend Muslims rape gangs. How can anything that minimizes rape by one section of the population at the expense of falsely accusing another section of society not be a defense of rape and rapists? Rape, no matter who it is committed by, is a horrendous crime, and to say that, oh, well, these women would have been raped anyway is one cold-blooded defense of rapes committed by Muslims.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

She said

Come on, now. Everyone knows there were no rapes in England before Muslims came there.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Agreed. I have never heard or read a claim that "some Muslim women deserve to be raped". Religion, political party, gender, etc. do not determine who is or who isn't a *real* rapist ...

Arthur Brain

She said

Yep. Could have been articulated better but the context was still obvious, or should have been...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Let me guess, you will produce a graph and a chart that shows how more white men rape women than muslim men. Hurry, run off and search some liberal sources.

Turns out, it's like homicide. Most people kill or rape people who are like them.

Can you guess why?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
To be fair, British elites organized and hid child rape gangs before the Mohammedans did.

Yes, and that's always been true. There's an interesting story about that...

William Booth (10 April 1829 – 20 August 1912) was a British Methodist preacher who founded The Salvation Army and became its first General (1878–1912). The Christian movement with a quasi-military structure and government founded in 1865 has spread from London, England, to many parts of the world and is known for being one of the largest distributors of humanitarian aid. In 2002, Booth was named among the 100 Greatest Britons in a BBC poll.

William booth exposed the hidden white slavery in English society, where children could be bought for very little and subjected to rape. His efforts got him in all sorts of trouble, but in the end, he changed the laws, and made it unsafe to sexually abuse children.

Arthur Brain

To be fair, British elites organized and hid child rape gangs before the Mohammedans did.

jimmy-savile.jpg

Just goes to show that society has no truck with pedophilia and those guilty of it are paying the price (if still alive) now that such cases have come to light. Wonder how long it'll be before some wingnut uses a 'slippery slope' fallacy again...

:plain:

Gary K

Banned
Turns out, it's like homicide. Most people kill or rape people who are like them.

Can you guess why?

Oh, because 17 white year old girls are just like Muslim men in a Muslim culture that three different Muslim men just can't help themselves and separately rape the same girl in the same night? Or, is gang raping a Swedish woman and then the rest of the people in the neighborhood refusing to help her because she is so much like Muslim women? That must be it. It's the zero difference in culture and gender.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Can you guess why?

Oh, because 17 white year old girls are just like Muslim men in a Muslim culture

Nope. Muslim men are like other men; when they rape, they tend to rape other Muslims.

Instances like the non-Muslim who assaulted a Muslim girl on the subway, are exceptions. Usually, people who commit these crimes generally attack people like them.