Declaration of:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

All you carnal minded fools know, -- I say fools, so don’t get me wrong. - I’m referring to the fools who are CARNAL MINDED, not any of you Spiritual minded nice guys - Now, - you know who you are.
All you carnal minded people fools, know what the “DECLARATION of Independence” means; HUH? -- It’s a written document that “DECLARES” that you are “INDEPENDENT” from or of GREAT BRITAIN, the British / England. – You are Independent of Great Britain. - OOHHhh MMYYyyy!

The Heavens are the Declaration, - “DECLARATION” of God’s Glory.
Psalms 19:1 KJV – “The heavens DECLARE the Glory of God” / “Declaration thereof”. ~~~~You guys missed something~~~~. - You foolish carnal minded people DID! --- WATCH!

---Romans 8:21 KJV – “Because the creature itself also –( SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM )- the bondage of corruption INTO THE GLORIOUS LIBERTY of the children of God”.
---2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV – “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is LIBERTY”.
---Galatians 5:1 KJV - Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath MADE US FREE”.
---James 1:25 KJV -- & -- James 2:12 KJV -- & -- 2 Peter 2:19 KJV –

What does God tell you carnal minded people fools; --- not YOU SPIRITUAL minded good guys; what does God tell you about where you are with your “DECLARATION of Independence”? – That document of LAW, DECLARES that you are not UNDER the British RULE. HHAAHH, HHhhhaaaaa. – It doesn’t DECLARE that you are not UNDER A MARXIST RULE. - The Marxist rule is that they can REWRITE your Constitution now, because that’s what YOU VOTED FOR! - You FOOL!

Paul – 072510

Letsargue

Why are you always so angry? Why are your posts so strident.

Psalms 97:10 KJV – Proverbs 8:13 KJV –

I hate evil! – If you love evil, happy are you.
Enjoy your peace in your world, by the fools of your world, who bring hatred.
You didn’t prove me wrong with your, trash. – Use some knowledge and prove me wrong.

WELL! – None of you faithless wise guys has enough knowledge of God to breathe his Spirit.

Paul – 072610

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Psalms 97:10 KJV – Proverbs 8:13 KJV –

I hate evil! – If you love evil, happy are you.
Enjoy your peace in your world, by the fools of your world, who bring hatred.
You didn’t prove me wrong with your, trash. – Use some knowledge and prove me wrong.

WELL! – None of you faithless wise guys has enough knowledge of God to breathe his Spirit.

Paul – 072610

Since joining TOL I have watched you attack each and every one that has made any statement for or against God? Regardless if they were professed Christians, born again Christians or what ever? I can't remember any one that you have agreed with wholeheartedly.

Are you attempting to say that you and you alone are the only person that has this knowledge or this belief in Christ, the only one that follows Christ with the correct spiritual understanding?

taikoo

All you carnal minded fools know, -- I say fools, so don’t get me wrong. - I’m referring to the fools who are CARNAL MINDED, not any of you Spiritual minded nice guys - Now, - you know who you are.
All you carnal minded people fools, know what the “DECLARATION of Independence” means; HUH? -- It’s a written document that “DECLARES” that you are “INDEPENDENT” from or of GREAT BRITAIN, the British / England. – You are Independent of Great Britain. - OOHHhh MMYYyyy!

The Heavens are the Declaration, - “DECLARATION” of God’s Glory.
Psalms 19:1 KJV – “The heavens DECLARE the Glory of God” / “Declaration thereof”. ~~~~You guys missed something~~~~. - You foolish carnal minded people DID! --- WATCH!

---Romans 8:21 KJV – “Because the creature itself also –( SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM )- the bondage of corruption INTO THE GLORIOUS LIBERTY of the children of God”.
---2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV – “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is LIBERTY”.
---Galatians 5:1 KJV - Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath MADE US FREE”.
---James 1:25 KJV -- & -- James 2:12 KJV -- & -- 2 Peter 2:19 KJV –

What does God tell you carnal minded people fools; --- not YOU SPIRITUAL minded good guys; what does God tell you about where you are with your “DECLARATION of Independence”? – That document of LAW, DECLARES that you are not UNDER the British RULE. HHAAHH, HHhhhaaaaa. – It doesn’t DECLARE that you are not UNDER A MARXIST RULE. - The Marxist rule is that they can REWRITE your Constitution now, because that’s what YOU VOTED FOR! - You FOOL!

Paul – 072510

So do you hate me for being an atheist asian in the USA?

Letsargue

So do you hate me for being an atheist asian in the USA?

Why should I hate you, or even dislike you? - I don't even know you.

I just hate the false doctrine that comes out of the mouths of foolish false prophets.
False doctrine is the devil's workshop for the building of his own house. Most of the world is constructed for it.

Paul -- 072610

Letsargue

Since joining TOL I have watched you attack each and every one that has made any statement for or against God? Regardless if they were professed Christians, born again Christians or what ever? I can't remember any one that you have agreed with wholeheartedly.

Are you attempting to say that you and you alone are the only person that has this knowledge or this belief in Christ, the only one that follows Christ with the correct spiritual understanding?

I have not said that, but if that's the idea you receive from my and everyone's elses doctrine, I'd say you have received of the Spirit some form of knowledge unknown to others. MAYBE!

Paul -- 072610

taikoo

Why should I hate you, or even dislike you? - I don't even know you.

I just hate the false doctrine that comes out of the mouths of foolish false prophets.
False doctrine is the devil's workshop for the building of his own house. Most of the world is constructed for it.

Paul -- 072610

You sure have a lot of awful things to say about a lot of people you dont know, and it seemed possible you might have a particular distaste for non aryan non religious. Do you?

What technique did you use to determine that you are not the one
who is the false 'prophet' of false doctrine?

My dad always said the more people rage against the devil, sin, false doctrine, etc, the more you know they are talking about themselves.

Since all religious doctrine is false, as are all "prophets" you seem to me pretty worked up about nothing.

Letsargue

You sure have a lot of awful things to say about a lot of people you dont know, and it seemed possible you might have a particular distaste for non aryan non religious. Do you?

What technique did you use to determine that you are not the one
who is the false 'prophet' of false doctrine?

My dad always said the more people rage against the devil, sin, false doctrine, etc, the more you know they are talking about themselves.

Since all religious doctrine is false, as are all "prophets" you seem to me pretty worked up about nothing.

I use the Lies that the fools teach. If it ain't in the Book, it ain't truth and is from a Fool. - Nothing hard about it. We know them by what they teach. they teach the devil, therefore they are of the devil. Now, is that to hard for you?

What else am I supposed to say to you, who cannot use any Scriptures to support your maddness of me. - You only offer your DAD as the wizzard of Truth. -- You must be the most foolish Atheist around, they arn't usually that stupid.

Paul -- 072710

taikoo

I use the Lies that the fools teach. If it ain't in the Book, it ain't truth and is from a Fool. - Nothing hard about it. We know them by what they teach. they teach the devil, therefore they are of the devil. Now, is that to hard for you?

What else am I supposed to say to you, who cannot use any Scriptures to support your maddness of me. - You only offer your DAD as the wizzard of Truth. -- You must be the most foolish Atheist around, they arn't usually that stupid.

Paul -- 072710

The bit about the more they rave, the more they are raving about themselves is deep folk wisdom; you know its true, even if you dont care to admit it.

As for your silly "book'. That is the one with all the magic just so stories about talking snake, unicorns and so forth isnt it?

How hard is it to figure out that a bunch of old goatherders made up stories about how wonderful they are that 'god' made the world just for them?

lets see how hard it is.

Had time to figure it out yet?

As for using scriptures to show "maddness of you",* 'maddness" is not even a word, nor is it in a grammatical sentence that makes any sense, but no matter. We generally expect that the fundies will be semi illiterate, and you dont disappoint. I wouldn't know if you are among the most foolish and illiterate. There is a lot of competition for that.

It seems as if only foreigners care enough about the English language to learn how to use it properly. "Wizzard". funny!

Here you are claiming to be cued into the ultimate Truth of the universe, set yourself up to call most everyone else a fool, and you cannot write past grade school level.

How long does it take to figure out what is wrong with that picture?

Do you need longer for that than for figuring out that your story book was made up by middle eastern goat herders?

*Anyone can use scripture to show whatever they like. That is a big part of their appeal. Want to justify burning witches and enslaving girls? No problem!

Letsargue

The bit about the more they rave, the more they are raving about themselves is deep folk wisdom; you know its true, even if you dont care to admit it.

As for your silly "book'. That is the one with all the magic just so stories about talking snake, unicorns and so forth isnt it?

How hard is it to figure out that a bunch of old goatherders made up stories about how wonderful they are that 'god' made the world just for them?

lets see how hard it is.

Had time to figure it out yet?

As for using scriptures to show "maddness of you",* 'maddness" is not even a word, nor is it in a grammatical sentence that makes any sense, but no matter. We generally expect that the fundies will be semi illiterate, and you dont disappoint. I wouldn't know if you are among the most foolish and illiterate. There is a lot of competition for that.

It seems as if only foreigners care enough about the English language to learn how to use it properly. "Wizzard". funny!

Here you are claiming to be cued into the ultimate Truth of the universe, set yourself up to call most everyone else a fool, and you cannot write past grade school level.

How long does it take to figure out what is wrong with that picture?

Do you need longer for that than for figuring out that your story book was made up by middle eastern goat herders?

*Anyone can use scripture to show whatever they like. That is a big part of their appeal. Want to justify burning witches and enslaving girls? No problem!

Figure out something? -- I don't think so, -- you missed the point as do every fool in your house.

Paul -- 072710

Letsargue

I didnt think you had the capacity to figure out anything.

You're the foolish ATHEIST, not me! - Most Atheists, aren't the FOOL you are. Some, - one has to respect a certan distance. -- But YOU! HHAA! --- A total FOOL!

Paul -- 072810

taikoo

You're the foolish ATHEIST, not me! - Most Atheists, aren't the FOOL you are. Some, - one has to respect a certan distance. -- But YOU! HHAA! --- A total FOOL!

Paul -- 072810

If you are so smart, why can't you even use spell check or write a grammatically correct sentence?

Letsargue

If you are so smart, why can't you even use spell check or write a grammatically correct sentence?

Hey you little mindess fool. -- I NEVER SAID that I was a wiz in your earthly garbage.

Jesus ddidn't know his letters either, SO SUE ME, you little MINDLESS hypocrite.

Why can't you correct me on the truth of the Scriptires, or "Logic", if you don't believe in God.

How can anyone tell what you believe, if you always act like a cursed fool! ------ PROVE ME WRONG YOU LITTLE LYING HYPOCRITE.

You sound like that moron Koban, if you're not him.

Paul -- 072810

taikoo

Hey you little mindess fool. -- I NEVER SAID that I was a wiz in your earthly garbage.

Jesus ddidn't know his letters either, SO SUE ME, you little MINDLESS hypocrite.

Why can't you correct me on the truth of the Scriptires, or "Logic", if you don't believe in God.

How can anyone tell what you believe, if you always act like a cursed fool! ------ PROVE ME WRONG YOU LITTLE LYING HYPOCRITE.

You sound like that moron Koban, if you're not him.

Paul -- 072810

Well, you sure would not be convincing if you did try to say you were a 'wiz" at anything, let alone the poor English language that you fracture so badly.

You want me to correct you on the 'scriptures"? Sure. Some middle eastern goat herders wrote some stuff a long time ago. Its a weird mixture of myth derived from other cultures, poetry, exaggerations, some wisdom, some genealogy, some very bad economic and dietary advice.... stuff like that.

Overall, it has some sort of value as cultural anthropology but only if you are interested in the culture of the middle east at that period of time. Why anyone would want to buy into it and pretend its their culture is beyond me. But hey its a weird wacky world with all sorts of odd people in it.

Which "christian' virtue are you displaying with all your anger, hostility and name calling?

You know, it would do you a lot of good to just kind of go somewhere away from all this religion stuff, maybe hang out at the beach, or get a job where you have to work too hard to be able to stew about all of this.
Try to clear your mind, you seem like your pressure gauge is about to blow.

Letsargue

The Jews marvelled that Jesus knew His letters.

Why do you repeat the lie that He didn't?

Jesus knew the letters to get by, and scratch seven names in the sand.
You -----, -- knowing the letters doesn't mean that one is a scholar in writting. - Jesus NEVER received anything special from the Father, except the Knowledge of the Scriptures. - Jesus only learned by studying and arguing. You can try to prove me wrong there also wise guy! ----- Luke 2:52 KJV -

Paul -- 072810

Status
Not open for further replies.