Death

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So I believe in Him, the things that spoke, and not in the preaching of the cross.
Crosses are wooden, and cannot preach.
But men make the cross into an image for us to worship.

Sanctify the Lord.

Amen.

BTW, are you a trinity believer?

just curios.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
A little testimony.

I tried to show you, it is even in a popular song.

I was brought up by agnostic parents who taught me that there is no God.
But while still a child, can't exactly remember when, but about 8 or 10 years old,
Louis Armstrong's trumpet on the radio caught my ear, and my spirit rose up to the sound,
and when I listened to the words of the song,
I said within myself, I want to be in that number.

I was 47 when Jesus manifested Himself to me,
(though I now know, He came to me many times before then, but I believed not).
It wasn't until after I was born again, and when I heard that song again,
then the memory of my childhood vow returned to me.

A joyous and surprising moment for me.
My childhood wish was granted.
Thanks to Jesus.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
So you don't believe in the doctrine of trinity?

Thank you, Meshak.
I believe in the name of the only begotten Son.

The words "Trinity", and "triune", don't exist in my Bible (KJV),
and I am a keeper of Jesus' sayings.

I have been shown the doctrine of the Trinity by Trinitarians.
To me, it is too many words, and not much of it is Biblical.
Just lengthy explanations why they interpret certain verses certain ways,
only to come up with a set of catch phrases.
And then, finally, to condemn any who don't abide by those catch phrases.

Jesus' word isn't that complicated, as men make out.
One just needs to drink it neat.
And sanctify His name. :)

Ye shall eat nothing leavened;
in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.

Exodus 12:20

6days

comingfrom said:
And I don't believe following the many to wave the cross and chanting "Jesus died for us" did either.
Nobody suggested you follow others...or perform chants. But it is important to understand why our Savior had to die for us. It seems you think preaching that "Jesus died for us" is foolishness"? 1 Cor.1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness"

Right Divider

Body part
You should have expected it,
after you first deliberately missed the point I was making.
And I know you know it, because I added the scripture, which you know.
Here is another.

And he said,
The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them;
He shined forth from mount Paran, and He came with ten thousands of saints:
from His right hand went a fiery law for them.

Deuteronomy 33:2

Ah, leap to a false presumption.

The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few:
pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He would send forth labourers into His harvest.

Luke 10:2

So I looked for what the metaphor means,
that I fulfil what Jesus was speaking,
that there might be His everlasting life in me.

Jesus said unto them,
My meat is to do the will of Him that sent Me, and to finish His work.
John 4:34

And I know that His commandment is life everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 12:50

Every Church out their claims they are His body.
And they all want you to eat their flesh.
Don't they?

Ye shall eat no manner of fat,
of ox, or of sheep, or of goat.
And the fat of the beast that dies of itself,
and the fat of that which is torn with beasts,
may be used in any other use: but ye shall in no wise eat of it.
For whosoever eats the fat of the beast, of which men offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD,
even the soul that eats it shall be cut off from His people.

Leviticus 7:23-25

Jesus is alive for me.
My troubles are a distant memory.
I came out of the tribulation years ago.

He which testifies these things says, Surely I come quickly.
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Revelation 22:20

The secret things belong unto the LORD our God:
but those things which are revealed belong unto us
and to our children for ever,
that we may do all the words of this law.

Deuteronomy 29:29

If you would look into the law, with a circumcised heart,
it would be a revelation for you.

Bless Jesus
You are completely illogical and use fallacious reasoning. Welcome to my ignore list.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Thank you 6days.

Nobody suggested you follow others...or perform chants.

Of course not. That would be too blatant and obvious.
Instead, they just condemn you,
if you are not following their saying, and chanting what they chant.

But it is important to understand why our Savior had to die for us.

It was far more important to me to understand what our Saviour requires of us.

So many are sure they understand why He died for us,
and they aren't teaching the commandments yet.
In fact, quite the opposite, they are saying the law ended,
and God's word is a curse.
They are attempting to turn you away from the word.

It seems you think preaching that "Jesus died for us" is foolishness"?

It certainly has kept many off keeping the commandments.

1 Cor.1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness"

So why do what is a stumbling block, and foolishness?
Do you think the Jews and Greeks are blind?

Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I am the LORD.

Levitcius 19:14

Sanctify the name of the Lord.
<3

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
God bless you, Divider.

You are completely illogical and use fallacious reasoning. Welcome to my ignore list.

So. No questions?
No curiosity as to how your brothers in Christ reason?

I will hear even the ignorant.
I will not disrespect your person.

Ye shall not respect persons in judgment;
but ye shall hear the small as well as the great;
ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's:
and the cause that is too hard for you,
bring it unto Me, and I will hear it.

Deuteronomy 1:17

Oleander

So... You're just going to ignore Jesus' words?

:think:

>>>Good. Show me where is God demand the blood of Jesus or any mans blood to grant us salvation.

Or, where is Jesus taught by his death, God will grant us salvation.
Or, any prophet who taught,the blood of any man is God requirement to grant us salvation.

6days

It was far more important to me to understand what our Saviour requires of us.
The Pharisees found it very important to follow 'requirements'. Did Jesus approve of their legalism? No! We are not saved by following commandments...We are saved by what Jesus accomplished at the cross. And we follow Him, as followers should.
6days said:
1 Cor.1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness"
So why do what is a stumbling block, and foolishness? Do you think the Jews and Greeks are blind?
The cross seems like foolishness to those who don't understand why it was necessary for our salvation.

6days

>>>Good. Show me where is God demand the blood of Jesus or any mans blood to grant us salvation.

Or, where is Jesus taught by his death, God will grant us salvation.
Or, any prophet who taught,the blood of any man is God requirement to grant us salvation.
Genesis 3
Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned-
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our LORD.
1 Corinthians 15:21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

Death was demanded because of first Adams sin.
Life is made possible because of what "Last Adam" accomplished on the cross. 1 Cor. 15

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Thank you, 6Days.

The Pharisees found it very important to follow 'requirements'. Did Jesus approve of their legalism? No!

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin,
and have omitted the weightier matters of the law,
judgment, mercy, and faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone.

Matthew 23:23

In this saying we can see
Jesus didn't approve because they were leaving out the important things in the law.

We are not saved by following commandments...We are saved by what Jesus accomplished at the cross.

He that has My commandments, and keeps them,
he it is that loves Me:
and he that loves Me shall be loved of My Father,
and I will love him, and will Manifest myself to him.

John 14:21

When Jesus comes, He saves us.
Or so it was for me.

And we follow Him, as followers should.

Then said Jesus unto His disciples,
If any man will come after Me,
let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Matthew 16:24

The cross seems like foolishness to those who don't understand why it was necessary for our salvation.

I know.
And showing what Jesus said seems like foolishness to those that understand why the cross was necessary.
Even so, it is what He commanded me to do.

And as ye go, preach, saying,
The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 10:7

And this gospel of the kingdom
shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations;
and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:14

Sincere best wishes.

6days

comingfrom said:
6days said:
And showing what Jesus said seems like foolishness to those that understand why the cross was necessary.
Not sure which religious view of Jesus you hold, but you don't seem to know Him...the God of Scripture, nor the reason why the cross was necessary for us... If you do, you certainly have been unable to provide a Biblical answer. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Not sure which religious view of Jesus you hold, but you don't seem to know Him...the God of Scripture, nor the reason why the cross was necessary for us... If you do, you certainly have been unable to provide a Biblical answer. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

Thank you, 6days.

You are right.
I don't understand how "the message of the cross" saves you,
nor how the message of the cross can be the power of God.

To me, it is foolishness.

The power of God is in His Spirit, His words, His message.
I was saved by Jesus, by doing what He said to do.
I had to pick up my cross.

I even had a lot of people try to explain it to me.
Many people told they understand the message of the cross, and that I don't.
It must have to happen to you before you can understand it, I guess.

Maybe you will give us your testimony, how you were saved by the cross?

clefty

Thank you, 6days.

You are right.

I even had a lot of people try to explain it to me.
Many people told they understand the message of the cross, and that I don't.
It must have to happen to you before you can understand it, I guess.

Maybe you will give us your testimony, how you were saved by the cross?

The message of the cross is WHY I wish to please Him doing as He asks of me...what He did for me PROVES He is worthy of my worship...blessed am I to receive

The message of the cross is HIS grace that it was blood of an innocent shed for me to be covered from His wrath...just like the passover lamb...just like the blood shed in the garden of Eden...should have been adam and eve’s and yet it was another’s allowing them to see their error and repent and obey again...

Yup the Law I keep was unto death but NOW and BECAUSE OF THE CROSS it is Life...

The cross pleased the Father...His wrath will NOW pass over whosoever believes (in what was done on it...and by Who was on it...) as He in His LAST JUDGEMENT WRATH destroys sin forever...

Yup...that cross crosses off my debt to the menu of His Kingdom Come Diner...is WHY I wish to keep eating the bread of life here...the cook is the best...I’d do the dishes if I had to...LOL...I don’t...

But shoes and shirt are required...LOL...ok maybe sandals and robe...

I must be getting hungry...LOL

6days

Thank you, 6days.

You are right.

May I ask... What religion / what denomination of church you attend? It seems you have received some very poor teaching, which differs from God's Word.

We don't save ourselves by taking up the cross.....
We don't save ourselves by following His commandments...

Instead.... We follow Him, because HE saved us. We follow Him; we take up our cross because we have been saved. He made me a new creature. I can't make myself a new creature.
1 Cor. 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

clefty

May I ask... What religion / what denomination of church you attend? It seems you have received some very poor teaching, which differs from God's Word.

We don't save ourselves by taking up the cross.....
We don't save ourselves by following His commandments...

Instead.... We follow Him, because HE saved us. We follow Him; we take up our cross because we have been saved. He made me a new creature. I can't make myself a new creature.
1 Cor. 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

A new creature indeed...put on the new self IN HIM neither jew or gentile circumcised or uncircumcised slave or free but Christ...Col 3:12

Righteousness from Yah comes through faith in Yahushua to ALL who believe...there is NO DISTINCTION Rom 3:22

For there is no difference between Jew and Greek the same Lord is lord of all...Rom 10:12

Circumcision or no circumcision is nothing keeping Yah’s commandments is what matters 1 Cor 7:19

For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether jew or Greek...1 Cor 12:13

There is neither jew nor Greek...all one in Yahushua Gal 3:28

Which is His body the fullness of Him who wills all in all Eph 1:23

He Himself...has made the two one...Eph 2:14

Making one new man out of the two Eph 2:15

Peter preached that Yah Who knows the heart gave the Holy Spirit to goyim just as to jew...”He made NO DISTINCTION BETWEEN US AND THEM” Acts 15:9

Any who obeyed Were given the Holy Spirit Acts 5:32

Peter was clear EVERYONE who believes IN HIM receives forgiveness through HIS NAME...Acts 10:43 thank you Jesus...I mean Yahushua...I ain’t racist auntie Semite ya dig?

Even as Peter spoke the jews were astounded that the gift of the Holy Spirit to lead all to truth was given to the unclean but believing NOW CLEAN goyim...Acts 10:45

Because these jews had forgotten His was a house of prayer for ALL NATIONS...

THESE JEWS WISHED TO KEEP IT FOR THEMSELVES FOR THE GLORY OF NATIONAL ISRAEL...priveledged racists!!!

They even lied and bore slanderous false witness that Yahushua had changed the customs of Moses Acts 6:13-14

Sadly the Christian church follows jewish fables despite being told NOT to Titus 1:14

So jews lie and Christians do too...especially the MAD ones...LOL

Because it was ALWAYS to WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH even when the church was in the wilderness...with Him as the head...

Leviticus 19:34

The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 12:49
Verse Concepts
"The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you."

Leviticus 24:22
Verse Concepts
'There shall be one standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the LORD your God.'"

Numbers 9:14
Verse Concepts
'If an alien sojourns among you and observes the Passover to the LORD, according to the statute of the Passover and according to its ordinance, so he shall do; you shall have one statute, both for the alien and for the native of the land.'"

Numbers 15:14
Verse Concepts
'If an alien sojourns with you, or one who may be among you throughout your generations, and he wishes to make an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma to the LORD, just as you do so he shall do.

Numbers 15:15
Verse Concepts
'As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the alien be before the LORD.

Numbers 15:16
Verse Concepts
'There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you.'"

Numbers 15:29
Verse Concepts
'You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them.

Deuteronomy 1:16
Verse Concepts
"Then I charged your judges at that time, saying, 'Hear the cases between your fellow countrymen, and judge righteously between a man and his fellow countryman, or the alien who is with him.

Deuteronomy 24:14
Verse Concepts
"You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your countrymen or one of your aliens who is in your land in your towns.

Leviticus 18:26
Verse Concepts
'But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you

Exodus 12:19
Verse Concepts
'Seven days there shall be no leaven found in your houses; for whoever eats what is leavened, that person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is an alien or a native of the land.

Exodus 20:10
Verse Concepts
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you.

Deuteronomy 5:14
Verse Concepts
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter or your male servant or your female servant or your ox or your donkey or any of your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you, so that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you.

Leviticus 16:29
Verse Concepts
"This shall be a permanent statute for you: in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall humble your souls and not do any work, whether the native, or the alien who sojourns among you;

Leviticus 17:8
Verse Concepts
"Then you shall say to them, 'Any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice,

Leviticus 17:10
Verse Concepts
'And any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 22:18
"Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, 'Any man of the house of Israel or of the aliens in Israel who presents his offering, whether it is any of their votive or any of their freewill offerings, which they present to the LORD for a burnt offering--

Leviticus 17:13
Verse Concepts
"So when any man from the sons of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, in hunting catches a beast or a bird which may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

Leviticus 24:16
Verse Concepts
'Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Numbers 15:26
'So all the congregation of the sons of Israel will be forgiven, with the alien who sojourns among them, for it happened to all the people through error.

IS why There remains a sabbath keeping for His people Heb 4:19 for ALL those within their gates Exodus 20:10

Cuz we be grafted into Israel...to replace the unbelieving jews...who thought it was just for them or something...like as if some sort of conspiracy or something Jer 11:9

Isaiah is clear there will come a time when ALL will worship from Sabbath to Sabbath...

It remains: “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua “

Do this and live...and NOW IN HIM forever...a citizen of His people He names Israel

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
The message of the cross is WHY I wish to please Him doing as He asks of me...what He did for me PROVES He is worthy of my worship...blessed am I to receive

The message of the cross is HIS grace that it was blood of an innocent shed for me to be covered from His wrath...just like the passover lamb...just like the blood shed in the garden of Eden...should have been adam and eve’s and yet it was another’s allowing them to see their error and repent and obey again...

Yup the Law I keep was unto death but NOW and BECAUSE OF THE CROSS it is Life...

The cross pleased the Father...His wrath will NOW pass over whosoever believes (in what was done on it...and by Who was on it...) as He in His LAST JUDGEMENT WRATH destroys sin forever...

Yup...that cross crosses off my debt to the menu of His Kingdom Come Diner...is WHY I wish to keep eating the bread of life here...the cook is the best...I’d do the dishes if I had to...LOL...I don’t...

But shoes and shirt are required...LOL...ok maybe sandals and robe...

But what does the cross say?
And where does a man find that message?

You go to the instrument that they killed Him on, and listen to it,
for all those wonderful reasons you state.

But I go to Him, for His message,
because in the gospels, in His message, He says to.
And I can show it to you.

Whosoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings, and does them,
I will shew you to whom he is like:

Luke 6:47

And ye will not come to Me, that ye might have life.
John 5:40

I must be getting hungry...LOL

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life:
he that comes to Me shall never hunger;
and he that believes on Me shall never thirst.

John 6:35

All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me;
and him that comes to Me I will in no wise cast out.

John 6:37