ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 23

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Umm no it won't, because it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved. And none of the verses that anyone had quoted has said this either!

Unless you care to show me one?
Then you believe that one does not have to believe our Lord, God, Savior, Creator is GOD.

marhig

Have you always believed you can lose your salvation; or is that something you learned to believe at some later point?
From I've truly known God, I've believed that we can lose our salvation. If we turn from him and don't live by his will, then yes we can.

Jesus himself said that if we do this, then we are in danger of being told to depart from him being workers of iniquity. And Paul said that God would give us over to our reprobate minds if we carry on wilfully going against God, Paul even said to do such things is worthy of death (spiritual death not natural death) I know that I can't take God for granted and I know that I can't mock God. And I certainly know that I can't expect God just to say, oh that's ok it doesn't matter what you do/did, even going against me your saved anyway! No way, Paul says that we are judged on what we do whether it be good or bad, and Jesus said in revelation that we are judged on our works. God doesn't change Danoh, and right through the Bible we are taught to turn from sin, the apostles also taught this, as seen here in Hebrews 10

Hebrews 10

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge HIS people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Those who are in the body of Christ are God's people, and God will judge us, if we carry on wilfully sinning and disobeying God once we know the truth, as to do this is to put our own lives before God denying the truth and treading all over our Lord Jesus Christ by denying him to live through us. Because if we carry on wilfully sinning and living against the will of God then we are crucifying Christ afresh, putting him to death within our hearts instead of denying ourselves and letting him live through us. God wants our hearts cleansed and he wants to see his sons life in us, he doesn't want to see us live to please our flesh and deny him! If we are born of God, then we should be turning from sin and obeying him, and living a life to please him. If we truly love God from the depths of our hearts, we will want to do his will.

I read Ezekiel 18 KJV last night, if you get a chance to give it a read, then you will see that God certainly doesn't want us to carry on wilfully sinning. And he says so right through the Bible, in both old and new testaments.

I know that we are to turn from sin from the depths of my heart, because i know that the Spirit of God is guiding me through my conscience to do so every day!

marhig

Then you believe that one does not have to believe our Lord, God, Savior, Creator is GOD.
No, I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ isn't God. He is the son of the living God.

The only time the son of a king becomes a king is when his father dies. God won't die, and he will remain God forever and Christ Jesus will remain as his son always!

Danoh

I asked you that question, Marhig, because I have learned to from experience.

Over time, I have met people who had believed at one time they could NOT lose their salvation.

Only to later end up believing they COULD lose it.

That is someone who is saved, but confused.

In contrast to the person who has always believed they can lose their salvation... Said person was never saved; is still lost.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

BUT NOW...

3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

You are lost and confused - Now we know that what things the law saith it saith to them who are under the law...

BUT NOW the righteousness of God WITHOUT the law...

Your confusion is in your having failed to distinguish between the doubt.

And I doubt this is the first time this has been pointed out to you.

marhig

I asked you that question, Marhig, because I have learned to from experience.

Over time, I have met people who had believed at one time they could NOT lose their salvation.

Only to later end up believing they COULD lose it.

That is someone who is saved, but confused.

In contrast to the person who has always believed they can lose their salvation... Said person was never saved; is still lost.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

BUT NOW...

3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

You are lost and confused - Now we know that what things the law saith it saith to them who are under the law...

BUT NOW the righteousness of God WITHOUT the law...

Your confusion is in your having failed to distinguish between the doubt.

And I doubt this is the first time this has been pointed out to you.

Oh I'm certainly not lost Danoh, I know the living God and he's saving me every day from wilfully sinning!

You say that you've learned from experience? Can I ask you this. Can you knowing it is wrong before God to do something, just go out and wilfully do it?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tambora said:
Then you believe that one does not have to believe our Lord, God, Savior, Creator is GOD

No, I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ isn't God.
Then The Son is not your Savior.
Scripture says He is.

marhig said:
The only time the son of a king becomes a king is when his father dies. God won't die, and he will remain God forever and Christ Jesus will remain as his son always!
Then The Son is never King.
Scripture says He is.

musterion

Christ is God.

No one understands completely or exactly how. The humble will admit this. Anyone who says they do understand it is lying or deceived.

But the ignorant and arrogant say it is not possible.

Yet it is what the Bible teaches.

You can try to refute the attached any time now, Marhig.

God's Truth

Then The Son is not your Savior.
Scripture says He is.

Then The Son is never King.
Scripture says He is.

That is right, there is only ONE King. Jesus is that one King. That means that Jesus is the exact same as God the Father who is God and King.

God's Truth

Mark 12

30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.

Deuteronomy 6

4 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

And

Luke 10

27 So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”

Leviticus 19

18 You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

Preaching straight from Deuteronomy and Leviticus.

HAA! Do you really want to say that Paul did not preach to love God with all your heart?

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Did you read that?

Paul is saying that God works for the good of THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.

That means God does not work anything for those who do not love Him.

We have to love God to be saved.

We love God by obeying God---THAT is scripture.

Read this next scripture, because it is TO THOSE who love God:

1 Corinthians 2:9 However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—

Paul goes on to meat and the milk drinkers better catch up.

You think that Paul did not preach milk, you are badly mistaken.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God.

BAM!

Read this:

Ephesians 5:2 and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

We are to love God just as Jesus loved God!

Read this:

1 Thessalonians 4:9 Now about your love for one another we do not need to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love each other.

You do not understand that there is only one Way. The one way is about loving God and others.

They were TAUGHT to love each other, just like Jesus says when he walked the earth, and just as the Old Testament prophets taught, and just as Paul taught to those who OBEYED THAT.

What are we to do? We are to love God and each other.

With the help of the Holy Spirit, we continue to be directed into loving God with all our hearts.

2 Thessalonians 3:5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.

That is what the Old Testament says, and the New, and that is what Paul taught.

God saves us and sets us above others, sets us with Christ, BECAUSE we hate wickedness. Hating wickedness is how we love others. We hate wickedness by obey.

Hebrews 1:9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

God's Truth

Umm no it won't, because it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved. And none of the verses that anyone had quoted has said this either!

Unless you care to show me one?

You cannot worship Jesus and yet say he is not God.

If you do not worship Jesus, then you are not obeying him and praying to him, for we are only to pray to God, we are only to obey God...yet, we ARE to pray to Jesus and worship him.

God's Truth

You might need to believe that, but I don't.

I believe what is biblical that there is one true God, the father and Jesus whom God sent and he is the Christ, the son of the living God!

The trinitarians rightly believe that Jesus is God, but they err when they say he is NOT the Father, for the Father is the one and only God, and Jesus is THAT one and only God the Father come in the flesh as a Son of Man.

Danoh

Oh I'm certainly not lost Danoh, I know the living God and he's saving me every day from wilfully sinning!

You say that you've learned from experience? Can I ask you this. Can you knowing it is wrong before God to do something, just go out and wilfully do it?

Just so you are clear on my point...

If when you first believed...you AT THAT TIME; believed there was something YOU had to DO; then you actually did NOT get saved that day. Actually, you REMAINED lost.

Because you added YOUR WORKS to the FINISHED work of Christ ALONE.

Romans 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Further, if you STILL believe YOU have to DO something either to GET or to STAY saved; it is bad enough you were NEVER saved to begin with - but even WORSE - you are STILL lost.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The trinitarians rightly believe that Jesus is God, but they err when they say he is NOT the Father, for the Father is the one and only God, and Jesus is THAT one and only God the Father come in the flesh as a Son of Man.

God, the Father, is not the Son. God, the Son, is not the Holy Spirit. :dizzy: Is. 6:3

As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Last edited:

God's Truth

Just so you are clear on my point...

If when you first believed...you AT THAT TIME; believed there was something YOU had to DO; then you actually did NOT get saved that day. Actually, you REMAINED lost.

That is retarded.

Everyone knows from the beginning of time that God tells us to do something and it is dire consequences if you do not obey.

Because you added YOUR WORKS to the FINISHED work of Christ ALONE.

Hahahahaha It is NOT our works we are doing, it is GOD's WORKS.

Romans 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

That is about the purification work of CIRCUMCISION. No one has to purifify themselves anymore with certain rituals. We only have to have faith that Jesus' blood purifies us---that does not mean no longer obey Him! What does Peter say? He says UNSTABLE AND IGNORANT to that. See 2 Peter 3:16, 17. He rebukes you greatly.

4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Hahahahaha go look at the work that is spoken of, it is CIRCUMCISION. lol You are so lost and refuse help.

Further, if you STILL believe YOU have to DO something either to GET or to STAY saved; it is bad enough you were NEVER saved to begin with - but even WORSE - you are STILL lost.

You confuse Jesus saving us with that of being saved with doing ceremonial works. Those who obey Jesus are NOT preaching ceremonial works when we preach obedience! Learn the difference. Jesus is the Lamb, not the devil! You confused man. Only the devil would be behind your preaching that it is somehow wrong to obey.

There is never ever a wrong time and way to obey. Go get some sense. The only way you can do that is by doing what Jesus says to do, and that is repent and obey!