Day Of Rest

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. If you want to be like Him, stop giving your own opinion and start standing on the Word of God. Look at all the verses and revelations I have posted that you reject. You reject hundreds of verses to stand on your own opinion. You don't have the Holy Spirit leading you, or you could prove it with the verses. You lie, you blaspheme the Word of God. All in an effort to get your own opinion out there. That is judging carnally, that is perverting the gospel.

Rom 2:1-3
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
(NKJ)

Satan knows scripture...uses it too...also believes as you do that He is the Christ BDR and all...but like you does not follow/obey Him nor attempt to do as He did...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
In scripture an idiot is one who is unlearned in scripture. One who hasn't been taught by scripture. One who leans on their own understanding.

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Satan knows scripture...uses it too...also believes as you do that He is the Christ BDR and all...but like you does not follow/obey Him nor attempt to do as He did...

I said
That is how satan uses you. He convinces you of things so you won't believe what the scriptures say. And uses you to pervert the scriptures. Satan won't quote new testament because he would be glorifying Christ. He only quotes old testament where his kingdom is at.

Matt 12:25-26
25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
(KJV)

clefty

I said
That is how satan uses you. He convinces you of things so you won't believe what the scriptures say. And uses you to pervert the scriptures. Satan won't quote new testament because he would be glorifying Christ. He only quotes old testament where his kingdom is at.

Matt 12:25-26
25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
(KJV)

And yet you divide the house of Yah with two sets of Laws His and His Son's...as if there are two ways into heaven...as if His Son would supplant His Father's House rules...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And yet you divide the house of Yah with two sets of Laws His and His Son's...as if there are two ways into heaven...as if His Son would supplant His Father's House rules...

I said
I didn't divide them Jesus did. New covenant, different laws, He even annulled the commandments. Now try to use a little common sense here. If Jesus changed them which He did. Who would want to keep them the same????????????? Satan.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Now why would satan want to keep them the same??????

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I didn't divide them Jesus did. New covenant, different laws, He even annulled the commandments. Now try to use a little common sense here. If Jesus changed them which He did. Who would want to keep them the same????????????? Satan.

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

This again? The small "l" law of priesthood...laws of those administering the immutable eternal Law...

You would think every time a priest even a High priest is changed the Laws are changed...lol

But now the law of priesthood is changed from mortal flesh which perishes (weakness and unprofitable) to an immortal eternal priest...which is a better fit after all, as the Law itself is eternal too...

clefty

I said
Now why would satan want to keep them the same??????

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Father and Son together...not each with their own Laws...not a House divided

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This again? The small "l" law of priesthood...laws of those administering the immutable eternal Law...

You would think every time a priest even a High priest is changed the Laws are changed...lol

But now the law of priesthood is changed from mortal flesh which perishes (weakness and unprofitable) to an immortal eternal priest...which is a better fit after all, as the Law itself is eternal too...

I said
ROFLOL that is really lame. Did He change a piece of the priesthood or the whole thing?

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL that is really lame. Did He change a piece of the priesthood or the whole thing?

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

THe whole thing? No just the administration of it the eternal immutable Law...but I guess you think He could have changed it all...you know especially the part which killed His Son or the Son could have changed that part too...

I mean what is the point if any of it or all of it can be changed?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
THe whole thing? No just the administration of it the eternal immutable Law...but I guess you think He could have changed it all...you know especially the part which killed His Son or the Son could have changed that part too...

I mean what is the point if any of it or all of it can be changed?

I said
ROFLOL I cant believe what an idiot you are some times. Others cant see it when your submitting to the devil but I can. I think it is sort of cute to watch you. You have said you follow Christ but that is a lie because your not a Christian. That is an oxymoron. The definition of a Christian is one who follows Christ. Your a walking oxymoron. One reply you deny something and in the next one you agree with it. And only in your ignorance you don't even know your doing it. You lie, you blaspheme the Word. You deny Christianity.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL I cant believe what an idiot you are some times. Others cant see it when your submitting to the devil but I can. I think it is sort of cute to watch you. You have said you follow Christ but that is a lie because your not a Christian. That is an oxymoron. The definition of a Christian is one who follows Christ. Your a walking oxymoron. One reply you deny something and in the next one you agree with it. And only in your ignorance you don't even know your doing it. You lie, you blaspheme the Word. You deny Christianity.

So you agree He could have changed the Law that required His Son's sacrifice? So why didn't He?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you agree He could have changed the Law that required His Son's sacrifice? So why didn't He?

I said
lolol Some questions are really just to stupid to answer. You cant bring God down to our level of logic and reasoning. Only an idiot would assume they could. The devil has a lot of stupid questions he puts in peoples minds. Why didn't God make the earth flat?? Who was Gods mom and dead? Does God like puppies? Your following the same kind of logic Eve followed.

clefty

I said
lolol Some questions are really just to stupid to answer. You cant bring God down to our level of logic and reasoning. Only an idiot would assume they could. The devil has a lot of stupid questions he puts in peoples minds. Why didn't God make the earth flat?? Who was Gods mom and dead? Does God like puppies? Your following the same kind of logic Eve followed.

Lol...you started it with your "do what thou whilst"...

Just following your "He could change any Law He wanted" lead...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...you started it with your "do what thou whilst"...

Just following your "He could change any Law He wanted" lead...

I said
lolololol Don't try to parrot me, you haven't got the knowledge for that. And I would never ask such a stupid question. But when someone goes brain dead, that is usually the only questions that are left. I showed you a few that people have asked me. You did come up with a new one though

clefty

I said
lolololol Don't try to parrot me, you haven't got the knowledge for that. And I would never ask such a stupid question. But when someone goes brain dead, that is usually the only questions that are left. I showed you a few that people have asked me. You did come up with a new one though

Questions still stand Squeaky...Why, if as you say, He could change His Laws didn't He preserve the life of His only begotten Son? Why didn't His Son change them so He didn't have to die...especially since He died in agony not even wanting to do it but "Thy will be done"

Why, if as you say, all is permissible, didnt the martyrs think so but rather died (sometimes more horribly)then not serve their Savior as they knew they ought?

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Questions still stand Squeaky...Why, if as you say, He could change His Laws didn't He preserve the life of His only begotten Son? Why didn't His Son change them so He didn't have to die...especially since He died in agony not even wanting to do it but "Thy will be done"

Why, if as you say, all is permissible, didnt the martyrs think so but rather died (sometimes more horribly)then not serve their Savior as they knew they ought?

The Law is, that all must pay the penalty for the sins of the flesh in which we the minds develop, and that does not Exclude 'The Son of Man' who, according to our concept of one directional linear time, is still currently developing within the body of Mankind, the expanded and pregnant androgynous body of Eve, who through great tribulation will bear her SON who is to crush the head of Satan.

Psalms 51: 5; Behold! I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.