D-Day today...

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Knight

Actually I think that is something that happened on that post.

Not sure what the deal is.

Nope! I haven't check other threads but there are several posts on that thread that have done it.

VERY WEIRD!

No big deal though, it's gotta be the tiniest gremlin I've ever seen on a change this big.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It seems to have only done it on some of MY posts!!!
Nobody else's!!! This is definately a conspiracy! :madmad:

Actually, I think that it has only done it on posts that I wrote using MS Word and pasted over into the reply box. The apostrophes are slightly different when you do it that way.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

It seems to have only done it on some of MY posts!!!
Nobody else's!!! This is definately a conspiracy! :madmad:

Actually, I think that it has only done it on posts that I wrote using MS Word and pasted over into the reply box. The apostrophes are slightly different when you do it that way.
You were right Clete. I had a "?" in my sig which :turbo: pointed out. But I could only see it on NetScape.

Strange!!!

Oh well... if that is the worst thing that happens during a move of this magnatude I will be really happy!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AHA! Yeah, the " and ' are angled in Word.

“test�
‘test’

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

Oh well... if that is the worst thing that happens during a move of this magnatude I will be really happy!
Looks like we didn't lose anything "freaky" during the transfer. :sigh:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Knight,

I haven't been getting any email notifications of responses to the threads I'm subscribed to. Is this because of the move?
Not that I'm complaining! I would love it if email notification was somthing that could be turn on and off anyway!

Clete