CRTL's Jason Troyer In Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You are entitled to this arrogant stiff necked incompassionate misogynistic sheltered know-nothing opinion, but you are a cretin and lesser man for it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
You are entitled to this arrogant stiff necked incompassionate misogynistic sheltered know-nothing opinion, but you are a cretin and lesser man for it.
thanks. you can continue advocating murder as well, but i will resist you ...

Granite

Hall of Fame
Get bent, you pompous jackass. Saying that women can be tricked and misled into killing their child is no endorsement of abortion and you damn well know it. What exactly do you do to fight the good fight, out of curiosity? Because a Pharisee like you generally doesn't lift a finger.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
Get bent, you pompous jackass. Saying that women can be tricked and misled into killing their child is no endorsement of abortion and you damn well know it. What exactly do you do to fight the good fight, out of curiosity? Because a Pharisee like you generally doesn't lift a finger.
i tell people who think abortion isnt murder that it is murder. and i tell people that those who sign up for an abortion murder their kids once they go through with it.

you still havent replied as to how a woman is tricked into murdering her baby...

Granite

Hall of Fame
Are you aware of the propaganda and twisted information Planned Parenthood uses into duping and tricking women? If not, you need to get a clue.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
Are you aware of the propaganda and twisted information Planned Parenthood uses into duping and tricking women? If not, you need to get a clue.
no .. ive never been to murder my baby .. do women go to planned parenthood before or after they decide murdering their child is an option? do planned parenthood knock on the door with pamphlets promising a lottery win if youll just submit to a short medical procedure...?

you do not trick people into committing murder.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The problem, stipe, is that PP and others do not want these women to make an informed decision. Many women who get abortions do not realize the enormity of what they're doing or the implications of what they're dealing till it is far too late. You do not appear to have any idea what you're talking about.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
The problem, stipe, is that PP and others do not want these women to make an informed decision. Many women who get abortions do not realize the enormity of what they're doing or the implications of what they're dealing till it is far too late. You do not appear to have any idea what you're talking about.
these women are killing their babies. what possible trickery or concerted advertising campaign could conceal that fact?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
Until you actually look into this there isn't much more to say. Just do some digging.
you want me to go find out how deceptive planned parenthood is so i know what a woman who decides to investigate murdering her baby faces? would you also like me to investigate the triads so i know how a jelous lover is decepted when he decides to off his ex?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Granite, have you actually listened to Jason's show? It might clear some things up.

rehcjam

Granite said:
The problem, stipe, is that PP and others do not want these women to make an informed decision. Many women who get abortions do not realize the enormity of what they're doing or the implications of what they're dealing till it is far too late.

It is kind of like rejecting Christ.
(PP=Devil)
People are selfish and they are to stupid to realize that they are just hurting themselves in the end.

fool

Hall of Fame
Can someone explain this to me?
From Wikipedia
Religion
The religious affiliations of the people of South Dakota are:
Christian – 91%
Protestant – 65%
Lutheran – 28%
Methodist – 13%
Presbyterian – 4%
Baptist – 4%
United Church of Christ – 2%
Pentecostal – 2%
Other Protestant or general Protestant – 12%
Roman Catholic – 25%
Other Christian – 1%
Other Religions – 1%
Non-Religious – 8%

wabbit

Granite said:
PP and others do not want these women to make an informed decision. Many women who get abortions do not realize the enormity of what they're doing or the implications of what they're dealing till it is far too late.

I think most people are aware of this. What part of that makes these women victims? If they were forced into this action it would be different but most of what we are discussing here that isn't the case.

People don't become victims from their own actions. People don't become "victims" because somebody lied to them and tricked them into doing something wrong. I'm sure Palestinian bombers didn't realize the enormity of what they were doing until it was too late, but I don't hear many people calling them victims.

As some people like to relate this nonsense to holocaust.. Are the germans
that took part (the SS, gestapo, normal citizens) victims? With some twisted logic I could see it, but I still don't think it's appropriate to call the SS victims. Could you call Mengele a victim? Could you make the argument that because he was lied to and that he did not make an informed decision about his actions he is a "victim"?

I can see why people want to use the label "victim". It's nice, it's fluffy, it makes everybody feel better about the situation. It still doesn't change the facts, and I think it takes away from what is actually happening.

I want to be clear and say that I'm against the word "victim" as some sort of magic absolvement from having done something wrong. Too many people are doing that.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You know, it baffles me that it's so hard for people to imagine that women who are misled and ravaged are anything less than "victimized." This kind of bullheaded myopia is not only frustrating but downright flabbergasting. It's as though abortion completely ends with the death of the infant. Small wonder pro-lifers have made so few inroads: their pathological hatred of the mother in question has, more often than not, alienated the very women they should be reaching.

Very disappointing.

wabbit

Granite said:
You know, it baffles me that it's so hard for people to imagine that women who are misled and ravaged are anything less than "victimized." This kind of bullheaded myopia is not only frustrating but downright flabbergasting. It's as though abortion completely ends with the death of the infant. Small wonder pro-lifers have made so few inroads: their pathological hatred of the mother in question has, more often than not, alienated the very women they should be reaching.

You need to look at your own posts if you really want to see myopic thinking.
(You also shouldn't assume I'm pro-life or pro-choice, or I am trying to make inroads. None of those things apply to the point I'm trying to make)

Yes, SOME women that go into clinics are lied to about what's happening. SOME women are mislead as to how this event will effect them. MOST do know what's happening, they do know the truth of the situation.

This doesn't mean people can't have compassion for them, it doesn't mean somebody can't relate to them with compassion. It doesn't mean you can't feel sorry for them if you want. It means they can't absolve themselves by saying "I'm a victim, I didn't know the truth". Others can't abosolve them by saying "oh, you're just a victim, (therefore) you didn't do anything wrong".

Where would it end?

Bank robber: "My friend said it was easy and I could get away with it.. I'm a victim" Everybody else: "Awww.. you poor thing, you didn't know robbing that bank was wrong and your friend mislead you.. you're just a victim, have some coco".

Too many people are using the word "victim" as if it's a magic cleaner that makes everything sparkle and smell fresh. It dilutes the meaning of the word.

Granite said:
Very disappointing.

Most of the women going into the clinic know the lies, they know somebody is trying to mislead them, but it's easier to claim "I'm a victim" than to face facts.. that's what is truly disappointing.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
they were just following orders, right granite?

Status
Not open for further replies.