Crisis On The Border, Thanks Joe! (you filthy rapist)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We have differing opinions.

What if he's about to kill someone in front of you, and you have a gun in your hand?

So that never happens I pray everyday for the protection of those I love.
That is much more powerful that a gun.

The fact that you refuse to honestly answer this hypothetical shows you to be the hypocrite that you are, claiming to be loving, but refusing to save the innocent!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Should be just?
Agreed.
Don't ever make the mistake of thinking that it appropriate for you to correct me. You'll be invariably wrong - no matter what.

I stated the sentence precisely as intended.

It is written..."There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." (1 John 4:18)
Irrelevant.

Education can't trump mercy.
No one suggested otherwise. It doesn't even make any sense, you dullard!

Fairness, according to God's Spirit.
John 5:30 is a great example..."I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
Fairness has exactly nothing to do with it.

God cannot be bribed.
Everything is black or white with Him in matters of judgement.

But then there is this..."For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment." (James 2:13)
Showing mercy to others will go towards our "account" with God.
God will have mercy on the merciful.
It is written..."Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." (Matt 5:7)

Shall we be merciful at the border?
Well, this confirms that you are definitely not saved, which was the point of my asking the question. You're completely ignorant of the very foundational principles of the gospel. You are NOT a Christian.

Hoping, listen to me, I'm not kidding and I'm saying this for effect. You have been lied too. If you do not repent, you will go to Hell. I am not the one to explain it to you - I don't think. All I can do is plant the seed. Your every thought, if it pertains to doctrine, is false. Start with that premise and start again. Does God exist? If your answer is "yes", presume that you're wrong and start by proving - PROVING - the answer to that question. If you do, you have a chance. If you choose to remain on your present course, there is no hope for Hoping.

Clete

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That is funny, in a sad sort of way.

No, what's truly that is your insistence that you love God, yet refuse to come to the defence of the innocent!

I choose to love God above anything, or one, else.

God said to love your neighbor as yourself.

By letting your neighbor be murdered in front of you, when you have an opportunity to save his life, is not loving him. Which means you are disobeying God. Disobeying God is not loving Him.

Therefore, you, in choosing to be a coward, do not love God above everything else, because you won't even love your neighbor enough to save him from being murdered.

The Christian hypocrite would choose to love a family member or some hypothetical person more than God.

What a twisted belief system you have, to think that obeying God by loving your neighbor as yourself is "loving [someone] more than God."

That is idolatry.

There is nothing idolatrous about saving your neighbor from being murdered in front of you!

The fact that you have to stoop to such an argument is proof positive that you do not, in fact, love God, despite how much you claim to love Him.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
God does exist, and He wants all men to love Him, and each other, like He loves us.
Keeping people away from the freedoms of this country doesn't fit that paradigm.
I prove God exists everyday by refusing to commit sin.
I will no longer act as if you're a Christian. You have no grounds to debate against me on any Christian topic. You are not practicing the Christian religion any more than a Morman would be.

How do you prove it?
If God does not exist nothing can be proven at all.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
OK.

Agreed.
Agree with what? That you're not a Christian?

Thanks be to God for His word and His Spirit.
For teachers and prophets.
For bishops and deacons.
And for the fellowship of the brotherhood.
You know nothing about either God's word or His Spirit. You don't even have a child's understanding of what justice is! How could you possibly understand the gospel much less have accepted it as true?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Now, apply that logic to the treatment of those at the border.

Apply that logic to the border problem.

The problem at the border is politcal in nature. The law is being intentionally ignored by those who are supposed to enforce it and they are doing it for political reasons in contradiction to their oath of office. It's fix is simply the application of the law, which will not happen so long as those who are currently in power remain in power.

You, however, have no concept of what justice is. None! I mean, you literally have no idea what justice even is at all! That disqualifies you from even voicing an opinion that anyone with a mind should pay any attention to whatsoever. You are a literal fool - by definition.

Indeed, I'm officially done with this idiot.

Proverbs 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, When you do not perceive in him the lips of knowledge.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Nearly One Million Illegals Ready to Pour Over US Border Once Biden Ends Title 42 Restrictions​

More than one million illegals are sitting just over the border or on the way there and just waiting for Joe Biden to end Title 42 rules so that they can stream over the border without fear of being stopped by Biden’s useless government.

Steve Bannon recently spoke to Congressman Andy Biggs who worried about the hundreds of thousands of illegals preparing to cross the border as soon as Biden opens the border even wider than he has.

On a recent episode of his War Room, Bannon spoke about his interview:

“We had a Congressman, Andy Biggs, who sat here and said he just got off a conference call with certain executives in Big Counties on the border in Arizona, and they were telling him they had just had a briefing by Border Patrol who said along the Southern border of the United States, there’s 700,000 to a million illegal aliens prepared, when Title 42 comes off, they’re basically prepared, he said, to storm the gates. And the Border Patrol is not prepared for it. The Biden regime is not prepared for this. This Title 42 that comes off is going to be something. And of course, the mainstream media will not cover this,” Bannon said.

His guest, Ben Berqguam, the Director of Frontline America, talked of the coming crisis from his experience.

“I’m over here in Matamoros, Steve,” Berqguam said. “I’m right on the Mexico side of the border. Anthony is on the other side in Brownsville. We were reporting from there yesterday. I’m actually in that camp we were in about a month ago and it has grown probably doubled or tripled what it was then. It had over 1000 then. It has more than that now. And what’s happening is, as they come in, they’re just going across. We have 2000 people a day crossing here… It’s just an absolute joke. And this is before Title 42 goes away. They are lining up, they are mobilizing, and it’s going to be a mass invasion when that goes away.”

Biden is truly trying — on purpose — to destroy this country.

ok doser

Biden sending 1,500 troops for Mexico border migrant surge​

ok doser

IMG_20230503_155520.jpg

"Yes, the people who tell me what to do all the time told me this is needed," said Biden to an ice cream cone. "And If I don't do what they tell me I don't get any snacks! No, that's no joke! Seriously, someone help me! Where am I?"

Election experts say the military operation will be instrumental in facilitating the continued invasion of the U.S. by Biden voters ahead of the 2024 election. "Biden really could use this boost from the millions and millions of people just wandering into the country," said DNC Chair Jaime Harrison. "These immigrant lives are totally wasted if we can't leverage their extreme numbers into a Democrat win."

Sources say troops are receiving cutting-edge training on detaining migrants, leading them to a voter registration table, and saying: "Firma este documento, por favor." Military sources say they hope to have 750,000 new Democrat voters by the end of the month.

At publishing time, the ones who refused to register had been placed in cages.

ok doser

IMG_20230508_090509.jpg
President Joe Biden’s border chief says he can’t explain why hundreds of thousands of migrants are rushing over the border he is tasked to guard.

“Can you explain why you’ve seen this big surge [of migrants] in the last couple of weeks?” border chief Alejandro Mayorkas was asked on Friday, just six days before he lifts the Title 42 border barrier.

“It’s very difficult to identify the cause,” the pro-migration border chief responded to the reporter.

Mayorkas’ claimed ignorance even though his agency has a 2023 budget of $175 billion. He works with intelligence and police agencies in the world’s superpower and is free to read the explanation by migrants such as Daniel and Oviedo, or by U.S. and foreign governments, media, academics, and businesses.

BREITBART
Enable Accessibility

Biden’s Border Chief Says He Can’t Explain Border Rush​

US Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas chairs a plenary session of the 9th Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles, California, June 10, 2022. (Photo by Patrick T. FALLON / AFP) (Photo by PATRICK T. FALLON/AFP via Getty Images)
PATRICK T. FALLON/AFP via Getty Images
NEIL MUNRO8 May 2023222
7:56
President Joe Biden’s border chief says he can’t explain why hundreds of thousands of migrants are rushing over the border he is tasked to guard.
“Can you explain why you’ve seen this big surge [of migrants] in the last couple of weeks?” border chief Alejandro Mayorkas was asked on Friday, just six days before he lifts the Title 42 border barrier.

“It’s very difficult to identify the cause,” the pro-migration border chief responded to the reporter.

However, a Venezuelan migrant named Daniel told the May 7 New York Times why he and many other Venezuelans are sneaking into the United States: “We just want to work.”
“The goal was to provide for the children a quality life and educational opportunities,” Venezuelan Abel Oviedo told TexasTribune.org. He had settled in Colombia, and then moved to Peru, but started his family’s migration in late 2022. “I’m a hard worker,” Oviedo said.

Mayorkas’ claimed ignorance even though his agency has a 2023 budget of $175 billion. He works with intelligence and police agencies in the world’s superpower and is free to read the explanation by migrants such as Daniel and Oviedo, or by U.S. and foreign governments, media, academics, and businesses.
SUBSCRIBE

By subscribing, you agree to our terms of use & privacy policy. You will receive email marketing messages from Breitbart News Network to the email you provide. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Mayorkas’ migration has killed at least 1,000 migrants and has imposed vast civic and economic burdens on Americans and their local governments. Those Mayorkas-imposed burdens include lower living standards, more civic chaos, and a tougher future for American kids.
After claiming ignorance in response to the reporter’s question, Mayorkas then released a jumbled string of words, similar to the “bafflegab” language used by British politicians: