Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Sherman,

You made my afternoon!! I just woke up ten minutes ago. Finally things are back to normal!! I can't Thank You enough, Sherman!! I'll always remember this!!

God Bless You So Very Much!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I guess Mike couldn't tell I was kidding, of course it's Michael's thread, nothing can change that. I was just funnin' Michael, don't take it so serious. If you want me banned from your threads just tell sherman, I have no trouble with that

Dear patrick jane,
I understand you were just being funny! Of course, I don't want you banned from my threads. I enjoy it very much when you post on my Thread. So don't feel like that. I know it was a mix-up.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DavisBJ,

You don't raise my hackles or whatever you called it. It doesn't bother me in the least! And it's Stripe, not Stipe, and you know it, unless you are dense or mistaken?? You know better. Well, I have brought this thread back and I'm very glad about it. It's too bad we can't get along. It would be fine with me if you'd like to quit being a problem. Stripe was right!

Warmest Regards,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Lon,

Thanks for all of your help last night! You really came through for me. Sherman saved the day!! And Knight too!! Ebenz helped out also!! I hope that all is well with you!! I'm pretty pleased having this thread back open. I missed it, after all!! I don't know my way around this website yet. I know I've been here for three years this June, but at least I got to learn about the moderators and Grandma Lucy. Cool!! Thanks again for your help, Buddy!!

Praise The Lord God And The Lord Jesus, and the Holy Ghost,

Michael

Reactions: Lon

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

I hope you weren't bummed out last night. Of course, after checking it again, I realize you were just commenting on things. DavisBJ was a disappointment!! Whatever, I guess. I should expect it from him.

God Be With You, patrick jane!! You're still my twin Bro'!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey 6days,

Thanks also for your help last night. It was okay to leave the thread where it was at until morning. It was best that I closed my other Creation thread, so I didn't have two Creation threads to deal with. I see you have a new thread out too! I will check it out, definitely. Okay, will get going for now.

God Be With Us!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

Hope to hear from you soon!! Interplanner also!! I hope you like this thread better than the other one. After three weeks on the other thread, I really wanted to bring this one back instead. Do you both have personhood? Haha!! Just joking! I hope to chat with you soon!!

Best Wishes and Cheerio!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey 6days,

Thanks also for your help last night. It was okay to leave the thread where it was at until morning. It was best that I closed my other Creation thread, so I didn't have two Creation threads to deal with. I see you have a new thread out too! I will check it out, definitely. Okay, will get going for now.

God Be With Us!!

Michael

Dear 6days,

I just checked it out a bit ago and found out the Thread wasn't yours. I guess you just posted in it. The Anarthous thread. Sorry 'bout that!! Will chat again later. Gonna get some dinner!! It's 8:30p.m. here.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

DavisBJ

Dear DavisBJ,

You don't raise my hackles or whatever you called it. It doesn't bother me in the least! And it's Stripe, not Stipe, and you know it, unless you are dense or mistaken?? You know better. Well, I have brought this thread back and I'm very glad about it. It's too bad we can't get along. It would be fine with me if you'd like to quit being a problem. Stripe was right!

Warmest Regards,

Michael
Michael, don't look now, but you are flipping out again about me. Please, just ignore my posts. And, for gosh sake, quit the phony "I actually love you, BJ" crap that you come up with occasionally. If I bug you so much that you have to post several posts to me in a row, then just ban me from the thread.

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

Hope to hear from you soon!! Interplanner also!! I hope you like this thread better than the other one. After three weeks on the other thread, I really wanted to bring this one back instead. Do you both have personhood? Haha!! Just joking! I hope to chat with you soon!!

Hello Michael :salute:

Well, it's like this...... has interesting and Earth shattering as your threads no doubt are, at the moment my country is on the brink of voting whether or not to remain part of the European Union. To my mind this is probably the most important decision Britain will make this century. For various reasons, which I won't bore you with now, I feel strongly that we should leave the Union.

Whilst my own little campaign to convince people to vote OUT doesn't amount to much I still feel compelled to do all I can to that end.

Apart from that there really is no contest regarding the title of your threads. A comparatively modern scientific theory backed up by masses of evidence, supported by mainstream science clearly wins IMO. Nor has anything been said by anyone in this thread that might trump that view.

There might however be a little more entertainment to be had once The EU Referendum is done.

Tata!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, don't look now, but you are flipping out again about me. Please, just ignore my posts. And, for gosh sake, quit the phony "I actually love you, BJ" crap that you come up with occasionally. If I bug you so much that you have to post several posts to me in a row, then just ban me from the thread.

Dear DavisBJ,

I'm not going to just ignore your threads. You're on my thread, so I shouldn't have to just ignore your threads. That's ridiculous. And the 'I actually love you' part is uncalled for since, if you could even BE CIVIL, none of this would be happening. Yes, I will be glad to ban you from my threads as soon as I figure out how. I will ask for help 2nite. It's your own fault that it has come to this.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello Michael :salute:

Well, it's like this...... has interesting and Earth shattering as your threads no doubt are, at the moment my country is on the brink of voting whether or not to remain part of the European Union. To my mind this is probably the most important decision Britain will make this century. For various reasons, which I won't bore you with now, I feel strongly that we should leave the Union.

Whilst my own little campaign to convince people to vote OUT doesn't amount to much I still feel compelled to do all I can to that end.

Apart from that there really is no contest regarding the title of your threads. A comparatively modern scientific theory backed up by masses of evidence, supported by mainstream science clearly wins IMO. Nor has anything been said by anyone in this thread that might trump that view.

There might however be a little more entertainment to be had once The EU Referendum is done.

Tata!

Dear Hedshaker,

I didn't know it had gotten that severe over there. I can imagine it is quite a huge weight over your heads to deal with all of that. I've got English, Irish and Scottish blood in me from my mother's side of the family. Yes, that is pretty hefty to handle. I'm sorry to hear that.

Why the need for a massive evidence for Science, when it has only been around some 200 years? We've believed in the Creation for over 2,000 years. So what gives. We don't need a modern scientific theory. We were taught when we were young how this Earth was made. And the Universe. If God could make the 'host of Heaven' in one day, think of what He could do with 7,000 years of days?? All you really have is some idiot who claims that we're descended from chimps or apes. That's where all of this is coming from. While all of Creation seems to be related, in that they all share the same atoms or molecules, or strains of DNA?, we can tell we are not descended from a houseplant or a mosquito. Or a frog with four legs, or a cow with four legs, or a chimp with two legs? I'm sorry about not agreeing with you, so don't be troubled by what I'm saying here. You have your own plateful of worries to be dealing with. I do hope that it all turns out the way you would have it. I can't believe all of this is happening with Great Britain. What are the main reasons/points are there for succeeding from the European Union?? It is about the military or money? You'll all be a continent like Australia, I would think.

Well, I should get going for now. Thinking of you all!!

Best Wishes & Cheerio, Mate,

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear DavisBJ,

I'm not going to just ignore your threads. You're on my thread, so I shouldn't have to just ignore your threads. That's ridiculous. And the 'I actually love you' part is uncalled for since, if you could even BE CIVIL, none of this would be happening. Yes, I will be glad to ban you from my threads as soon as I figure out how. I will ask for help 2nite. It's your own fault that it has come to this.

Michael

If you feel the need to ban Davis from posting in your thread then please ban me too.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you feel the need to ban Davis from posting in your thread then please ban me too.

Dear Hedshaker,

That's really a shame. I'm sorry you feel that way, to be honest. Okay, whatever you desire, I suppose. I'm not putting up with DavisBJ any longer, if he doesn't want to even be friends. He is only the first person I have ever banned. Why, except for him, do I want to ban anyone? It's really a shame it's gotten to this point. I hope you enjoy your musical career!!

What can I say? I don't believe all of this.

Cheerio, Hedshaker,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

It will have to wait until 2morrow or so. I need help from a mod because I don't know how to ban anyone, so far. Neither of you give me a choice that is viable.

Bye Matey,

Michael

Tyrathca

Dear Hedshaker,

That's really a shame. I'm sorry you feel that way, to be honest. Okay, whatever you desire, I suppose. I'm not putting up with DavisBJ any longer, if he doesn't want to even be friends. He is only the first person I have ever banned. Why, except for him, do I want to ban anyone? It's really a shame it's gotten to this point. I hope you enjoy your musical career!!

What can I say? I don't believe all of this.

Cheerio, Hedshaker,

Michael

Davis has done nothing in this thread to deserve such scorn from you. The simple fact is you're overly sensitive and self absorbed.

Might as well ban me to.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael.... You are not a mod, so I don't think you can ban people. But, if you can and ban DavisBJ, then ban me too.

Dear 6days,

I'm not banning anyone. So whatever. I just spoke in the heat of the moment. But if DavisBJ thinks I'm going to not read his posts and let him post whatever without my being able to respond to him in kind, then I'll respond anyways.

Sincerely,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear ALL HERE,

I have just spoken again with Alan/Alwight whose secrets he has shared with me for months now. He is going to die within a couple or few months from Cancer. He has tried Surgery and Chemotherapy, all to no avail. He didn't want you guys to feel bummed for a long time and so he has kept this from you for a while now. Now you know why he has not posted for so long. He swore me to secrecy. I didn't have a choice. Is there something we could do to make him feel better. I couldn't write all of this in the Chatbox. So I am giving you the Page No. and the Post No. I am doing the best I can with this touchy subject. He needs to know that we love him and care about him.

Thanks Tons To All Of You!!

Michael

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear ALL HERE,

I have just spoken again with Alan/Alwight whose secrets he has shared with me for months now. He is going to die within a couple or few months from Cancer. He has tried Surgery and Chemotherapy, all to no avail. He didn't want you guys to feel bummed for a long time and so he has kept this from you for a while now. Now you know why he has not posted for so long. He swore me to secrecy. I didn't have a choice. Is there something we could do to make him feel better. I couldn't write all of this in the Chatbox. So I am giving you the Page No. and the Post No. I am doing the best I can with this touchy subject. He needs to know that we love him and care about him.

Thanks Tons To All Of You!!

Michael
Let us all pray for alwight that he may live much longer and be at peace

Status
Not open for further replies.