Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

2edgedsword

The real doctrine of the theory of Evolution is actually camouflaged in plain sight and is often times missed by the church at large.

Evolution seeks only to remove Jesus Christ from the world.

Simply put, here is the hidden intent of Evolution:

If there is no CREATION, there is no GOD, if there is no GOD, then there is no ADAM & EVE, If there is no ADAM & Eve, then there is no FALL, if there is no FALL, there is no SIN, if there is no SIN, there is no Jesus Christ to REDEEM mankind from SIN.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The real doctrine of the theory of Evolution is actually camouflaged in plain sight and is often times missed by the church at large.

If there is no CREATION, there is no GOD, if there is no GOD, then there is no ADAM & EVE, If there is no ADAM & Eve, then there is no FALL, if there is no FALL, there is no SIN, if there is no SIN, there is no Jesus Christ to REDEEM mankind from SIN.

Your last sentence is factually correct from the colon on. but the prior statements are simply nonsense. No scientific theory gives a rat's behind about theology. If the end result questions your particular god, too bad, but there is no original intent to do so.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The New Planet CERES,

Dear Amigos, Thought you might like to check this out. They showed a pic of the pyramid, but I don't know how to do pics. It looks like one of those Egyptian pyramids. See what you think. This is supposed to be a newly-discovered planet near Pluto.

The first NASA photo in which scientists found a giant pyramid-shaped object, presumed to be a 3-mile-high mountain, rising above the surface of dwarf planet Ceres set anticipation levels for the rest of the Dawn mission about as high as they can go. A new NASA photo, where the image of the "pyramid" is shown against the black backdrop of space, likely caused many at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory to seriously rethink leaving the Dawn spacecraft in its current orbit and perhaps preemptively heading to the next orbital level of the mission -- which is quite a bit closer to Ceres.

CNN reported June 23 that a new NASA photo taken on June 14, along with the excitement-producing June 6 photo, has the space agency highly anticipating a closer look at the dwarf planet and getting to the bottom of the new mystery. Although the object seems to be a towering mountain with unusually graded "sides" (like a pyramid), NASA itself would not speculate that the object was an artificial construct. Scientists described the object as a "mountain with steep slopes protruding from a relatively smooth area" and posted the "intriguing" (caption) photo on its website.

Intriguing, indeed. It has the Internet abuzz. CNN noted that besides the strange "bright spots" (which scientists believe are either ice or salt deposits reflecting sunlight), amateur astronomy sleuths and UFO hunters have found all sorts of things on Ceres. People have claimed to have spotted hovering giant alien mother ships above the dwarf planet and bat-winged spaceships resting on its surface. There's also speculation about alien cities (the "bright lights" have to be generated by something, they claim).

Although there have been the more imaginative comments about alien civilizations, not to mention the ancient alien remarks (some made in jest), there are those who like their science straight, no alien chaser. One thread on Reddit begins with the CNN report and user StrewwelChris asking, "Is CNN officially a tabloid yet?"

Still, there are UFO hunters talking -- and writing. Paranormal Crucible, which hosts a YouTube channel, posted a video and "theorized" that the "Great Pyramid" on Ceres was built by an ancient alien civilization ("billions of years old") "purposely... for humans to find." The narrator contends that perhaps after the "veil of secrecy" is lifted, the human species can discover where it truly originated.

BroBible takes the position that the pyramid-like structure is an alien burial ground. It is also posited that the aliens have got to be huge.

For those where conjecture isn't quite convincing enough, NASA hopes to get closer, better photos in the second and third phases of the Dawn spacecraft's mission to Ceres. Dawn will move in to 1,450 km (nearly 901 miles) for its High Altitude Mapping Orbit (HAMO) from August 6 to October 15, then continue further in toward the dwarf planet to 375 km (233 miles) for its Low Altitude Mapping Orbit (LAMO) from December 8 to mission's end. Until empirical data rules them out, though, aliens -- for some -- will be part of the exploration equation.

Hope you liked this article, fellow brethren. Am thinking about you all and you are also all in my prayers!!

May God Guide You Always,

Michael

:guitar: :singer: :angel: :angel: :cloud9:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear 2edgedsword,

Very good analogy. Wonderful post indeed!! You helped me see clearly what I had not really known and I thank you immensely for that. I see that you are a Protestant Christian. Yeah!! Me too!! I was nondenominational after I was Nazarene, but before I was Baptist. The church I go to now isn't really like a common Baptist church, like southern Baptist. They let you wear jeans at church and they don't degrade you because of your flaws/sins. They are just Love!! I get to hug the Pastor and his wife, and children. It is so nice. The Nazarene church I'd gone to for 2 visits was so big, that I couldn't even get to talk with the Pastor. Too many parishioners. I don't like churches like that, so I quit going. Anyway, at this Baptist Church, I got the opportunity to be baptized in water, so I did it. Now I am baptized in water and also the Holy Ghost. That happened 3 times before water baptism. Excellent experience. The best ever it seems. I can't think of anything that could surpass it.

God Be With You In Your Journey Of Life,

Michael

:guitar: :cloud9: :angel: :singer: :rapture:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

You mean Darwin's points?
1) living things produce far more offspring than can possibly survive to adulthood,

2) each offspring has some variation that makes it an imperfect replica of the parents.

3) some variations will make it more likely for an organism to live long enough to reproduce.

4) those individuals with the better variations will generally tend to survive and produce more successful offspring. The sorting of "good" from "not good" individuals by their environment is what Darwin termed "natural selection."

Or do you mean the Modern Synthesis which includes Mendel's discoveries in genetics?

No one actually believes that. There are many, many devoted Christians who are scientists who accept the fact of evolution.

If there is no CREATION, there is no GOD

That's a testable assertion:
There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved.
Charles Darwin, last sentence of The Origin of Species, 1872

If whoever told you that lied to you about it, what else are they lying to you about? Might be good to find out.

Nothing in the way God created nature to produce living things, rules out anything in the Bible.

Learn and be free of those lies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your last sentence is factually correct from the colon on. but the prior statements are simply nonsense. No scientific theory gives a rat's behind about theology. If the end result questions your particular god, too bad, but there is no original intent to do so.

Dear Jonahdog,

I liked his Whole Post!! Very illuminating. There are 'gods' and there is One God. He's the real Head Honcho. I see that you are an atheist. That's your choice. Bad choice, but yours. You'll discover that coming up soon. It is all at the doorstep. I'm trying to convince you that any change of heart would be an excellent decision. Personally, I think that Armageddon will occur this Autumn. I strongly believe it. I think Jesus' Return is very imminent. Thanks for sharing and posting Jonahdog. We have here another very good friend. As you can see, I do not care if you are atheist or not. After I get to know you better, I will give you some good advice about something. Well, I'll tell you now. When Jesus Returns, you call out His name and ask Him to forgive you and if you Love Him Then, let Him know. It is written, 'Those who call upon the Lord at that time, the same shall be saved.' Something to that effect. That is what happens directly at His Coming. Do not go back first to get your coat or cigs. Just go to Jesus!! OK, well I'll get going and I wish you the best.

Best Wishes!!

Michael

:guitar: :singer: :cheers: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nothing wrong with good drugs. It's the bad stuff that get people in trouble.

Dear StanJ,

The drugs are not that good. I don't get a buzz from taking my pain pills. They just mask the pain, while I make my situation worse because I'm walking on my feet and not feeling the pain, so the condition really gets worse because of the pain pills. But it's fine. Now, if I took 3 or 4 of the pain pills, I would get a buzz, but I really could care less about a buzz because I have God and Jesus in the spirit inside my soul. I am full of joy every day realizing that Jesus is returning soon and my happiness flows over. Now, the Pain Clinic Dr. said for me to try out his "Gabapentin" to see if it will help me. I'm still not taking the full dose of 3 a day, but that will happen this Saturday. I can't wait, because I am in foot and heel pain, and it's a bummer. It looks like the Dr's pills though may really help me. That would be very nice.

Well StanJ, it's been really wonderful to have you here again and I hope it was informative and cool!! God Bless You And Watch Over You Forever!!

Michael

:thumb: :angel: :angel: :cheers: :cloud9: :cloud9:

2edgedsword

My worldview is based on the simple premise that what the Bible says is true. Your world view as an Atheist is based on something differing, that is your worldview and not mine. I do not judge you based on your worldview, so please refrain from judging me based on mine.

The real simple truth is that there are no creation facts and no evolution facts, there are only facts.

Go trip up a newbie who is not new to your kind of rodeo.

2edgedsword

1) living things produce far more offspring than can possibly survive to adulthood,

2) each offspring has some variation that makes it an imperfect replica of the parents.

3) some variations will make it more likely for an organism to live long enough to reproduce.

4) those individuals with the better variations will generally tend to survive and produce more successful offspring. The sorting of "good" from "not good" individuals by their environment is what Darwin termed "natural selection."

Or do you mean the Modern Synthesis which includes Mendel's discoveries in genetics?

No one actually believes that. There are many, many devoted Christians who are scientists who accept the fact of evolution.

There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved.

If whoever told you that lied to you about it, what else are they lying to you about? Might be good to find out.

Nothing in the way God created nature to produce living things, rules out anything in the Bible.

Theistic evolution is still evolution.

Stop "converting me" I did not ask you too.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Theistic evolution is still evolution.

It's just the way God did things. No big deal for anyone until the early 1900s, when the Seventh-Day Adventists invented YE creationism.

Stop "converting me" I did not ask you too.

I'm just disabusing you of some misconceptions. You're a victim only as long as you refuse to think for yourself.

everready

It's just the way God did things. No big deal for anyone until the early 1900s, when the Seventh-Day Adventists invented YE creationism.

I'm just disabusing you of some misconceptions. You're a victim only as long as you refuse to think for yourself.

That's malarkey look where it got Adam and Eve.

everready

6days

It's just the way God did things.
You mean like this.....
*Earth was created covered in water...not a hot molten blob.

*Earth was created before the stars..... not billions of years later.

*Light was created for before the sun and stars existed.

*Days with evening and morning existed before the sun.

*Man was created from the dust of the ground...not a descendant of any previous creature.

*Woman was created from the rib of a man....created as an equal partner, and not a less highly evolved creature.

*Birds created before land animals...not a descendant of them.

*Animals were given every green plant for food.....not to rip other creatures apart while still alive.

*The great sea creatures were created on day 5.....they did not evolve from land creatures which where created the following day.

*Our universe was spoken into existence by a deliberate act.... not a quantum fluctuation.

*Our moon was placed at the appropriate distance from Earth....not the result of a giant asteroid colliding with earth.

*Death entered our world after man sinned.

That's the way God tells us He did it.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear The Barbarian,

How can you believe the Bible and what it says and the science book, and what it says?? They don't mesh. The story of Creation is written in the Bible as it had happened. The story of Creation in the Bible is corrupted by Science's theory and statements of Evolution. Don't you see that? Do you read the Bible and just ignore the first 2 chapters of Genesis, and then go on believing the rest of the Bible? Do you understand what I'm saying here? I don't know what else to tell you. Do you think God was not Bright enough to have made our first man, Adam, a young man, instead of a baby boy? And likewise, with Eve being a young woman? And the cattle, creeping things, etc., He made them not at the beginning of their life, as if being babies, but instead aged. He is Bright enough to do the same thing with the Earth and the Universe. He's many steps farther than scientists and common man's beliefs. We are just grasshoppers down here. Remember?? We are not gods down here. I don't mean to disagree with you, The Barbarian. Just where did you get the idea that God did it all in 6 days, and you don't have to believe that, but instead have a different version?? Do you think the Creation story about 6days was just written there in jest? Was it in error?

I hope we can agree to disagree here. I'm sure that you will write things that we agree with in future posts, so not to worry. Thanks for your expertise!!

May God Grant You Much Joy In Your Life!!

Michael

:angel: :angel: :cloud9: :cloud9: :thumb:

2edgedsword

Your greatest deception is your prideful retort that you think I cannot think for myself.

Theistic Evolution is disproved completely by Exodus 20.11

The 7th day did not create YE creationism, the Bible created YE creation.

Jose Fly

Yeah...I was at a biology conference all last week, and that's all we talked about...how to persuade the world to forget about Jesus. :rolleyes:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Your greatest deception is your prideful retort that you think I cannot think for myself.

You've bought into the modern revision of Genesis according to the Seventh-Day Adventists. That was never Christian belief.

Theistic Evolution is disproved completely by Exodus 20.11

Feel free how repeating an allegory in Exodus, changes it to a literal history. I know how much you've invested in this new doctrine, but it doesn't fit Scripture.

Read it and think for yourself. You aren't smarter than God, trust me.

Jose Fly

The time has come to deceive no more. I cannot live with myself as long as I continue to perpetrate a lie. Despite the grave physical harm I will have put myself and my family in after I have finished this confessional, my conscience compels me to do the right thing.

The creationists here have been telling the truth and are the true defenders of honesty and integrity on this and other message boards. Evolution is indeed a hoax, the product of a conspiracy of unthinkably massive proportions, which I am sorry to say I have been party to.

I realize that this may be difficult for some of you to hear, but I speak the truth. The reason I stopped posting last week was because I had to attend my local chapter meeting of the Society for the Infiltration of Naturalism (SIN). I have been a member of the scientific special committee on evolution for over ten years. What do we do at these meetings? We plot the destruction of all religious thought in western society via the ever-increasing incorporation of scientific naturalism into everyday life.

One of the most effective weapons at our disposal is the indoctrination of children into the first stages of naturalism through the teaching of evolution in public schools. Of course evolution has absolutely no basis in fact and is totally contradicted by all the physical evidence, just as the creationists here have been trying to tell you. One of the paleontologists at today’s meeting was lamenting over how his research team had just unearthed another set of fossils (from the global flood layer that’s getting more and more difficult to conceal) and not one them fits into the fossil progression that we keep promoting. According to him, there were human remains mixed in with modern bears, theropods, T. rex, trilobites, and saber-toothed tigers, all bearing the unmistakable signs of having drowned and been quickly buried by flood sediments. Presented with this, the committee decided that the fossils will be separated and distributed among other conspirators across the globe. The "modern" remains will be presented as having come from very recent geologic strata with the "ancient" ones being presented as having come from a totally different location and of course being much older (complete with fraudulent dates).

A geophysicist at the meeting told the paleontologist that he could sympathize completely. He said that he was getting a bit tired of running experiments on radiometric decay, getting results that ALWAYS give an age of 6,000 years, and having to then discard them and fabricate ones that are 99% different. And we also heard from a geneticist who spoke of his continued findings that every species on earth is equally distant from each other, and that no two species are more related than they are to anything else. Naturally, this is not what will be told to the public or taught in schools. All of these scientists were easily placated by reminding them that as long as they remain within our ranks they will be handsomely rewarded with outrageous salaries, luxurious homes, beautiful women, and numerous expensive cars, just as all scientists are.

Now that I have leaked the truth, I must tell you that my life is now in great danger. I hope those of you who are reading this have noticed something about the quotes from scientists that are posted here. The authors of all of those quotes are all DEAD! That’s right, any time a fellow scientist starts to break ranks his days are numbered.

But now that I have told the truth of our evil plot, and I have renounced evolution and all of naturalistic science (well except stuff like my computer, TV, phone, refrigerator, microwave, car…), I can die with a clear conscience. And now God will surely allow me passage into heaven and I will not have to spend an eternity bearing hot weather and wearing ragged clothing with all of the other evolutionists.

To finish, I say WELL DONE to folks like Stripe. You are absolutely right; no species has ever, ever evolved nor will it ever (except for the ones that 6days showed evolving....still can't figure that out), the earth and the universe are a mere 6,000 years old, the earth was completely inundated by a global flood that wiped out everything on earth except what rode on the Ark just 4,000 years ago, and the only reason contrary views dominate classrooms across the globe is because of the effectiveness and depth of our conspiracy. So please continue as you have: pay absolutely no attention to anything from "scientific" sources; rely exclusively on the Bible for all your understanding of physics, chemistry, geology (oh and the earth really is a flat, unmoving disc that sits on pillars at the center of the universe just as the Bible depicts), biology, genetics, pathology, cosmology, medicine, etc.; no matter what so-called "evidence" anyone presents to you, recognize it as the fraudulent product of a conspiracy that it is; and never, ever, ever give in on even the slightest point even if it means making yourself look like a ridiculous, delusional, dishonest eccentric.

Keep it up guys! :thumb:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
How can you believe the Bible and what it says and the science book, and what it says??

Because there's no conflict between the two. The Bible is about final causes, and science is about the efficient causes. God is the Author of both of those.

I hope we can agree to disagree here.

Of course. Your salvation doesn't depend on how you think creation happened. There are a lot of Christians like you, and and you'll all be saved.

I'm sure that you will write things that we agree with in future posts, so not to worry.

We both love God and seek to serve Him. That's what matters. Take a look at the way Christians have understood creation at different points in our history with Him. Maybe you'll think differently, maybe you won't. But for me, it made me understand why it wasn't a salvation issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.