Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael,

First off, somehow in your composing or editing the original of the post I quote above, you managed to delete a colon that should have been after the “:cloud9”, and another colon that should have been just before the “angel:”. I fixed them in this reply to you so they show as emoticons. You might want to edit your original post to get those emoticons to show properly.

Dear DavisBJ,

How are you doing? Good to hear from you again!! I noticed that colon problem before I read your post, and so I fixed it. But thanks for being so polite and kind.

But dealing with God spreading out the heavens, I will take you up on your claim that you “understand it well in the connotation it meant for those prior to us”. Let’s go back 1500 years, to some dim and damp crude room in central Europe where a small group of believers have gathered to hear the Bible read to them. The scribe opens the scroll to Isaiah and reads (in whatever European dialect was in use): “I stretched out the heavens …”

Bard, a local young farmer with no concept of cosmology beyond seeing the pinpoints of light in the sky at night, thinks about this and then asks the priest/scribe what that means. Tell us what you would tell to Bard if you were the reader. Remember, what you say has to be truthful, and the meaning important enough to the common man that it was included within the Bible text.

Well, I would tell that local farmer that God created the whole sky, Heaven, and the Sun, Moon, and stars in it.

A secondary comment – you say, speaking of God spreading out the heavens, “now it pertains to each of us, now that we are more advanced”. In fact, even in relatively advanced countries such as Europe and the US, most people have at best only a vague understanding of what expansion of the universe really is. You yourself had to ask for clarification. Even in the present day most of us are NOT “more advanced” enough to know if that Biblical passage has any relevance to scientific cosmology.

Zeus and Poseidon both send their love.

For now, I have to only know that God 'stretched' out the Heavens by His Own Power. I don't mention any expansion of the Universe. It could be expanding, or it could be just exactly as God made it. I have no proof that it is expanding, though perhaps it could be. I know it's what you believe and I've asked about it, but as far as I'm concerned, it could be either/or.

If you don't believe in God, why believe in pagan gods like Zeus and Poseidon? Just joking, Davis!! Scientists believe the Universe is expanding. How long have we had the telescope? I guess, since we had the telescope, Mars has moved, or the North Star has gotten further from us? Is that it? Is there truly truth that the expansion of the Universe is actually happening? Has it been proven? Noting that a star is in a position further away than it used to be? What, by some light chart? Or color chart? I don't know what I believe, but I'm on the road to find out!

Have A Wonderful Night, Dude!!

Michael

:guitar: :cheers: :cloud9: :cloud9:

everready

i wonder if a black hole could have something to do with this?

Matthew 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

everready

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No I don't understand that much Micheal, I just like documentaries about the universe.:popcorn:

Dear alwight,

I do too! That's how I learn new things. By seeing them and reading about them. That's all I can do. Don't have a telescope. I've got binoculars--a pretty nice pair. They help out at concerts!!

Cheerio Mate!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have no idea what sort of data he's basing this on. Interesting, though. I'll look it up. I don't think that anything could approach the event horizon of a black hole without being ripped apart by the acceleration due to gravity.

Dear The Barbarian,

The intense gravity or magnetism pulls things in so fast, that they get ripped apart by the speed of it all?? I don't know enough about it. I will read more too. Thanks The Barbarian!! Will get back to you.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
i wonder if a black hole could have something to do with this?

Matthew 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

everready

Dear everready,

Good to have you back again!! I can't say I know one way or the other about the 'outer darkness.' I don't know what Jesus meant by this. Perhaps the darkness of insanity? We'll find out soon enough!

God Be With You Always,

Michael

:angel: :singer: :angel: :rapture: :cloud9:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Black Donut Holes

Black Donut Holes

(REUTERS/NASA/Chandra X-Ray Observatory/A.Hobart/Handout )

What makes black holes so exotic is their powerful gravitational grip, which acts like a deep well in space, warping the space and time around and within. Moreover, this grip has the power to swallow everything that passes too close, including light. This means anything that falls into the well never returns, which makes it nearly impossible to determine what happens beyond the edge of a black hole.

That didn't stop Hawking from first attempting to find some answers in the early '70s. Unlike Mathur, Hawking pictured black holes with back doors through which material was pulled by gravity. So, Hawking began to explore what happens just outside of that door, moments before crossing over to the dark side for eternity.

What he found in 1976 from following the well-established laws of physics originally set down by Albert Einstein and Paul Dirac and many others, was shocking: Black holes don't just consume material through their back doors. They also emit it in the form of radiation.

A PESKY PARADOX

While this was a momentous discovery — the radiation has since been named Hawking radiation — it generated a perplexing issue, called the black hole information paradox, that scientists have yet to resolve.

When that happens, a near-perfect copy of the objects is created in the form of a hologram. That hologram goes on to live on the surface of the black hole, while the original copy feeds the fuzzball.

"The original copy is destroyed. More precisely, the data making up the original copy gets transformed to a new form, which is data on the surface of the fuzzball,” Mathur told Business Insider in an email. "When matter falls on the surface, this surface gets more energy, and it expands.”

When Mathur was first exploring this theory at the turn of the century, his original calculations suggested that your holographic twin was a perfect copy of your original self. However, other scientists argued that a perfect copy was impossible because the universe tends to favor imperfection.

Mathur's latest paper resolves this issue, showing how slightly altered copies could be possible. From this, Mathur has managed to settle the black hole information paradox in two ways:

1. By removing the exotic realm inside a black hole where information is mysteriously destroyed and lost forever.
2. By explaining exactly what happens to material as it reaches a black hole and how all of it is preserved and none is lost.

"The fuzzball structure resolves this paradox; that is the reason I believe in it," Mathur told Business Insider.

Dear The Barbarian,

This is an afterthought of the first page I had posted. What I don't understand is what is written about the holograms and how they are even possible to be made? Give me a break! And what the heck are back doors? I don't understand half of this paper, but I found it and thought I would share it with you. I don't know who are Mathur or Hawking. I'm not familiar with them. I know that you are probably familiar with Hawking, but Mathur, I don't know.

If Alwight or DavisBJ want to field this also, go for it.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

:angel: :angel: :rapture: :rapture: :cloud9: :cloud9:

alwight

(REUTERS/NASA/Chandra X-Ray Observatory/A.Hobart/Handout )

What makes black holes so exotic is their powerful gravitational grip, which acts like a deep well in space, warping the space and time around and within. Moreover, this grip has the power to swallow everything that passes too close, including light. This means anything that falls into the well never returns, which makes it nearly impossible to determine what happens beyond the edge of a black hole.

That didn't stop Hawking from first attempting to find some answers in the early '70s. Unlike Mathur, Hawking pictured black holes with back doors through which material was pulled by gravity. So, Hawking began to explore what happens just outside of that door, moments before crossing over to the dark side for eternity.

What he found in 1976 from following the well-established laws of physics originally set down by Albert Einstein and Paul Dirac and many others, was shocking: Black holes don't just consume material through their back doors. They also emit it in the form of radiation.

A PESKY PARADOX

While this was a momentous discovery — the radiation has since been named Hawking radiation — it generated a perplexing issue, called the black hole information paradox, that scientists have yet to resolve.

When that happens, a near-perfect copy of the objects is created in the form of a hologram. That hologram goes on to live on the surface of the black hole, while the original copy feeds the fuzzball.

"The original copy is destroyed. More precisely, the data making up the original copy gets transformed to a new form, which is data on the surface of the fuzzball,” Mathur told Business Insider in an email. "When matter falls on the surface, this surface gets more energy, and it expands.”

When Mathur was first exploring this theory at the turn of the century, his original calculations suggested that your holographic twin was a perfect copy of your original self. However, other scientists argued that a perfect copy was impossible because the universe tends to favor imperfection.

Mathur's latest paper resolves this issue, showing how slightly altered copies could be possible. From this, Mathur has managed to settle the black hole information paradox in two ways:

1. By removing the exotic realm inside a black hole where information is mysteriously destroyed and lost forever.
2. By explaining exactly what happens to material as it reaches a black hole and how all of it is preserved and none is lost.

"The fuzzball structure resolves this paradox; that is the reason I believe in it," Mathur told Business Insider.

Dear The Barbarian,

This is an afterthought of the first page I had posted. What I don't understand is what is written about the holograms and how they are even possible to be made? Give me a break! And what the heck are back doors? I don't understand half of this paper, but I found it and thought I would share it with you. I don't know who are Mathur or Hawking. I'm not familiar with them. I know that you are probably familiar with Hawking, but Mathur, I don't know.

If Alwight or DavisBJ want to field this also, go for it.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

:angel: :angel: :rapture: :rapture: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Hi Michael, Stephen Hawking is a famous theoretical physicist, he is also well known because he is wheelchair bound with a degenerative disease and communicates with computer generated voice.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/?title=Stephen_Hawking
The other guy I needed to look up:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/?title=John_C._Mather
You should try Googling them yourself Michael, you don't really need to be spoon fed do you?;)
Theoretical physicists exists to pose difficult problems and then try to work out what the answer is. I'd simply let them get on with it, I'm sure they will let us know when they have a solution. :)

6days

DavisBJ said:
I am not so sure you didn’t post the link to Isaiah intending to show the Bible spoke of the expansion of the universe before science did.
I posted the verse without comment as it is consistent with your statement... "Universe was smaller when the “distant” light we now see was emitted.". *We both speculate about the beginning.

DavisBJ said:
If a Christian sincerely wants to say that passage in Isaiah is prescient of what science would eventually come up with, then they are admitting that it was little more than scriptural gobbledygook to generations of scientifically illiterate believers before the last century, and they are saying whatever natural explanations science comes up with for the expansion must be way God did it (and since “natural”, then not “supernatural”).
Not so..... a believer doesn't need to know if the universe is expanding to know that verse is telling us of an omnipotent Creator.*

DavisBJ said:
If I were a YEC, I would sneak out late at night with a shovel and bury that “Isaiah 45:12*means expansion of the universe” argument really deep, hoping it never sees the light of day again.
Atheists might want us to bury it. :)

As I previously said...I don't know if it refers to expansion, but it may. It certainly is one possible explanation why we see galaxies that are 18 billion light years away.

BTW...Is.45:12 is only one of several references to the heavens being stretched. Here is a few more but not all.

Is. 40:22 ...*the circle of the earth...stretcheth out the heavens*

Isaiah 42:5...created the heavens, and stretched them out

Jeremiah 10:12*...stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Job 9:8"*spreadeth out the heavens

Job 26:7He*stretcheth out the north over the empty place, [and] hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Psalms 104:2*stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

Zechariah 12:1stretcheth forth the heavens

DavisBJ said:
I fail to see what the connection is between the 92 billion ly horizon and Guth’s inflation model. I am not an expert on it, but I thought Guth was addressing a granularity and flatness problem, not an issue with how large the universe has become.
It was mentioned to say that both evolutionists and Biblical creationists have explanations that rely on apriori beliefs. You might believe that in less than a quadrillionth of a second the universe 'exploded' like a magic balloon and faster than the speed of light. I believe "In the beginning, God created"

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey My Friends! Check This Out!!

Titan Vs. Earth!!

It turns out that Saturn's moon Titan is way more similar to our own planet than we thought.

Scientists previously discovered that Saturn's largest and haziest moon is the only object in the solar system -- aside from Earth -- to have rivers, rainfall and seas. Like Earth, it's bigger than the planet Mercury and has a rocky surface.

And now, scientists have found something else that Titan and Earth have in common: Polar wind. In fact, the widespread polar wind is driving gas from Titan's atmosphere out into space.

"We need to understand the mechanisms whereby Titan loses its atmosphere. We'd like to understand this better at Titan and at other objects," Dr. Andrew Coates, a physics professor at the University College London in England who led the polar wind research, told The Huffington Post in an email.

Coates and his colleagues discovered the escaping gas after analyzing data from NASA's Saturn-orbiting Cassini spacecraft's Plasma Spectrometer (CAPS) instrument, which had detected particles escaping from Titan's atmosphere. Based on the distinctive spectra of particles detected, the researchers concluded that there must be a widespread polar wind on Titan.

“Titan’s atmosphere is made up mainly of nitrogen and methane, with 50 percent higher pressure at its surface than on Earth,” Coates said in a written statement. “Data from CAPS proved a few years ago that the top of Titan’s atmosphere is losing about seven tons of hydrocarbons and nitriles every day, but didn’t explain why this was happening. Our new study provides evidence for why this is happening.”

Deleted Pic Here

This cloud in the stratosphere over Titan’s north pole (left) is similar to Earth’s polar stratospheric clouds (right). NASA scientists found that Titan’s cloud contains methane ice, which was not previously thought to form in that part of the atmosphere. Cassini first spotted the cloud in 2006.

Does yet another similarity between the mysterious Titan moon and our planet suggest that the strange moon could possibly host life? Not so fast, according to Coates.

"What it does have implications for is the atmospheric history of Titan over time," he said in the email. "As an astrobiological target, Titan is potentially interesting due to the hydrocarbon and nitrile species present, and the presence of a subsurface water ocean as shown in other studies. But it's thought Titan is and was too cold for life as yet - perhaps in a few billion years time when the Sun becomes a red giant and heats the outer solar system. More likely targets for past or present life are Mars, Europa and Enceladus."

A paper describing the new research was published online in the journal Geophysical Research Letters on June 18, 2015.

GOD CAN DO EVERYTHING!!

Michael

6days

It turns out that Saturn's moon Titan is way more similar to our own planet than we thought.
Hey Michael.....
Notice how evolutionists always compare the similarities between man and chimp....but rarely discuss the huge differences? They are in essence trying to prove God wrong, saying we have not been created distinct.

The same thing happens with planetary science. Evolutionists try to show that earth is not that special. Billions of dollars are spent searching for "goldilocks" planets. (Planets that may be habitable / earthlike). These scientists often get excited finding something that may be similar, yet ignoring humongous differences. For ex, Titan is not earthlike at all. It has a nitrogen atmosphere and contains methane lakes. The temperature on Titan is close to minus 300 degree Farenheit.

GOD word tells us that He created our planet to be inhabited. There is no intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael, Stephen Hawking is a famous theoretical physicist, he is also well known because he is wheelchair bound with a degenerative disease and communicates with computer generated voice.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/?title=Stephen_Hawking
The other guy I needed to look up:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/?title=John_C._Mather
You should try Googling them yourself Michael, you don't really need to be spoon fed do you?;)
Theoretical physicists exists to pose difficult problems and then try to work out what the answer is. I'd simply let them get on with it, I'm sure they will let us know when they have a solution. :)

Dear Alwight,

I never thought of using Google. But, I didn't post the page to find out who these people are. I posted it for someone to explain the "back door" and "holograms" phenomena. What do they mean by "Back Door?" It's really hard because this is so new. And holograms. How in the world can the black hole make a hologram that will be made to stay there? Al, thank you for your input. I hope to hear back from you soon. It's good to hear about Hawking. I was wondering why he is in a wheelchair and has a medical condition. I remember seeing him before.

Tons Of Love Coming Your Way!!

Michael

:first: :cheers: :cloud9: :cloud9: :rapture:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Hey Michael.....
Notice how evolutionists always compare the similarities between man and chimp....but rarely discuss the huge differences? They are in essence trying to prove God wrong, saying we have not been created distinct.

Dear 6days,

No, I never noticed that at all. But I do find it interesting. Hey, it's nice of you to post here. I've missed you quite a bit!

The same thing happens with planetary science. Evolutionists try to show that earth is not that special. Billions of dollars are spent searching for "goldilocks" planets. (Planets that may be habitable / earthlike). These scientists often get excited finding something that may be similar, yet ignoring humongous differences. For ex, Titan is not earthlike at all. It has a nitrogen atmosphere and contains methane lakes. The temperature on Titan is close to minus 300 degree Farenheit.

GOD's word tells us that He created our planet to be inhabited. There is no intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

I never knew that info about Titan. It's too bad that wasn't all in the article. Minus 300 degrees Fahrenheit??!! I don't want to live there!! Put on a jacket, eh?? Heeeehee! You know what, 6days? They found a pyramid {like those in Egypt} there. I've seen a pic of it, but I don't know how to send you a pic of it. No, I don't think that it was made by aliens. The only intelligent life in the Universe is God, Jesus, the Holy Ghost, all of the angels, etc. That is the ONLY alien life. 6days, I'd like to send you an autographed copy of my book, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry and also some Proof Pages, like the Lord God sending snow upon a newspaper bldg. so a reporter would believe that God visited me and gave me a testimony to speak to the reporter. The reporter was frantic when it happened. God told me to tell the reporter that He would send 7 inches of snow within 48 hours of my letter receiving him. The snow began the day he received it. He said, "Don't pray for anything else for me!!" 6days, you really don't know me at all. I will write more to you sometimes. Some things are personal and so I don't chat about them on this thread. If you want a copy of my book, I need you to PM me your address, or a neighbor's address, if you don't want to give me your address. I can send it to one of your neighbors and they can give it to you. It costs me around $15. The price of the copy of my books, which I get at a discount. The cost of the postage and the cost of the Xeroxed Proof Pages which I xerox at Staples here. I don't know if you have a Staples in your state. I don't even know which state you are from.

God Bless You, Man!!

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9: :rapture: :angel: :angel:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I posted the verse without comment as it is consistent with your statement... "Universe was smaller when the “distant” light we now see was emitted.". *We both speculate about the beginning.

Not so..... a believer doesn't need to know if the universe is expanding to know that verse is telling us of an omnipotent Creator.*

Atheists might want us to bury it. :)

As I previously said...I don't know if it refers to expansion, but it may. It certainly is one possible explanation why we see galaxies that are 18 billion light years away.

BTW...Is.45:12 is only one of several references to the heavens being stretched. Here is a few more but not all.

Is. 40:22 ...*the circle of the earth...stretcheth out the heavens*

Isaiah 42:5...created the heavens, and stretched them out

Jeremiah 10:12*...stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Job 9:8"*spreadeth out the heavens

Job 26:7He*stretcheth out the north over the empty place, [and] hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Psalms 104:2*stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

Zechariah 12:1stretcheth forth the heavens

It was mentioned to say that both evolutionists and Biblical creationists have explanations that rely on apriori beliefs. You might believe that in less than a quadrillionth of a second the universe 'exploded' like a magic balloon and faster than the speed of light. I believe "In the beginning, God created."

Dear 6days,

I believe that too. I mean, somewhere out there, the Universe ends. It's further than man can find out, because God would have it that way. But that is just my personal belief. It says God made the Heaven and stretched out the Heaven over the Earth within the first six days of Creation. I mean, if Heaven is still expanding, whatever. I hope their method of measurement is correct this time. Nothing would surprise me.

Much Love Coming At You!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

I thought this lime green color was nice. It's pleasant to read, eh? Good to have your posts. OK, 6days, take good care of yourself and don't be a stranger!!

God Is Blessing You!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Hey Buddy!! How are you doing?! I hope that the day was sunny and that you are joyful. I know Jesus is coming soon. That's why I am joyful every day now, for a long time. I hope I didn't post too much to read lately. Sorry about that. I just came across a couple stories that I thought everyone would like here. They were not off-topic at all, so I deserve some time. Did you get a chance to read them? How is your weather, Al? We hit 108 degrees here today, so we are 4 degrees cooler than yesterday {112}. 2morrow will be about the same. Maybe go and see "Jurassic World" 2morrow. It ought to be interesting. See what happens. I'm planning on making some Stuffed Green Peppers 2morrow. Yuuuum! Well, I canceled my dentist appt. this morning. I am going to my regular dentist on July 17th. I need to see about getting a dental implant. I don't want my whole mouth done. Just one or three. That's it. Not a mouthful. Well, I hope to hear from you soon. Have fun with life!!

Warm Wishes & Cheerio,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear The Barbarian,

How're you doing these days?? What have you been up to? Well, I need some help again with one of my posts {Post #9947} regarding the 'Back Doors' and the 'Holograms." Any ideas? If you don't know, I will understand. It is pretty new stuff. I don't see how a black hole could have a back door or a hologram. See what you think, if you will. Why haven't you been visiting much here? It must be 2 days now, heeehehee!! I hope that life is treating you well, my brother in Christ!! Look forward to hearing from you!!

God Be With You Always!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

And how have you been doing?? It's been a while. I miss you!! R U being good? Where in the heck are you at? Are you posting at this website? We're discussing black holes and other stuff here. Someone even called them Fuzzy Balls. Is that a hoot or what?!! And that's from a scientist. We're also discussing Saturn's moon, Titan. They finally tell you that Titan's atmosphere is made up of nitrogen and methane gas!! So it's a lot different than Earth is some ways also. Well, I'll get going for now. Hope to chat to you soon.

Much Love, IN CHRIST,

Michael

Last edited:

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Hey Buddy!! How are you doing?! I hope that the day was sunny and that you are joyful. I know Jesus is coming soon. That's why I am joyful every day now, for a long time. I hope I didn't post too much to read lately. Sorry about that. I just came across a couple stories that I thought everyone would like here. They were not off-topic at all, so I deserve some time. Did you get a chance to read them? How is your weather, Al? We hit 108 degrees here today, so we are 4 degrees cooler than yesterday {112}. 2morrow will be about the same. Maybe go and see "Jurassic World" 2morrow. It ought to be interesting. See what happens. I'm planning on making some Stuffed Green Peppers 2morrow. Yuuuum! Well, I canceled my dentist appt. this morning. I am going to my regular dentist on July 17th. I need to see about getting a dental implant. I don't want my whole mouth done. Just one or three. That's it. Not a mouthful. Well, I hope to hear from you soon. Have fun with life!!

Warm Wishes & Cheerio,

Michael

Hi Michael, I actually wanted some heavy rain to test my roof, and yesterday it rained though I would have liked a bit more wind. ;)
All seems well so far.
I think you should be more prepared to accept that we may both still be here next January and that nothing has changed. :plain:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael, I actually wanted some heavy rain to test my roof, and yesterday it rained though I would have liked a bit more wind. ;)
All seems well so far.
I think you should be more prepared to accept that we may both still be here next January and that nothing has changed. :plain:

Dear alwight,

Well glory be!! I'm so glad you got some rain. Hope it happens again soon. Did you have to check the shingles on your roof, or are your roofs different in England? We have some roofs with shingles here and others with Navajo rooftops. Those are hard to explain, but they look like small, long orange-brown flower pots, with the bottoms cut off and cut in half and put on the roof so that the rain flows into the bottom halves of the sides of the pots and the water drains off of the roof. I don't know how else to explain it.

Al, of course I believe there will still be 1/3 of the Earth's population left on the Earth. 1/3 will go to heaven and 1/3 to rest in the ground, either to 'sleep' or go to hell in the center of the earth, where it is very hot!! You know how magma and lava spews out of our Earth? Whoever lives will have to bury a lot of people, clean up the Earth, and rebuild it. There will be plenty of jobs and work. Whether anyone will get paid or not is another story. But just remember, that the 'meek' shall inherit the Earth. They will live on Earth and everyone shall be Judeo-Christian. That is what will be decided upon. There will be two countries called Gog and Magog. There will no longer be the U.S. and Great Britain, etc. Things will change dramatically. The continents will have been shifted indeed. Alwight, it says the Earth will reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall utterly be removed from her place. So there are going to be some big changes and a lot of destruction. At least He is not causing a flood over all of the Earth. He promised He would never to that again. But there will be tons of earthquakes, including one so big that it has never been one bigger than that on Earth since it was inhabited by man. I'm thinking a 10 or 11. All one can do is speculate and I know what the Bible says about what's going to happen. See Isaiah 24:20KJV. Al, it is literal, not parabolic. If you play your cards right, you could go to Heaven and enjoy a lasting life called forever, or just continue with what you're doing and go to sleep in the ground for 1,000 years. I doubt that you will go to Hell, so don't fret. But I would consider getting on the Peace Train as soon as you can!! It has been foretold for 2,000 years now, Al. It's going to happen sooner or later. In this case, both. Way too late for those who are dying to be with Jesus and God, and too soon for some who think it will not happen soon. Those ARE the options right now as they exist. Time will prove me true or not. Now, when the Second Death happens in over 1,000 years and rest the dead live again among the other peoples' descendants, I believe that it will culminate by the Sun exploding prematurely, and there will be a lake of fire. The Lord God and Jesus will be in a new Heaven, where we will not need a sun or light, for He will be our light and warmth. It is written. What can I say. {See Rev. 22:5KJV, Rev. 20:5KJV and Rev. 20:9KJV}. If you look up these three verses, you will understand I think. Go for it. It tells the future.

Hey Buddy, I will put this post in a nice color for you. It's my favorite color. I like using the colored fonts if the post is longer than a paragraph. It looks nicer that way and it's not that hard for me to do to brighten someone's day. Well, got to go for now. God Bless You Dude!!

Michael

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, Michael, I don't have any idea from what that researcher is making his claims. Haven't seen any numbers, and I'm guessing that I'll probably not understand what the "hologram" idea is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.