Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

6days

Thanks for the insulting compliment not really.

Bible worshipers have a valve in their brain which closes when ANY facts try to come through that are inconsistent with the discredited, enchanting stories of the Hebrews.

These fossils which according to the Urantia revelation would be pre-human are dated to 2.8 million years old. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/03/150304-homo-habilis-evolution-fossil-jaw-ethiopia-olduvai-gorge/
The National Geographic link is interesting but doesn't answer what I challenged you with, and what you claimed. Please tell us which human fossil is about 1 million years old.

BTW... You use the word "facts", but don't seem to understand the article you refer to is discussing beliefs. If you are interested I can show you how evolutionists do backflips of millions of years based on beliefs and then assign a date. But first of all..... Which human fossil do you wish to defend that is 1,000,000 years old?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The National Geographic link is interesting but doesn't answer what I challenged you with, and what you claimed. Please tell us which human fossil is about 1 million years old.

BTW... You use the word "facts", but don't seem to understand the article you refer to is discussing beliefs. If you are interested I can show you how evolutionists do backflips of millions of years based on beliefs and then assign a date. But first of all..... Which human fossil do you wish to defend that is 1,000,000 years old?

Here is a comprehensive list of various findings and the corresponding dates. But your Bibliolatry belief will not allow you to accept it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No, no...not a list. I asked you to back up your claim. The question I asked was "Which human fossil do you wish to defend that is 1,000,000 years old?"

Cut the crap 6days, I'm not an idiot in your Sunday school class. ANY of the fossil's that are 1 million, earlier or later.

6days

ANY of the fossil's that are 1 million, earlier or later.
Elephant hurling is a debate tactic in which a debater will refer to a large body of 'evidence' which supposedly supports the debater's arguments, but without demonstrating any evidence which supports their argument.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Elephant hurling is a debate tactic in which a debater will refer to a large body of 'evidence' which supposedly supports the debater's arguments, but without demonstrating any evidence which supports their argument.

I provided an entire list of human fossils but you are a fundamentally dishonest person as noted by a number of other posters on this forum who spared with your games. You are only fooling yourself while reinforcing the "group think" of other Bible worshipers.

List of fossils with dates. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils

1,000,000 old upper jaw or mandible complete with 3rd molar.

Rosenritter

Dear 6days,

That was an exceptional video. Just everything it could have possibly been! Certainly it would be wise for the atheist person to also listen to it. Perhaps it would sink in then. I don't know of one atheist though, who has ever been changed. They must have done something awfully bad in a past life that causes this problem. I hope that they will strive instead to find God's favor and forgiveness now, while they have the chance. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives!!

Thanks so very much for sharing that perfect gem of a video. I usually do not click on links. I usually don't have the time to listen to any of them. But I did it for you because I trust you and know that you won't steer me wrong. Best piece of video I've ever seen!! Our Dad is there for us!!

The Choir In Heaven Sings God's Praises Constantly For A Good Reason!!

Michael

... something bad in a past life?

Rosenritter

No, you weren't hoping I had data, that's dishonest. You have a closed mind, sealed by the bias of religious speculation. You put your faith in Holy books rather than the spirit of God, therefore such a shaky foundation leads you to be defensive towards anything which conflicts with that false foundation.

In terms of YEC what you have is faith not proof.

No, I was hoping you had something.

One of the elements of warfare is to be without form, so that an enemy can have nothing to strike at. When you refuse to give any sort of data or anything concrete, you are utilizing that tactic, of erecting a perfect defense by having no form. Form, you see, can be identified, evaluated, addressed on its merits. You may be mistaken, but you will always remain right in your own mind when you refuse to allow your beliefs to be tested for consistency.

Rosenritter

Cut the crap 6days, I'm not an idiot in your Sunday school class. ANY of the fossil's that are 1 million, earlier or later.

Do you not realize that your are already dipping into circular reasoning? SixDays asked for you to produce an instance that you would like like to defend the assumption that it is 1 million years old.

You won't pick one, and claimed "pick any that are 1 million years old." You're already asking for us to assume the very thing that you are set to prove. Set the Sun Tzu aside and engage in honest debate. Choose one of your best examples and let's then judge if your assumption is warranted. Not assuming that your assumption is the definition of truth.

Rosenritter

"That's a load of bunk. Go read the Bible."

Like that? How about this one?

"You obviously don't believe science."

Rosenritter

I provided an entire list of human fossils but you are a fundamentally dishonest person as noted by a number of other posters on this forum who spared with your games. You are only fooling yourself while reinforcing the "group think" of other Bible worshipers.

List of fossils with dates. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils

1,000,000 old upper jaw or mandible complete with 3rd molar.

Is that the prize specimen you wish to choose as an example for SixDays?

6days

JoseFly said:
depends on what Stripe says when he weighs in on the question.
We already know. Its just that you forget and keep repeating yourself. Stripe says that organisms adapt...that we "see changes in organisms responding to a new environment happen swiftly".*

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Do you not realize that your are already dipping into circular reasoning? SixDays asked for you to produce an instance that you would like like to defend the assumption that it is 1 million years old.

You won't pick one, and claimed "pick any that are 1 million years old." You're already asking for us to assume the very thing that you are set to prove. Set the Sun Tzu aside and engage in honest debate. Choose one of your best examples and let's then judge if your assumption is warranted. Not assuming that your assumption is the definition of truth.

Honest debate? You aren't an honest debater, you are a defender of a faith in a young earth which you claim was sealed in the human sacrifice of Jesus. Fat chance you would set that aside for ANY evidence provided!!! You can't concede debate points, your religious pride won't allow you to, you will just keep making excuses for the blatant inconsistencies between the spurious claims of the Jews about their grossly exaggerated past and the abundance of scientific evidence of this old earth which has been host to many epochs of life and geological fluctuation.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That has got to be one of the most inane reasoning pieces I've heard recently. Why I don't believe it? Because I happen to know the person that created the heavens and the earth, and he spoke to us about 2000 years ago and signed his book for me in his blood. He even raised himself from the dead to prove who He was. And He says that everything that we see on this planet civilization-wise is within the 4400 year period.

Wonderful. You found an "Anthropologist" who claims that humanity has been here for a million years. That's so precious. :) I was hoping that you had some sort of data, or an evidence of some sort. Something other than faith in an Anthropologist.

Dear Rosen,

Way to kick butt!! It could not be any better and complete, and annihilating as this!!! Bueno! How has my amigo been doing?!! Will PM you!!

God's Very Best To You!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for the insulting compliment not really.

Bible worshipers have a valve in their brain which closes when ANY facts try to come through that are inconsistent with the discredited, enchanting stories of the Hebrews.

These fossils which according to the Urantia revelation would be pre-human are dated to 2.8 million years old. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/03/150304-homo-habilis-evolution-fossil-jaw-ethiopia-olduvai-gorge/

Dear Caino,

So you are woefully ignorant to believe their stories of millions of years, instead of mere thousands. Where's the proof that it has been 'millions' of years? Haven't we been screwed before with that stuff?? Sure Carbon-14, etc. And Lucy too!! I think their aging methods leave a lot to be desired indeed. Read a comment from the same article your link provided:

R Addison
Mar 5, 2015

I am thankful to have read, but wonder whether ur-238 micron-Dust has actually changed the Carbon-14 dating to carbon-13--this relates to aerosolization charcterizations--in winds 1,000's of miles & perturbations of measurements!

I believe him more than I believe the article or the jawbone and cranium aging measurements and methods. There is no way that I believe man has been here for millions of years!! No wonder you believe in a make-believe religion called Urantia Book and Pages!! Go with the underdog!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.