Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosenritter

Why would the Bible say God hates all workers of iniquity (Psalm 5:5) and that God abhors the covetous (Psalm 10:3) if that is not true?
Because no one is required to remain a worker of iniquity. Read Ezekiel 33:11-19 and tell me if you think it relevant?

Ezekiel 33:11 KJV
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God , I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Rosenritter

Dear Rosenritter,

I already know that he called My Thread an 'idiot thread.' I corrected that mistake yesterday. For some reason, you have an older version. Go and check the time in the blue stripe right above your Avatar. It says when I posted it and also it says at the bottom of my thread of the last time that I edited it {yesterday}.

I am sorry if I forgot to contact you. I've been extremely busy the past few days and couldn't get on this Website. Isn't this a Wonderful Thread, we get to enjoy all of the hard work that Knight and his assistants did. I'm so glad we've got the Internet during my lifetime. Not to mention this Excellent Thread in my lifetime, even in the last half of my years. Who would have figured it? God did it!!! I'm joking there, but it's most likely too. It's a good way to communicate with other people in the world.

I do communicate with people in different countries about my testimony. I've heard from them. And I have many close friends that know I'm telling the truth already and my last girlfriend KNOWS I'm telling the truth. She was living with me at the same time that God sent 7 inches of snow on a news reporter which the Lord told me to do. He was a news reporter for the Daily News in New York City. The Lord said He would send 7" of snow on his Manhattan news building within 48 hours of him receiving my letter. Sure enough, I was riding the Staten Island Ferry boat to get from Staten Island to Manhattan, where I worked at ABC-TV. The snow started to fall and I was kind of bummed because I'm not that fond of snow or cold weather. Then the Lord said, "This is the snow I told you would come."

Sure enough, when I got home from work to my flat in Staten Island, Salli started telling me about this reporter who has been calling again and again. The snow that fell on his Daily News Building was seven inches, which I read from their competitor's New York Post. I was going to the phone to call this reporter back, and the phone rang again. He was frantic and said 'What do I want?' and to not pray for a sign from God again. I had contacted this reporter previously that God had given me a testimony {of what I had seen and heard, and perceived} so that he would know that God was with me in these things. I asked the reporter for a three-hour interview and he said Yes!

I can't retype it all here, but I told him about God visiting me and speaking to me, and ten days afterwards, an angel visited me and said, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgement is come and worship Him Who made the Heaven and Earth, and the sea and the fountains of waters {under our oceans and our land}." And the angel's voice was loud, clear, and factual, and commanding; like a proclamation were his words." I was in awe of hearing this and I could not take my eyes away from watching him. He shone like a bright light, like the light of a star, instead of like the light of the sun. After a minute or two, the Lord said to go and call my girlfriend {Salli, a derivative of the name Sarah}. So I rushed to the phone and called her, and asked her to come over.

I also asked my Mom if I could have a meeting with my best friend, Rick and his family at our house. Well, his family came over {his Mom and Dad} and his Mom said she left a note for him to come to our house when he gets home.

Rick did not get home until 3 a.m., so we waited and chatted, and visited with each other. My youngest sister was not among us. She was too young and she slept in her room all night. She didn't hear a thing. Finally Rick came over and I told them about my testimony, as a witness relaying my experiences with God speaking to me and also the angel's visit. We were up all night talking and joyful, and I expected Jesus to return that morning, because the angel said, "hour". Well, we had a good time and some of us went out for breakfast, but I fell to a sweet sleep, knowing that such things actually happened to me. I was exuberant all night, but I fell to sleep at around 6:30 a.m.

Okay, I do not want to keep going into details, and need to end this now, but two angels came to me after that first angel, each exactly a week apart. The two angels visited me during the daytime and they both had loud, commanding, clear voices, so I knew they were angels, but I did not get to see them. But I did hear them. The second one said, "Babylon is fallen" and the third angel I will have to tell you about some other time. This is getting way too long. Thanks for reading all of this, if you have.

You see, I have a lot to relate, or testify as a witness, to others. Lots of other things happened to me also. But I must go for now.

God Be With Each Of You As You Learn!!

Michael
Signs do not angels make. But a couple questions, who else heard the angels speak, and did you think to be suspicious?

1 John 4:1 KJV
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Rosenritter

Stay tuned..... Textbook 2 will be posted tomorrow.
And..... You implied that even one textbook would prove you wrong. What your challenge was " I claimed that Piltdown Man wasn't widely accepted, so to refute this you need to find a popular textbook". And, you said, "Please name a text book that was in common use. Or even a textbook that was actually in use in schools."

The fraud was widely accepted. It was used as proof of Darwinism in newspapers, science journals and multiple textbooks.
They are always moving goalposts. They did that with evidence of man dinosaur coexistence. First it was "show me one" and I showed six, then it was to pick one, ignore others, and declare stegosaurus as hippopotamus.

First it was "Piltdown man not in any textbooks" and now it is "only one" and next it will be "it was only three don't you have any more."

redfern

Piltdown was a deliberate fraud to deceive the public into thinking evolutionism was true….
Curious – do we know who perpetrated the Piltdown fraud? If we don’t, then I question that we know what the intent really was. Could it not have been done by someone who disagreed with and fully intended to deceive the evolutionists for some reason?

redfern

… they were furious at the guy that sent dinosaur soft tissue for dating. It proves the assumptions wrong.
Maybe this was already presented before I came here, but can you provide a link so I can get the full story on someone sending soft dino tissue in for testing?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Signs do not angels make. But a couple questions, who else heard the angels speak, and did you think to be suspicious?

1 John 4:1 KJV
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Dear Ross,

You seem to be quite negative about me. Are you an atheist or a Christian? When I heard the angels, I was alone in a room on each occasion.

My angel visits did not happen at the same time. They were a week apart for each visit and they happened while I was in Westland, Michigan, {I was born in the city of Dearborn, MI}. When the Lord spoke to me to tell the reporter that He would send 7" of snow on a certain time period, I was in New York City. I lived in Manhattan for half a year, and then found a nice upper flat on Staten Island, and moved there. It was more reasonably priced. At that time, Manhattan was a little pricey. Now, it is outrageous to rent an apt. in Manhattan {in NYC}.

God Bless Your Life,

Michael

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Curious – do we know who perpetrated the Piltdown fraud? If we don’t, then I question that we know what the intent really was. Could it not have been done by someone who disagreed with and fully intended to deceive the evolutionists for some reason?
The vast majority of Evolutionism seemed to embrace it with open arms. It matters less that only one person needed to hold the file. It matters more that the evolution community didn't really care until it was too embarrassing to ignore any longer.

Rosenritter

Maybe this was already presented before I came here, but can you provide a link so I can get the full story on someone sending soft dino tissue in for testing?
Six days presented it originally. If he doesn't repost I might be able to word search for it when I am at a PC.

Rosenritter

Dear Ross,

You seem to be quite negative about me. Are you an atheist or a Christian? When I heard the angels, I was alone in a room on each occasion.

My angel visits did not happen at the same time. They were a week apart for each visit and they happened while I was in Michigan, where I was born, in the city of Dearborn. When the Lord spoke to me to tell the reporter that He would send 7" of snow on a certain time period, I was in New York City. I lived in Manhattan for half a year, and then found a nice upper flat on Staten Island, and moved there. It was more reasonably priced. At that time, Manhattan was a little pricey. Now, it is outrageous to rent an apt. in Manhattan {in NYC}.

God Bless Your Life,

Michael
You didn't test the spirit but assumed it was what it said it was then. Given that some of your revelations are in opposition to scriptural revelation and your prophecies have not come to pass, I have additional reason to suspect the validity of that spirit.

If you were in my position, what reason would you have to accept those revelations?

marke

Because no one is required to remain a worker of iniquity. Read Ezekiel 33:11-19 and tell me if you think it relevant?

Ezekiel 33:11 KJV
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God , I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Jesus died on the cross to save all those who turn to Him for forgiveness and salvation when urged by the enlightening of the Holy Spirit to do so. We know God enlightens every man (John 1:9) and draws all men to Christ (John 12:32) but those who reject the Word of God revealed to them by the Holy Spirit make themselves the enemies of God, destined to be destroyed in wrathful anger, not in love. They cast off the love of God and trade it for the wrath of God against the willful wicked.

Rosenritter

Jesus died on the cross to save all those who turn to Him for forgiveness and salvation when urged by the enlightening of the Holy Spirit to do so. We know God enlightens every man (John 1:9) and draws all men to Christ (John 12:32) but those who reject the Word of God revealed to them by the Holy Spirit make themselves the enemies of God, destined to be destroyed in wrathful anger, not in love. They cast off the love of God and trade it for the wrath of God against the willful wicked.

Finish reading that section of Ezekiel please. Here's some more. But don't just read that, turn to the whole passage and read it all:

Ezekiel 33:18-19 KJV
When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby. [19] But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

Remember what we were discussing please. It isn't that God is incapable of wrath. It was whether God loves all men or whether he loves some and hates others. God appeals to all men, that is an act and attitude of love.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

We all at one point (birth) were enemies of God.
Divine enablement was given to a select few from the mass of humanity to accept the Gospel. Based on God's choosing having nothing to do with human effort. There is no human element in salvation other than faith yet faith in the context of saving faith is not considered a work of merit for man. Therefore man's choice to receive Christ is not the determining factor for the salvation of God's election.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You didn't test the spirit but assumed it was what it said it was then. Given that some of your revelations are in opposition to scriptural revelation and your prophecies have not come to pass, I have additional reason to suspect the validity of that spirit.

If you were in my position, what reason would you have to accept those revelations?

Dear Ross,

I would listen to what you had to say, then I would let time's passing prove it right if it did happen and wrong if it did not come to pass. That's how I would go about it. I wouldn't let one mistake mean that all that I have to say is wrong.

I have made two major mistakes during the days of sharing my testimony. One was that I started to believe in a Gap Theory when I came here. Do you know what that is? Well, 6days talked with me and convinced me that he was right and that there was no Gap Theory after all. The other major mistake I made was giving in to Hedshaker and DavisBJ, and giving them a time when I thought Armageddon was going to be. I should not have done it, but Davis kept pressuring me and taunting me to give them a time when it all would be. Well, we had one year where we got two 'Blood Moons' in the same year. Two eclipses of a full moon in the same year. And in the year prior, we also had two blood moons in that year. It is so rare that it will not happen to us again for a LONG time, not in our lifetimes at all.

Well, I thought it must be the one last blood moon, in the Fall/Autumn of the second year's total lunar eclipse. Armageddon didn't happen in the first blood moon earlier that Spring. A blood moon {full reddish moon during a total lunar eclipse} can signal Armageddon. Other organizations and church leaders were sure it would happen then too, and so did I. And that was what I told DavisBJ and Hedshaker; that it would happen that Autumn, because the total lunar eclipse {blood moon} would only be in Autumn. Ah well, I gave in and I have regretted it ever since. DavisBJ just loves to bring up my foible. Hedshaker doesn't bug me much about it. I should have known not to say ANYTHING, because it is written that no man knows the day and hour that the Lord Jesus will return, not necessarily Armageddon and so I felt compelled to give that as my answer: that it would happen that Autumn.

I guess you are not familiar with the subject, but a 'blood red moon' is when a Total Eclipse of the moon makes the moon appear to be red like blood, not bright red, but more like plasma red. We had two blood red moons in two subsequent years. It is rare to even have ONE blood moon a year, much less two in a year and two in the year that preceded it. Four blood moons with two in one year, and two again, in the following year. It is extremely rare and will not happen again in our lifetimes {four moons in the space of two succeeding years}. Oh well, it's over now. Tons of others thought the same thing, because it was the last blood moon that would happen for quite a while now, but still it wasn't time yet for Armageddon.

I was let down and so were a lot of other churches and organizations. I think that it was a test for me to realize that even I was mistaken, when it says 'no man' shall know that time {Jesus' Returning, not Armageddon. I didn't say it was the day or hour that Jesus would return. That's all that I have to say about it. It's over with. We'll see what the future holds. Just trying to explain the second mistake I made. It was one of the worst of my two major mistakes. I don't want to even talk about it any more.

Well, that is it in a nutshell. It's not like I'm wrong ALL of the Time. A number of other things that I have been right about and two things that I was wrong about. I don't expect you to believe anything I have to say, but just to hear my words and then let time prove my words or not prove them. This is what the Lord says about it: If a prophecy does not come to pass, know that it is not from God. But if it does come to pass, know then that it is from Me. Considering that I've been right about things twenty times more than these two things, I do not have such a bad track record at all.

I will chat more with you some other time, if you wish. That's it for now though. You make sure that you have a pleasant week ahead.

Much Love From God, Jesus And Me,

Michael

Last edited:

gcthomas

They are always moving goalposts. They did that with evidence of man dinosaur coexistence. First it was "show me one" and I showed six, then it was to pick one, ignore others, and declare stegosaurus as hippopotamus.

First it was "Piltdown man not in any textbooks" and now it is "only one" and next it will be "it was only three don't you have any more."

You put these comments in quotes, yet I didn't say them. I didn't even imply that piltdown man wasn't mentioned in any text books. I didn't say that no one used Piltdown Man to illustrate evolution.

What I did day was that Piltdown Man was not widely taught as evidence of evolution. There were probable hundreds or thousands of textbooks in use over the period, and if what your claim is true then most of not all of them will feature piltdown prominently.

Nothing shown so far remotely supports your claim of widespread reliance of the fraud in evolution theory or teaching. Feel free to refute, but please avoid claiming quotes that were never made, as that is rather dishonest of you.

Rosenritter

You put these comments in quotes, yet I didn't say them. I didn't even imply that piltdown man wasn't mentioned in any text books. I didn't say that no one used Piltdown Man to illustrate evolution.

What I did day was that Piltdown Man was not widely taught as evidence of evolution. There were probable hundreds or thousands of textbooks in use over the period, and if what your claim is true then most of not all of them will feature piltdown prominently.

Nothing shown so far remotely supports your claim of widespread reliance of the fraud in evolution theory or teaching. Feel free to refute, but please avoid claiming quotes that were never made, as that is rather dishonest of you.
One Piltdown skull was used to prove billions of subhumans roamed the earth. Several textbooks have already been shown extant to demonstrate that.

And chill about the paraphrase marks. Those weren't quotes, weren't presented as quotes either, they were paraphrased. If there is a different symbol for paraphrase and I've been using them wrong then please share it with me. Thanks.

Rosenritter

Dear Ross,

I made two mistakes during the days of sharing my testimony. One was that I started to believe in a Gap Theory. Do you know what that is? Well, 6days talked with me and convinced me that he was right and that there was no Gap Theory. The other mistake I made was giving in to Hedshaker and DavisBJ, and giving them a time when Armageddon was going to be at a certain time. I should not have done it, but Davis kept taunting me to give them a time when it would be. Well, we had one year where we got two 'Blood Moons' in the same year. Two eclipses of a full moon in the same year. It is so rare that it will not happen to us again for a LONG time. Well, I thought it must be the one blood moon, in the Fall/Autumn. Armageddon didn't happen in the first blood moon earlier that Spring. A blood moon {full reddish moon during a total lunar eclipse} precedes Armageddon. Other organizations and church leaders were sure it would happen then too, and so did I. And that was what I told DavisBJ and Hedshaker; that it would happen that Autumn, because the total lunar eclipse {blood moon} would only be in Autumn. Ah well, I gave in and I have regretted it ever since. DavisBJ just loves to bring up my foible. Hedshaker doesn't bug me much about it. I should have known not to say ANYTHING, because it is written that no man knows the day and hour that the Lord Jesus will return, and so I felt compelled to give that as my answer: that Armageddon would happen that Autumn.

I guess you are not familiar with the subject, but a 'blood red moon' is when a Total Eclipse of the moon makes the moon appear to be red like blood, not bright red, but more like plasma red. We had two blood red moons in two subsequent years. It is rare to even have ONE blood moon a year, much less two in a year and two in the year that preceded it. Four blood moons with two in one year, and two again, in the following year. It is extremely rare and will not happen again in our lifetimes {four moons in the space of two succeeding years. Oh well, it's over now. Tons of others thought the same thing, on the last blood moon that would happen for a while now, but still it wasn't time yet for Armageddon. I was let down and so were a lot of other churches and organizations. I think that it was a test for me to realize that even I was mistaken, when it says 'no man' shall know that time. That's all that I have to say about it. It's over with. We'll see what the future holds. Just trying to explain the second mistake I made. It was one of the worst of my two major mistakes. I don't want to even talk about it any more. Well, that is it in a nutshell. It's not like I'm wrong ALL of the Time. Tons of other things that I have been right about and two things that I was wrong about. I will chat more with you some other time, if you wish. That's it for now though. You make sure that you have a pleasant week ahead and I'll chat with you later.

Much Love From God, Jesus And Me,

Michael
Michael, I think you have been misled by those voices. If voices say one thing and scripture another, go with scripture. Don't trust voices without verification. Snow doesn't prove it is from God.

gcthomas

Actually, just take the time to read this whole article please?

http://www.newgeology.us/presentation48.html

I have read it through and already responded to it in technical detail in this thread. The results are exactly what you'd expect from stupidly carbon dating fossils that have been dated by a variety of other methods as very old. Radio dating is usually done as just one of several methods to rule out systematic error, but this paper relies doggedly on its one unreliable technique with no attempt to verify with alternative techniques, which seems to be a deliberate ploy to fool the naïve unsophisticated reader. This will have been why the paper was summarily rejected by actual scientists that weren't blinded by their absolute adherence to a fundamentalist trading of a single book.

marke

Finish reading that section of Ezekiel please. Here's some more. But don't just read that, turn to the whole passage and read it all:

Ezekiel 33:18-19 KJV
When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby. [19] But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

Remember what we were discussing please. It isn't that God is incapable of wrath. It was whether God loves all men or whether he loves some and hates others. God appeals to all men, that is an act and attitude of love.

Nobody is born under the wrath of God. They put themselves under the wrath of God when they offend Him for rejecting Christ after the Holy Spirit points them to Christ. Does God abhor the wicked? Of course, because that is what the Bible says, but He only hates them for despising Jesus after Jesus has tried to save them in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.