Could Dogs detect Covid-19?

chair

While a few hundred thousand (about 0,003% of earth population) died because of coronavirus and about 3 millions (about 0.03%) were infected by it, not less than 97% of humans on earth were convinced via 'all' sorts of media (claimed being of opposing independent camps) that they live a pandemic.

It happens I am among the remaining 3% :) because I didn't hear any system (local or foreign) warning me of a pandemic (or even epidemic) when the toll of deaths was much higher, up to 10 times if not 100 in rare years, because of the cold virus which, naturally, hits once or twice almost yearly and in new disguise.

So I leave, as an intellectual exercise (for your own knowledge only), the reason(s) for which many millions (perhaps billions, if not trillions) of dollars were invested by all world's systems thru various international organizations (starting from WHO) to convince the world's peoples that their planet earth lives indeed a severe pandemic.

That's 9,000,000 known infected and 470,000 known dead right now. If you look at the numbers for specific countries, or for NYC if you like, you might understand that this is a real threat. Then again- reality doesn't sit well with some people.

KerimF

That's 9,000,000 known infected and 470,000 known dead right now. If you look at the numbers for specific countries, or for NYC if you like, you might understand that this is a real threat. Then again- reality doesn't sit well with some people.

Sorry, it happens that I personally witnessed many international lies about various matters to the point I find myself naïve if I keep trusting any news agency or alike (local or foreign).
But I can trust your personal experience if you, your friends or some members of your family have been victims of this pandemic, though I hope you all are safe.

Here is one example of these lies which I lived myself on the ground:
A few years ago, a well-known international TV channel broadcasted (via satellites) how my neighbourhood has been attacked and occupied by certain well-armed well-trained mercenaries (presented, as usual, as being rebels looking for freedom and democracy). A few minutes later, I noticed many of my neighbours trying to pack their most important goods to flee their home. I stopped them saying:

I: Please tell me, did any of you see any armed invader on our streets.
Some of them: But the attack is very clear on our TV screens, do we or you know the truth better than those who are in charge to cover the happenings around the world?
I: In this case, I hope you don't also believe what you see and hear in movies scenes which are made to look even more real than reality. Anyway, do whatever you like because I will stay home.

Indeed, after about an hour, an attack started.
What they let us see, a bit earlier, on TV was not real (but a well prepared scene as in movies). And it turned out be a modern way to send, via civil satellite TV channels, a military order to some mercenaries to tell them when and where they have to start their next attack.
Fortunately, their attack failed; otherwise I wouldn't be here :D

Surely, it is not me to know better than you if your environment lives or not an epidemic. Mine doesn't this year, though, in certain past years, the cold virus infected around me many millions (not tens, hundreds or thousands) and many thousands died because of it. At these years, I (like many others) had to stay in bed with very high fever for about 10 days till my brain was able to synthesise the right anti-virus in my blood (usually a period of 1 to 3 days is enough, in normal years).

chair

Sorry, it happens that I personally witnessed many international lies about various matters to the point I find myself naïve if I keep trusting any news agency or alike (local or foreign).
But I can trust your personal experience if you, your friends or some members of your family have been victims of this pandemic, though I hope you all are safe.

A few years ago, a well-known international TV channel broadcasted (via satellites) how my neighbourhood has been attacked and occupied by certain well-armed well-trained mercenaries (presented, as usual, as being rebels looking for freedom and democracy). A few minutes later, I noticed many of my neighbours trying to pack their most important goods to flee their home. I stopped them saying:

I: Please tell me, did any of you see any armed invader on our streets.
Some of them: But the attack is very clear on our TV screens, do we or you know the truth better than those who are in charge to cover the happenings around the world?
I: In this case, I hope you don't also believe what you see and hear in movies scenes which are made to look even more real than reality. Anyway, do whatever you like because I will stay home.

Indeed, after about an hour, an attack started.
What they let us see, a bit earlier, on TV was not real (but a well prepared scene as in movies). And it turned out be a modern way to send, via civil satellite TV channels, a military order to some mercenaries to tell them when and where they have to start their next attack.
Fortunately, their attack failed; otherwise I wouldn't be here :D

Surely, it is not me to know better than you if your environment lives or not an epidemic. Mine doesn't this year, though, in certain past years, the cold virus infected around me many millions (not tens, hundreds or thousands) and many thousands died because of it. At these years, I (like many others) had to stay in bed with very high fever for about 10 days till my brain was able to synthesise the right anti-virus in my blood (usually a period of 1 to 3 days is enough, in normal years).

I pass. Reality can't beat this kind of thinking.

KerimF

I pass. Reality can't beat this kind of thinking.

I am afraid that although all humans are supposed to live on one planet called Earth, they have, for one reason or another, to live in many separate worlds.
So the only thing I am able doing is to wish that everyone is safe in his world.

eider

A few years ago, a well-known international TV channel broadcasted (via satellites) how my neighbourhood has been attacked and occupied by certain well-armed well-trained mercenaries.........................................

So...... because your telly told you some fake news once, you don't believe any of the news?
Wow! Where on Earth do you live?
How many TV channels are available?

KerimF

So...... because your telly told you some fake news once, you don't believe any of the news?
Wow! Where on Earth do you live?
How many TV channels are available?

Sorry, I cannot count all the satellite TV channels that the satellite receiver (with a dish on the roof) which I have (like almost all citizens in my city have) can receive. Their number is not less than 2 thousands since, from Middle East, it is possible to receive European, African and Asian satellites. And this was the case since the first C-band satellite receivers were produced. At that time, C-Band dish's diameters were from 2 to 3 meters and some families installed 5-meter dishes.

I am afraid you missed reading the word 'local' in
"I find myself naïve if I keep trusting any news agency or alike (local or foreign)."

By the way, and for your curiosity only, the civil TV channel which was used (perhaps till now) to send military commands to various groups of mercenaries is called Al-Jazeera. I am sure you heard of it. But I am afraid you cannot know its role as I do :) I gave here just one event I personally lived.

But I also understand that everyone is free to trust any owners of international channels who claim they have devoted their life to provide, continuously and for free (I mean their efforts and tools are not paid by their audience), whatever the common people around the world need to know while they are sitting in front of their TV screens (let us not forget their mobile's screens).

We like it or not, this how the world is created :)

eider

Sorry, I cannot count all the satellite TV channels that the satellite receiver (with a dish on the roof) which I have (like almost all citizens in my city have) can receive. Their number is not less than 2 thousands since, from Middle East, it is possible to receive European, African and Asian satellites. And this was the case since the first C-band satellite receivers were produced. At that time, C-Band dish's diameters were from 2 to 3 meters and some families installed 5-meter dishes.

I am afraid you missed reading the word 'local' in
"I find myself naïve if I keep trusting any news agency or alike (local or foreign)."

By the way, and for your curiosity only, the civil TV channel which was used (perhaps till now) to send military commands to various groups of mercenaries is called Al-Jazeera. I am sure you heard of it. But I am afraid you cannot know its role as I do :) I gave here just one event I personally lived.

But I also understand that everyone is free to trust any owners of international channels who claim they have devoted their life to provide, continuously and for free (I mean their efforts and tools are not paid by their audience), whatever the common people around the world need to know while they are sitting in front of their TV screens (let us not forget their mobile's screens).

We like it or not, this how the world is created :)

In our home we still use a terrestrial aerial which receives 110 stations, including Al-Jazeera News.
I have no doubts that our News is sometimes adjusted, but then so are our newspapers...... one paper will see an event as good news whilst another will see the same event as an awful blunder. But our News is much more valuable than no News at all. :)

KerimF

But our News is much more valuable than no News at all. :)

You are right. And while I know for sure that no source of news has an interest in (or is allowed to) revealing the full truth of any event, I apply Jesus' hint to discover the hidden parts in their stories.

It is simple but proved being very effective since it worked for me always: "Ye shall know them by their fruits."

Naturally, it took me many months if not years till the fruits of an important event become clear.
By the way, my interest to discover the hidden truths is for my own knowledge only and not to judge anyone.

The discovered truths help me avoid seeing a naïve confused man when I look at a mirror :)

eider

You are right. And while I know for sure that no source of news has an interest in (or is allowed to) revealing the full truth of any event, I apply Jesus' hint to discover the hidden parts in their stories.

It is simple but proved being very effective since it worked for me always: "Ye shall know them by their fruits."

Naturally, it took me many months if not years till the fruits of an important event become clear.
By the way, my interest to discover the hidden truths is for my own knowledge only and not to judge anyone.

The discovered truths help me avoid seeing a naïve confused man when I look at a mirror :)

Fair enough......
But some who followed after Jesus did indoctrinate folks in to just accepting whatever they would be told. The tenet of 'seeking provenance is less good' was firmly established ........

John {20:29} Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed they that have not seen, and have believed.
And ever after Thomas was derided..... :)

Me? I can be foxed, for sure, and in many ways. In others I am sharp as a knife-edge. It all depends upon our experience and backgrounds, I guess.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
So, which is it? Are you accusing somebody of blaming "100,000 American deaths" on ALL the Chinese, or are you accusing them of blaming "100,000 American deaths" on ONLY SOME, BUT NOT ALL the Chinese? Would you call blaming something on ONLY SOME, BUT NOT ALL the Chinese, "xenophobic"?

Ask President Trump.

Did President Trump accuse somebody of blaming "100,000 American deaths on the Chinese"? I don't know that he did, but I know that you did:

And it is called COVID-19. Calling it the "Wuhan" virus is a xenophobic attempt to lay the blame for 100,000 American deaths on the Chinese.

See, that's what you said. That was your accusation--not President Trump's. You expect President Trump to explain your accusation, despite the fact that it's your accusation, and not his?

chair

Did President Trump accuse somebody of blaming "100,000 American deaths on the Chinese"? I don't know that he did, but I know that you did:

See, that's what you said. That was your accusation--not President Trump's. You expect President Trump to explain your accusation, despite the fact that it's your accusation, and not his?

Trump
What they really treated the world badly on: They stopped people going into China, but they didn’t stop people going into the USA and all over the world. So you could fly out of Wuhan, where the primary problem was, all of the problems, essentially. Also where the lab is. But you could fly out of Wuhan and you could go to different parts of the world, but you couldn’t go to Beijing, and you couldn’t go to any place in China. So what’s that all about?

In other words, they knew they had a problem. I think they were embarrassed by the problem. Very embarrassed. And the — you know, the case could be made. They said, “Hey, look, this is going to have a huge impact on China, and we might as well let the rest of the world. Because the last people they want — we’ve had a great year against China, prior to the virus coming.

But here’s the thing: They allowed this to go into our country. They allowed it to go into other countries all over the —
This should never have happened. This virus should not have spread all over the world. They should have put it out. They should have let us and other people in other countries go in and put it out, because people knew it was happening.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump
What they really treated the world badly on: They stopped people going into China, but they didn’t stop people going into the USA and all over the world. So you could fly out of Wuhan, where the primary problem was, all of the problems, essentially. Also where the lab is. But you could fly out of Wuhan and you could go to different parts of the world, but you couldn’t go to Beijing, and you couldn’t go to any place in China. So what’s that all about?

In other words, they knew they had a problem. I think they were embarrassed by the problem. Very embarrassed. And the — you know, the case could be made. They said, “Hey, look, this is going to have a huge impact on China, and we might as well let the rest of the world. Because the last people they want — we’ve had a great year against China, prior to the virus coming.

But here’s the thing: They allowed this to go into our country. They allowed it to go into other countries all over the —
This should never have happened. This virus should not have spread all over the world. They should have put it out. They should have let us and other people in other countries go in and put it out, because people knew it was happening.

Isn't that why we have a UN and a WHO?

KerimF

By the way, a chemical poison was made to give much of the symptoms of flu before the death of its victims.

So please follow the rules of coronavirus to be on the safe side.

Wish you all be safe.

eider

By the way, a chemical poison was made to give much of the symptoms of flu before the death of its victims.

So please follow the rules of coronavirus to be on the safe side.

Wish you all be safe.

A 55yrs man who lives nearby has been kept in coma with covid since our lockdown here, and with three weeks physio to help him breath and walk again before coming home. A ground floor room has been prepared for him with a wet room so that he can manage to recover at home.
Some real rubbish has been written about how this sickness is a mere nothing..... If it gets you badly you can have blood clots on organs, all manner of dreadful conditions.
Flu? Nope!
​​​​​

KerimF

A 55yrs man who lives nearby has been kept in coma with covid since our lockdown here, and with three weeks physio to help him breath and walk again before coming home. A ground floor room has been prepared for him with a wet room so that he can manage to recover at home.
Some real rubbish has been written about how this sickness is a mere nothing..... If it gets you badly you can have blood clots on organs, all manner of dreadful conditions.
Flu? Nope!
​​​​​

Thank you for sharing this experience.
Now you helped me know that one can die after having symptoms not necessarily like of a flu/cold and his death is attributed to COVID-19.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Trump

What (if any) point do you imagine you're trying to make with this text that you've just posted (sans any comment, by you, regarding where you were trying to go with it)?