Could Davis be ordered back to jail soon?

GFR7

Wonder what her attorney meant? :think:

That she will ignore the federal caution?

Staver refused to allow Davis to speak, but told reporters she will be back in her office this week, and she has not changed her mind. She "can not and will not violate her conscience," he insisted.

Asked if she will issue licenses to same-sex couples, Staver said it is a violation of the law to issue licenses that are not in keeping with Kentucky law.

And he strongly suggested Davis would violate Judge Bunning's caution that she not interfere with the issuance of marriage licenses.

"She'll be loyal to God, won't violate her conscience. Court order did not resolve underlying issue," Staver said.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...rney_says_she_will_not_violate_her_conscience

TracerBullet

I'm sure her lawyer wants her back in jail. She is a cash cow for his organization and they will ride her for as long as there are people dumb enough to give them money for it

GFR7

I'm sure her lawyer wants her back in jail. She is a cash cow for his organization and they will ride her for as long as there are people dumb enough to give them money for it
Well, it is beginning to look like he does want her ordered back in. The federal judge put the caution in a formal form, signed by him.

Buzzword

Pretty much.

She was ordered to do her job, she refused, she was arrested and thrown in jail, the governor said nobody would touch the case until next year, so another judge ordered her released and ordered her to not interfere with anyone else doing her job so she wouldn't spend six months in jail for contempt of court.

We'll see if she complies with THIS court order any better than she did with the first.

HisServant

Pretty much.

She was ordered to do her job, she refused, she was arrested and thrown in jail, the governor said nobody would touch the case until next year, so another judge ordered her released and ordered her to not interfere with anyone else doing her job so she wouldn't spend six months in jail for contempt of court.

We'll see if she complies with THIS court order any better than she did with the first.

She is going to be rich someday... the federal judge is violating her civil rights and falsely imprisoning her.

GFR7

It does seem that this is a test-case, which will set a precedent for religious conscience/liberty cases. :think:

republicanchick

Anyone who can give a speech like Huckabee gave earlier today... re the way America SHOULD be... etc

gets my enthusiastic support... and at this point in time, he is Number One on My top 5 Candidate list..

This country needs to get back to its Christian roots
'
not to mention it's SANITY roots..

))