Coronavirus conspiracy theory - let's get it straight

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
We need to get the details of the coronavirus/COVID-19 conspiracy theory correct if we want to prove that the pandemic is a fraud. These are the presumed facts of the conspiracy as I understand them:

1) Hydroxychloroquine works within 8 to 12 hours to cure patients of coronavirus, but that fact is being suppressed to make Orange Man look bad.
2) The media and big pharma are promoting Remdesivir instead of hydroxychloroquine not because it works (it doesn't), but because Remdesivir is much more expensive than hydroxychloroquine which means billions of dollars in profits for big pharma and consequently also for the media because big pharma buys big media ads. Big pharma and big media also want to make Orange Man look bad, so it's a two-for-one deal.
3) People with COVID-19 are intentionally being allowed to die by the tens of thousands by being deprived of hydroxychloroquine just to make Orange Man look bad and cause him to lose the upcoming election in November.
4) Every American who has died recently or who dies henceforth, regardless of cause, is labeled as a COVID-19 death. (Get hit by a bus? You just died of COVID-19!)
5) The lockdown is totally unnecessary and is only being done to drive down the economy and take away Orange Man's biggest bragging point for reelection.
6) Fauci, Birx, and the rest of the medical establishment in the White House Coronavirus Task Force are in cahoots with the Deep State and are working to subvert and sabotage Trump with their bad information and advice, which they know to be false.
7) Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has started his own coronavirus task force to contradict the findings of the official White House Coronavirus Task Force and save the day for Orange Man and the Republicans in the upcoming elections.

Is the above correct? What did I miss?

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Additional points to add to the list above:

8) Wearing masks actually causes illness. Quack pharma knows this, but they push mask-wearing anyway to increase the numbers of sick people to make Orange Man look bad.
9) Bill Gates is in this. How does he tie in? --Oh right, he's pushing vaccines, which will also line the pockets of big pharma and--you guessed it--actually make people sicker.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

8) Wearing masks actually causes illness. Quack pharma knows this, but they push mask-wearing anyway to increase the numbers of sick people to make Orange Man look bad.

Here's Dr. Fauci's original (37 second long) take on the futility of wearing masks before the deep state informed him that he better change his tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcIz...youtu.be&t=498

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Here's Dr. Fauci's original (37 second long) take on the futility of wearing masks before the deep state informed him that he better change his tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcIz...youtu.be&t=498

On the flip side, there was an acute shortage of masks at the time and they were trying to save the remaining supply for health care workers and those who were most vulnerable to succumbing to the virus.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Another one to add to the conspiracy theory list...

10) The governments of China, France, and Brazil also want Orange Man out of the White House. That's why they faked studies which indicate that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine delivered only mixed results in patients who were hospitalized with COVID-19:

Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine ‘largely failed’ to improve coronavirus patient survival rates in early, small studies

-- https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2...hl2fbwdCda6ZKY

Studies in China, France and Brazil report that these drugs have "largely failed to deliver improvements on other key measures when evaluated in rigorous research studies. In research done in France, hydroxychloroquine reduced neither deaths nor admissions to intensive care units among patients who received it. In a study conducted in China and another in Brazil, the two drugs failed to help patients clear the coronavirus faster."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
9) Bill Gates is in this. How does he tie in? --Oh right, he's pushing vaccines, which will also line the pockets of big pharma and--you guessed it--actually make people sicker.

I should have added to point #9 that Bill Gates is allegedly creating diseases by genetically engineering the viruses that cause them and then releasing them on the public. Then he is funding the creation of vaccines for the viruses. These vaccines 1) don't work, 2) actually make people sick, 3) also cause decreased sperm count in men, which, along with the afore mentioned points, helps to solve the perceived problem of overpopulation. Like all members of the elite, Bill Gates believes in population control.

Correct?

Arthur Brain

I should have added to point #9 that Bill Gates is allegedly creating diseases by genetically engineering the viruses that cause them and then releasing them on the public. Then he is funding the creation of vaccines for the viruses. These vaccines 1) don't work, 2) actually make people sick, 3) also cause decreased sperm count in men, which, along with the afore mentioned points, helps to solve the perceived problem of overpopulation. Like all members of the elite, Bill Gates believes in population control.

Correct?

Are these computer viruses designed to make people want to smash their heads into a pile of bricks? Or was that something I heard on "wingnutonline.com"?

Gary K

Banned
On the flip side, there was an acute shortage of masks at the time and they were trying to save the remaining supply for health care workers and those who were most vulnerable to succumbing to the virus.

Yeah, it's all Trump's fault once again.

Too bad the real blame lies at Obama's door. He used up the federal government's store of masks during the ebola scare and then didn't replace them. He had years to accomplish that but he just ignored the problem. How an incoming president with all he has to do getting his administration together and running smoothly can be held responsible for not knowing these small details in an organization the size of the federal government is beyond me. Obama knew these masks were used back in 2014 as he ordered them to be used. It was his administration's responsibility to replace them.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Too bad the real blame lies at Obama's door. He used up the federal government's store of masks during the ebola scare and then didn't replace them.

Lucky for us, the whole coronavirus/COVID-19 thing is just a scam anyway, and we don't really need to wear masks. Not that masks would work anyway, even if the virus was real. Am I right?

Gary K

Banned

Do you have any idea what kind of guy Gates really is? When he ran MS they had an official policy for the developers inside MS to contract out some of their development to small companies. The orders were, and this comes from internal MS emails, to treat these people like a guy who is a sexual predator treats the women he finds in a bar: Find them, Eff them, and Forget them. That was just a small sample of how MS treated other people, and Gates was directly behind that all the way. His attitudes towards his own employees was very similar. He'd tell them to bring him ideas on improving MS. His people would bring him a proposal, and he'd sit through the entire proposal, and at the end of it look them in the eye and tell that that was dumbest effing thing he'd ever heard. He is NOT a decent human being.

The above doesn't even begin to describe him though. He's created massive suffering Africa by pushing vaccines that had very severe side effects which left people crippled and sterilized. He's into eugenics and the sterilization of the masses. His TED talk, Innovating to Zero, in which he says outright that the earth's population needs to be reduced is chilling. The following quote comes from a transcript of that talk. Notice especially what he say we need to use to reduce the population.

And somehow, we have to make changes that will bring that down to zero. It’s been constantly going up. It’s only various economic changes that have even flattened it at all. So we have to go from rapidly rising to falling, and falling all the way to zero.
This equation has four factors, a little bit of multiplication. So you’ve got a thing on the left, CO2, that you want to get to zero, and that’s going to be based on the number of people, the services each person is using on average, the energy, on average, for each service, and the CO2 being put out per unit of energy.
So let’s look at each one of these, and see how we can get this down to zero. Probably, one of these numbers is going to have to get pretty near to zero. That’s back from high school algebra. But let’s take a look.
First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10% or 15%.

Yeah, vaccines, health care, and reproductive health services are Bill's choice of tools to use to reduce the population of planet earth. Great guy huh? Nothing evil about him. He just wants to use vaccines as a way to help reduce the population of the earth. And you would trust this guy with your life and health? I don't trust him further than I can pick him up and throw him.

Arthur Brain

Too bad the real blame lies at Obama's door. He used up the federal government's store of masks during the ebola scare and then didn't replace them. He had years to accomplish that but he just ignored the problem. How an incoming president with all he has to do getting his administration together and running smoothly can be held responsible for not knowing these small details in an organization the size of the federal government is beyond me. Obama knew these masks were used back in 2014 as he ordered them to be used. It was his administration's responsibility to replace them.

Oh puh-leeze. Trump came into power back in 2016 so if there was a shortage of any sort of personal protective equipment then he had ample time to address that before Covid-19 struck. Blaming the Obama administration is just plain feeble.

Gary K

Banned
Lucky for us, the whole coronavirus/COVID-19 thing is just a scam anyway, and we don't really need to wear masks. Not that masks would work anyway, even if the virus was real. Am I right?

So, something you believe in, masks, that Trump was supposed to be responsible for not doing, actually lies at the door of those you support, is to you a very minor detail. The lie is irrelevant to you for no other reason that I think that mask usage is far overblown and actually a detriment to health.

Here's how masks work. Air flows through the path of least resistance. So, if the mask is not tightly sealed against the face in all places the majority of the air you inhale will be bypassing the mask and you will be breathing it directly. And it doesn't take much of an opening for the unfiltered air to reach your nostrils. Even N95 masks when used properly only filter out 80% or so of contaminates in the air. So, even if the mask is fitted correctly you're going to inhale 20% of the viruses in the air anyway. If it isn't fitted exactly right you're going to inhale a lot higher percentage of the virises in the air around you. And most people I see wearing masks have large openings for air to enter in behind the mask. I find that to be pretty much a worthless tool. Whether I use it or not I'm still going to be inhaling the what I'm trying not to. Keeping my immune system at top efficiency is a much better option for protecting myself.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yeah, vaccines, health care, and reproductive health services are Bill's choice of tools to use to reduce the population of planet earth. Great guy huh? Nothing evil about him. He just wants to use vaccines as a way to help reduce the population of the earth. And you would trust this guy with your life and health? I don't trust him further than I can pick him up and throw him.

On the flip side, populations actually decrease the more the quality of life is improved. Just look at all of the industrialized nations. Europe, North America, Japan, etc. All are seeing population decline. The only reason why the USA's population is growing is because of immigration (legal and illegal). Turns out that once you give people a decent livelihood filled with good health and ample opportunities, most people decide to do other things rather than stay barefoot and pregnant.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Here's how masks work.

Masks are more to keep you from infecting other people than it is to keep you from getting infected. When you rub your nose with your hand, speak, cough, or sneeze, whatever, the mask is there to keep the virus from getting out and spreading to others. But only people who bother to take consideration for the well-being of others seem to know that.

Gary K

Banned
Oh puh-leeze. Trump came into power back in 2016 so if there was a shortage of any sort of personal protective equipment then he had ample time to address that before Covid-19 struck. Blaming the Obama administration is just plain feeble.

Reaally? You find Obama to be guiltless for not replacing them after he ordered them to be used. Interesting.

And your ideas as to when Trump came into power are only a year off. Trump didn't actually get sworn in until 2017. And then he spent the first six months or so organizing departments and hiring people to work in his administration. Whoever wins in November's elections this year won't be sworn in until 2021. And you also believe that Trump should have personally done the research into the NIH to see that every i was dotted and every T crossed. Really? I think you have no idea as to how an administration works. There is something called chain of command and each level has to go on trust that the next level down is acting appropriately. Ever noticed that the government bureaucracy has fought Trump all the way? He's supposed to trust them to do the right thing and not interfere in the chain of command, and those people were out to mess him up from day one. And yet in your eyes nobody is at fault but Trump. Sorry, but your TDS is screaming out loud.

Gary K

Banned
Masks are more to keep you from infecting other people than it is to keep you from getting infected. When you rub your nose with your hand, speak, cough, or sneeze, whatever, the mask is there to keep the virus from getting out and spreading to others. But only people who bother to take consideration for the well-being of others seem to know that.

And the same principles apply to exhaling as inhaling. The air always follows the path of least resistance, and even an N95 mask still only filters out 80% of contaminates. Your inability to understand some very basic concepts is on display and your TDS is pretty much off the charts.

Arthur Brain

Reaally? You find Obama to be guiltless for not replacing them after he ordered them to be used. Interesting.

And your ideas as to when Trump came into power are only a year off. Trump didn't actually get sworn in until 2017. And then he spent the first six months or so organizing departments and hiring people to work in his administration. Whoever wins in November's elections this year won't be sworn in until 2021. And you also believe that Trump should have personally done the research into the NIH to see that every i was dotted and every T crossed. Really? I think you have no idea as to how an administration works. There is something called chain of command and each level has to go on trust that the next level down is acting appropriately. Ever noticed that the government bureaucracy has fought Trump all the way? He's supposed to trust them to do the right thing and not interfere in the chain of command, and those people were out to mess him up from day one. And yet in your eyes nobody is at fault but Trump. Sorry, but your TDS is screaming out loud.

Oh get a grip. Where did I say that the Obama administration was guiltless or anything? Like any other it was flawed but this feeble blaming of a lack of PPE and the like is pathetic. If there's anyone with TDS, it's you. You make excuse after excuse for the current clown and he and his administration had ample time to address any shortages or concerns before the pandemic happened. Simple as.

Gary K

Banned
Another one to add to the conspiracy theory list...

10) The governments of China, France, and Brazil also want Orange Man out of the White House. That's why they faked studies which indicate that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine delivered only mixed results in patients who were hospitalized with COVID-19:

Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine ‘largely failed’ to improve coronavirus patient survival rates in early, small studies

-- https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2...hl2fbwdCda6ZKY

Studies in China, France and Brazil report that these drugs have "largely failed to deliver improvements on other key measures when evaluated in rigorous research studies. In research done in France, hydroxychloroquine reduced neither deaths nor admissions to intensive care units among patients who received it. In a study conducted in China and another in Brazil, the two drugs failed to help patients clear the coronavirus faster."

That tale has already been debunked here. Doctor Didier Raoult has done a good job on debunking that lie. He exposed the scientific fraud in those studies. And in the areas where he is in charge of healthcare in France chloroquine and zpak prescriptions have increased by 7000%. The doctors there are using that regimen and reducing the number of deaths in France. But. of course, that will be meaningless to you as anything Trump recommends or says is evil in your eyes.