Coronavirus conspiracy theory - let's get it straight

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
That tale has already been debunked here. Doctor Didier Raoult has done a good job on debunking that lie. He exposed the scientific fraud in those studies. And in the areas where he is in charge of healthcare in France chloroquine and zpak prescriptions have increased by 7000%. The doctors there are using that regimen and reducing the number of deaths in France. But. of course, that will be meaningless to you as anything Trump recommends or says is evil in your eyes.

Can you provide a reference to where the Didier Raoult tale has been debunked? thanks

Gary K

Banned
Can you provide a reference to where the Didier Raoult tale has been debunked? thanks

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Raoult did the debunking of the "studies" that claimed HCQ doesn't work and is actually harmful. I posted an excerpt of the article and a link to the rest of it. I don't remember what thread it's on, but it's in the Politics forum. If you want to read it spend the time to find it yourself.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Raoult did the debunking of the "studies" that claimed HCQ doesn't work and is actually harmful. I posted an excerpt of the article and a link to the rest of it. I don't remember what thread it's on, but it's in the Politics forum. If you want to read it spend the time to find it yourself.

So helpful. But let me ask a question, My understanding is that the original HCQ study he published dealt with 24 patients, is that correct?
EDIT: there appears to be another French study, Raoult?, of 80 patients.

My recollection is that both studies were criticized for methods, but if you want to spend the time to confirm my understanding please fee free to do so. In any event, studies with small samples may not be the best on which to base a pandemic response.

Oh, and I did a quick check and could not find the debunking.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Oh get a grip. Where did I say that the Obama administration was guiltless or anything? Like any other it was flawed but this feeble blaming of a lack of PPE and the like is pathetic. If there's anyone with TDS, it's you. You make excuse after excuse for the current clown and he and his administration had ample time to address any shortages or concerns before the pandemic happened. Simple as.

I've given evidence to support every defense I've made of Trump. Real evidence that has come from his enemies. Russia hoax? It was all a lie. Muler investigation after more than 2 years? Nothing. No proof of collusion with Russia. Flynn? The man was set up by the Obama "justice" department. Carter Page? Set up by the "justice" department. That Trump wanted people to drink disinfectant? A complete lie and I showed what disinfectant he was speaking to: UV light being used directly on the lungs. The "pee dossier"? A total fraud. The FBI investigation? Another total fraud. That's just a small part of the things I've debunked here and that you have supported.

You've been very quick to support every lie told about Trump. Hang the real evidence you want Trump gone. And for your information, the only reason I defend him is because I hate people being railroaded and I hate corruption and fraud. Those things have been the entire tool box of the Democrats and the media. Lie after lie after lie. But you refuse to read anything that tells the other side of the story and go on in your little fantasy world in which Democrats and the media are heroes on white horses wearing white hats without there being any possibility of them being corrupt and Trump is a monster. You're the one that's over the top with your partisanship. I look at both sides of the story. You refuse to look at both sides of the story. You won't believe two sides exist.

Remember, there are two sides to every story. That's a fact of life, and you completely ignore it. When you do you're refusing to accept reality.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I've given evidence to support every defense I've made of Trump. Real evidence that has come from his enemies. Russia hoax? It was all a lie. Muler investigation after more than 2 years? Nothing. No proof of collusion with Russia. Flynn? The man was set up by the Obama "justice" department. Carter Page? Set up by the "justice" department. That Trump wanted people to drink disinfectant? A complete lie and I showed what disinfectant he was speaking to: UV light being used directly on the lungs. The "pee dossier"? A total fraud. The FBI investigation? Another total fraud. That's just a small part of the things I've debunked here and that you have supported.

You've been very quick to support every lie told about Trump. Hang the real evidence you want Trump gone. And for your information, the only reason I defend him is because I hate people being railroaded and I hate corruption and fraud. Those things have been the entire tool box of the Democrats and the media. Lie after lie after lie. But you refuse to read anything that tells the other side of the story and go on in your little fantasy world in which Democrats and the media are heroes on white horses wearing white hats without there being any possibility of them being corrupt and Trump is a monster. You're the one that's over the top with your partisanship. I look at both sides of the story. You refuse to look at both sides of the story. You won't believe two sides exist.

Remember, there are two sides to every story. That's a fact of life, and you completely ignore it. When you do you're refusing to accept reality.

Aside from all the other Trump love, did Flynn lie to the FBI? Did he lie to Mike Pence? Would you need to be told you should not fib to the FBI?

Arthur Brain

Oh, what a load of bunk. For starters, nobody (as far as I'm aware) is claiming that Trump wanted people to drink disinfectant so that's all in your own head. He most certainly suggested the possibility of injecting it though as anyone who's seen that particular briefing knows, even if they want to brush it under the carpet and downplay it. Your "evidence" is just a load of tin foil bluster and your claim of there being "two sides to every story" is ironically hilarious given your slant on here. I'm cynical where it comes to politics all ends up but you constantly reduce any criticism of Trump to some democrat "fake news" conspiracy so give me a break.

You're about as even handed on politics as a one person see-saw.

Arthur Brain

Strange, I seem to recall Trump being asked about that later and he said he was just being sarcastic...

Well, to be fair he didn't advocate drinking disinfectant but his briefing was as bizarre as it could get. Funnily enough, nobody bought the sarcasm excuse apart from...hmm...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"Most troubling of all, perhaps, was a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. “The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,” said the expert." -- https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...s-secret-testing-plan-went-poof-into-thin-air

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
9) Bill Gates is in this. How does he tie in? --Oh right, he's pushing vaccines, which will also line the pockets of big pharma and--you guessed it--actually make people sicker.

I should add that Bill Gates is promoting vaccines--not to protect people from diseases, but because he is secretly injecting them with microchips when they get vaccinated. Unbeknownst to the public, when they get shot with a vaccine, they also get injected with a microchip which enters the bloodstream and circulates through the body until it reaches either the forehead or the right hand, where it stops and embeds itself in the surrounding tissue. Engraved on these microchips is the mark of the beast, 666. When the Antichrist overthrows Trump and becomes President of the world, these microchips will become activated and serve as mind-control devices.

Of course, Bill Gates denies all this--which is how we know it's true: Bill Gates shot down a conspiracy theory that he wants a global coronavirus vaccine rollout so he can implant microchips into people

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I should add that Bill Gates is promoting vaccines--not to protect people from diseases, but because he is secretly injecting them with microchips when they get vaccinated. Unbeknownst to the public, when they get shot with a vaccine, they also get injected with a microchip which enters the bloodstream and circulates through the body until it reaches either the forehead or the right hand, where it stops and embeds itself in the surrounding tissue. Engraved on these microchips is the mark of the beast, 666. When the Antichrist overthrows Trump and becomes President of the world, these microchips will become activated and serve as mind-control devices.

Of course, Bill Gates denies all this--which is how we know it's true: Bill Gates shot down a conspiracy theory that he wants a global coronavirus vaccine rollout so he can implant microchips into people

You mean Trump isn't the Antichrist?

:shocked: