Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

is anybody stopping her from coming back and defending her moronic posts?

and if she's truly gone, what does it matter if we talk about her and her moronic posts?

Knock yourself out. It just makes you look silly honestly.

heck, i'll still bring up Omega and Letsargue occasionally - unfortunately, their epically moronic posts have been pruned - i sure wish somebody had archived Big Black Bang Holes :chuckle:

and don't get me started on Tye Porter! :sibbie:

I'd say the ratio is likely 100:1

Anna really got under you skin for some reason.

Let it go already.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Hey I was here when Anna went bananas....the Town groupies put on quite a show.

But, you're right, it all boils down to them being LIBERAL. There is no reasoning with a liberal.

Anna never went "bananas", she was always one of the most reasoned, balanced and intelligent posters on this forum. For example, she was never so disingenuous as to compartmentalize people into silly little black and white boxes like "conservative & liberal" as if that made a point in itself. It's zealots that lack reason, like you've just shown here. Anyone who doesn't agree with you or the far right seems to be a "liberal" by default and the only people that can't be reasoned with are extremists, not until or if they can recognize just how unreasoned their world view actually is.

I'm left of centre and likely a liberal in your view but I don't bracket everyone who identifies as conservative as a zealot. Vegas Cowboy was a prime example. We disagreed more than we agreed but we could debate, have reasoned discussions and have a good laugh as well.

ok doser

There are back channels to get people infractions?

vm's, pm's, email

for example this classic exchange (October 6,7,8) in which he lobbies knight to take his side against me. Knight was non-committal in response, town took it hard, closed Observations and went off to sulk for a month :chuckle:

after that, town and his pack of sycophants locked their VM's to view from outsiders, except for zoo, which offers a rare glimpse at the discussions that were going on off the main board :think:

the most telling bit from the exchange with knight?

" I won't say I'm always right but ...."

speaks volumes, eh? :chuckle:

glorydaz

I said "some" but I guess you're volunteering. How many times should someone who doesn't post here any more get brought up? At least go after people that log in and are able to defend themselves.

Yeah, some of you talk about her far too often, in my opinion. Like I said, she hasn't been here since August.

Typical lib....wanting to erase our history.

Take down Christopher Columbus paintings, tear down the Civil War statues, remove history from our school books.

We learn from our history, and remembering is good for our soul.

glorydaz

i do miss granite - he was so consistent in continually getting it wrong :chuckle:

is that what you thought she was doing?

sounds to me like she had found her source of support, a sounding board, and advice in her time of need

seems like her intent here was something different

what might that intent be?

does it seem likely that she started this thread in order to continue damaging her faith? :think:

does it seem likely that she started this thread in order to seek out support, a sounding board, and advice in her time of need, on a forum that she recognized was a damaging place for her? :think:

neither seem likely to me

i suspect her motivations for starting this thread were something very different

And just look where this thread ended up.

Ya gotta love it. :banana:

glorydaz

the reason this is a poor example in anna's case is that she may have left the faith, but she was insistent on remaining among the faithful, as you were, as zoo was, artie too - you claim to have left the faith, but it was important to you to hang around with the faithful spitting on them and mocking them and then whining when they slapped back that their actions were unChristian - classic leftist tactic - hold your opponent to a standard you don't intend to meet

Ah, you are wise beyond your years. :think:

glorydaz

Anna never went "bananas", she was always one of the most reasoned, balanced and intelligent posters on this forum. For example, she was never so disingenuous as to compartmentalize people into silly little black and white boxes like "conservative & liberal" as if that made a point in itself. It's zealots that lack reason, like you've just shown here. Anyone who doesn't agree with you or the far right seems to be a "liberal" by default and the only people that can't be reasoned with are extremists, not until or if they can recognize just how unreasoned their world view actually is.

I'm left of centre and likely a liberal in your view but I don't bracket everyone who identifies as conservative as a zealot. Vegas Cowboy was a prime example. We disagreed more than we agreed but we could debate, have reasoned discussions and have a good laugh as well.

Not my fault if you can't tell the difference between a liberal and a conservative.

Just so happens that I'm not afraid to say it.

glorydaz

vm's, pm's, email

for example this classic exchange (October 6,7,8) in which he lobbies knight to take his side against me. Knight was non-committal in response, town took it hard, closed Observations and went off to sulk for a month :chuckle:

after that, town and his pack of sycophants locked their VM's to view from outsiders, except for zoo, which offers a rare glimpse at the discussions that were going on off the main board :think:

the most telling bit from the exchange with knight?

" I won't say I'm always right but ...."

speaks volumes, eh? :chuckle:

What is with those constant whining posts to Knight? :shocked:

And this to Zoo..

Still shaking my head over having let that slithering pile of conversational excrement get under my skin once upon.... I must have really been off center...at any rate, just thought I'd stop by and stare a bit.

.......that ought to do it.

I knew that snake had an ugly underbelly. :nono:

ok doser

What is with those constant whining posts to Knight? :shocked:

And this to Zoo..

Still shaking my head over having let that slithering pile of conversational excrement get under my skin once upon.... I must have really been off center...at any rate, just thought I'd stop by and stare a bit.

.......that ought to do it.

I knew that snake had an ugly underbelly. :nono:

it's a rare glimpse at the ugly side of a two-faced coin, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.