Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It gets funnier. Tam, who wasn't grudge carrying, just gave me a little red square for pointing out that she could have easily done something less indicative of the problem she said she didn't have. :chuckle:

Well, I'll have to give her another pos rep just for being herself.
I'm not a fake like you.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
white wash on the outside, but dead bones on the inside.

That's rich considering the amount of straight up pharisaic nonsense I've heard from you and others. We'd be living in a draconian, inquisitorial hell hole if you were the superintendent of everything above sea level.

I also notice a bit of a shrinkage on this site as well; probably got tired tired of dealing with some of you :chuckle:

Completely disappeared:
>A4T
>Zippy
>Zoo

Only seen AMR like once.
This is the only thread I've seen Town.

Which is too bad because that means less people for you and whoever to bother and more I have to deal with it :rolleyes:

glorydaz

That's rich considering the amount of straight up pharisaic nonsense I've heard from you and others. We'd be living in a draconian, inquisitorial hell hole if you were the superintendent of everything above sea level.

I also notice a bit of a shrinkage on this site as well; probably got tired tired of dealing with some of you :chuckle:

Completely disappeared:
>A4T
>Zippy
>Zoo

Only seen AMR like once.

Which is too bad because that means less people for you and whoever to bother and more I have to deal with it :rolleyes:

Exit....stage left. :troll:

glorydaz

btw - i had a flock of buffleheads (diving ducks) out in front this afternoon - all of a sudden (and while i was watching) they took to the air - they're little darts - they go from waterborne to 80 mph in the air in two seconds. About five seconds after that, this big shadow comes over the ice - a big lazy bald eagle just floating on the wind - probably not interested in the ducks, but they scatter at the slightest

first bald eagle i've seen this winter :thumb:

We just saw a bald eagle in the pasture yesterday, and there's one up stalking our friend's chickens on the hill.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Completely disappeared:
>A4T
>Zippy
>Zoo

Only seen AMR like once.

zippy's been gone for quite a while - iirc, he was discouraged after having an epic, days long back and forth with town about homosexuality, in which he tried valiantly to nail down mr jello

looks like the last straw is a discussion with the bananahead about whether or not i'm a psychopathic bully :darwinsm:

too bad, i liked zippy

and zoo left before the 2016 elections - he had a lot invested in not-trump, probably still clinging desperately to his puppy and sobbing into a pillow

glorydaz

zippy's been gone for quite a while - iirc, he was discouraged after having an epic, days long back and forth with town about homosexuality, in which he tried valiantly to nail down mr jello

looks like the last straw is a discussion with the bananahead about whether or not i'm a psychopathic bully :darwinsm:

too bad, i liked zippy

and zoo left before the 2016 elections - he had a lot invested in not-trump, probably still clinging desperately to his puppy and sobbing into a pillow

Town again....no surprise there. :nono:

And Angel had personal problems, and AMR is very busy at home.

As for Anna, I'd forgotten what a little rip she was. Reminds me of Town.

ok doser

Town again....no surprise there. :nono:

And Angel had personal problems, and AMR is very busy at home.

As for Anna, I'd forgotten what a little rip she was. Reminds me of Town.

not sure what had her mad at me in that particular instance, it was all part of the drama swirling around town and his band of emo suporters - pack of yipping puppies nipping at your heels if you dared to disagree with mr high and mighty

and as you can see in the link, it wasn't enough that zippy didn't support me, she was insistent that he attack me

typical leftist, typical of what we've been seeing play out with nathan phillips and the evil maga hat

Last edited:

glorydaz

not sure what had her mad at me in that particular instance, it was all part of the drama swirling around town and his band of emo suporters - pack of yipping puppies nipping at your heels if you dared to disagree with mr high and mighty

and as you can see in the link, it was enough that zippy didn't support me, she was insistent that he attack me

typical leftist, typical of what we've been seeing play out with nathan phillips and the evil maga hat

Hey I was here when Anna went bananas....the Town groupies put on quite a show.

But, you're right, it all boils down to them being LIBERAL. There is no reasoning with a liberal.

ok doser

and a different thread from the same period - musty is responding to THall who has just come back from a one month ban:
Just looks like survival of the fittest. You weren't fit so you died for a month.

There's no whining in evolution.

:darwinsm:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know if anyone cares what a banned, "troll" "stalker" says, but my involvement was seeing the thread ok doser resurrected and seeing Town's post about backslidden Christians.

Then I hear that doser's been banned from another thread because Town reported him, so I thought: "Hey. Anything Koban can do, I can do better." :chuckle:

Not really. :plain:

Town left a link to his moved post, so I thought: "What was so important that it had to be quarantined?" I followed the link, read the post again, read AMR and Jerry's responses and said what I thought.

Then I got reported and kicked out of the thread, and it all kinda spiralled out of control from there.

With the dust settled, it seems fair that people should be encouraged to engage in a thread in a spirit that matches OP. So if you're in a thread Town started... Wait. Why are you in a thread Town started?

:mock: Town.

You were trolling. It's the only reason you were there.
"I don't like this tiger, he reads minds."

Did you forget? You left a link to follow.

The point I was making dealt with one of you (I think it was glory) claiming you were present in the thread because of notice. So I cut one for you.
And the point remains. You are a coward. You quote a guy, mock him and whine to management when you get pushback.

Your little games trying to discover who is reading what and when are pretty useless. Boring, yes, but mostly benign. We just wish you would stick with rational assessments when you venture out of your safe spaces.

And stop reporting people for stupid reasons.

glorydaz

and a different thread from the same period - musty is responding to THall who has just come back from a one month ban:

:darwinsm:

Ah, this looking back is fun.

:kookoo::mock::dunce:

Inzlket banned me for 30 days for posting the above 3 emoticons. That was the only content of the post she banned me for.

If the emoticons are so terrible, why do you have them here on your site?

If they are so terrible, why did you purchase 2 of the 3 emoticons I was banned for using?

Seriously? This is not moderating, this is manipulating.

Status
Not open for further replies.