Contradictions Buried:

Letsargue

Here’s one for you Geniuses, and Scholars, and Scholar sympathizers, and for any of the FOOLS that are over there.

Why do you geniuses bury or hide, and deny YOUR CONTRADICTIONS in the Scriptures? -- I don’t expect any of you to answer that any more than you smart guys answer anything else that I ask or say. – I do expect you however, to stay HIDDEN with the other cowards; ~~ not that some of you are cowards though ~~~~.

YOUR CONTRADICTION! ----- 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV – “I HAVE ESPOUSED YOU” to one husband”. ----- OOOOPPPSS! --- YOUR OTHER CONTRADICTION HERE! ----- “That “I MAY PRESENT YOU” as a chaste virgin to Christ”. ----- OOOOPPPSS!
The Apostle Paul said to the ”CHURCH”: -- “I have ESPOUSED you to one HUSBAND?” --- PAUL SAID THAT to the CHURCH! --- In your religion, or whatever you guys call it; just who is this Paul, to JOIN COUPLES TOGETHER, instead of GOD? --- Matthew 19:6 KJV – “Wherefore they are no more twain, but ONE FLESH. WHAT THEREFORE –( GOD HATH JOINED TOGETHER )-, let not man put asunder”. ----- AND of course your other CONTRADICTION THERE: --- Paul also said in that same “VERSE” that HE MAY “PRESENT THE CHURCH” to Christ, as a “CHASTED VIRGIN”. --- “-( HE, MAY PRESENT THE CHURCH TO CHRIST )”-? ----- CONTRADICTION: --- Ephesians 5:27 KJV – “That HE MIGHT PRESENT IT TO “( HIMSELF )” A GLORIOUS CHURCH, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing”. ---&--- John 14:3 KJV – “I will come again, and receive you unto MYSELF”. ----- Who is your Apostle Paul, - and “WHEN” and “HOW” can HE do those things? – COME ON! – You’re the super smart “christians”, - the know-it-alls. --- 1 Peter 3:15 KJV --- NAAHH, never mind, you can’t!

I know none of you can answer the last simple contradictions, so here is a VERY, VERY SIMPLE CONTRADICTION which is YOURS, and you cannot do anything with it either, or you smarter than God people HAVEN’T EVER. – You “ALWAYS” let your contradictions die, and you bury them, (JESUS). - Then you run and HIDE from any question about them, AND SAY, “~~THERE’S NO COPNTRADICTIONS IN THE WORD OF GOD~~”!

YOUR CONTRADICTION! - A VERY SIMPLE ONE! ----- John 14:20 KJV – “Ye “IN” me, and I “IN” you”. ---&--- John15:4 KJV – “Abide “IN” me, and I “IN” you”. --- In your religion, one cannot put pickles in a JAR, and also put the JAR in the pickles. You GENIUSES cannot make the Word of God WORK THERE so you won’t have that ridiculous contradiction, but you don’t mind, you can run and HIDE.--- If the Scripture is true there, then the lost is Baptized “INTO” Christ, and Christ is BAPTIZED “INTO” the LOST, making WHAT? --- Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV - “JUST MEN MADE PERFECT”? ----- “You in Christ, and Christ in You”? – How do you wizards make that WORK?

Everything man has ever believed, and has ever done, or has ever been, is a contradiction of God, and to not care is also a contradiction of God; so run and HIDE, and keep Jesus buried!

Paul – 080111

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here’s one for you Geniuses, and Scholars, and Scholar sympathizers, and for any of the FOOLS that are over there.
What's a scholar to you, someone with a doctorate or just a GED?

Why do you geniuses bury or hide, and deny YOUR CONTRADICTIONS in the Scriptures?...I don’t expect any of you to answer that any more than you smart guys answer anything else that I ask or say.
Kind of hard to strike up a conversation when neither of us appear to know what we're talking about. :think:

– I do expect you however, to stay HIDDEN with the other cowards; ~~ not that some of you are cowards though ~~~~.
That's the spirit...or a spirit, depending. :plain:

I omit the heaping helping of convolution that follows because I can't follow half of it. You should try simple sentences. It would save time and make your point without all the shouting and convolution. If you were telling your child something true and wanted to make sure she understood you how would you go about it? I'd bet you'd skip the yelling and insult and side bars mid-sentence and just say it plainly enough that she'd either think, "Oh, that's it!" or "Oh, daddy is mad as a hatter." Either way you'd be understood at least.

You should try that for the novelty of it. Then people could respond to you on the point you mean to make.

:e4e:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Contradictions? Like the one below?

Matthew 19
16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”
17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good?[ No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments
.”

Romans 7

9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death

Glenda and jeremysdemon will tell you about the apostle Paul, and why he cotradicted the Lord Jesus Christ.

Letsargue

What's a scholar to you, someone with a doctorate or just a GED?

Kind of hard to strike up a conversation when neither of us appear to know what we're talking about. :think:

That's the spirit...or a spirit, depending. :plain:

I omit the heaping helping of convolution that follows because I can't follow half of it. You should try simple sentences. It would save time and make your point without all the shouting and convolution. If you were telling your child something true and wanted to make sure she understood you how would you go about it? I'd bet you'd skip the yelling and insult and side bars mid-sentence and just say it plainly enough that she'd either think, "Oh, that's it!" or "Oh, daddy is mad as a hatter." Either way you'd be understood at least.

You should try that for the novelty of it. Then people could respond to you on the point you mean to make.

:e4e:

A Scholar is a person who had to go to a SCHOOL to learn something, or anything.
God is learned, and taught, or gained by the Scriptures, or the Holy Ghost; not from some man’s foolish SCHOOL!
A Christian gains his Faith and his God from the Scriptures. – The Fool finds his faith, and his god from the doctrine of some Christless SCHOLAR in the SCHOOLS.
One is a Christian, or a fool, and or a Scholar.

A Bible Scholar is a fool who has had to go to SOME SCHOOL to learn the garbage that Man teaches in them, and deny what GOD says in the Scriptures.

A Christian does exactly the will of Christ. - Searches the Scriptures and learns of Jesus Christ in them, and the Church is the Mother who teaches the Children of Christ, -- not some false god called a SCHOOL.

Paul – 080111

bybee

A Scholar is a person who had to go to a SCHOOL to learn something, or anything.
God is learned, and taught, or gained by the Scriptures, or the Holy Ghost; not from some man’s foolish SCHOOL!
A Christian gains his Faith and his God from the Scriptures. – The Fool finds his faith, and his god from the doctrine of some Christless SCHOLAR in the SCHOOLS.
One is a Christian, or a fool, and or a Scholar.

A Bible Scholar is a fool who has had to go to SOME SCHOOL to learn the garbage that Man teaches in them, and deny what GOD says in the Scriptures.

A Christian does exactly the will of Christ. - Searches the Scriptures and learns of Jesus Christ in them, and the Church is the Mother who teaches the Children of Christ, -- not some false god called a SCHOOL.

Paul – 080111

Are you attempting to teach?

Letsargue

Contradictions? Like the one below?

Matthew 19
16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”
17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good?[ No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments
.”

Romans 7

9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death

Glenda and jeremysdemon will tell you about the apostle Paul, and why he cotradicted the Lord Jesus Christ.

Why, or how do any of you find any, or A single contradiction anywhere in the Scriptures? -- There is none if you hear or see what the Scriptures are saying.
You can keep Jesus Christ BURIED, and never allow Him to RESURRECT in your LIFE with your contradictions that you don't care about and cover up and bury.
Jesus Christ is the contradiction of Man that man slew and buried. However, it took God, - or the Gospel to resurrect the contradiction of man from the GRAVE, wherein man put Him.

Paul -- 080111

Letsargue

Are you attempting to teach?

NO! – I don’t care to teach those who CANNOT BE TAUGHT. – That is not the WILL, or fulfillment in the END! - Or what takes place when the Gentiles are brought into the Kingdom, and the Lost are put out into outer darkness. ---- Anything else?

Revelation 20:12 KJV - I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the BOOKS were opened: and another BOOK was opened, which is the BOOK of life: and the dead were JUDGED out of those things which were WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS, according to their works”. -----

Paul – 080111

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why, or how do any of you find any, or A single contradiction anywhere in the Scriptures?

It is easy. Want to see another one? Why didn't you attempt to reconcile it? The Lord Jesus Christ said to enter into life keep the commandments. The apostle Paul said keeping the commandments leads to death.

How about another.

Genesis 9

3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.

Moses couldn't be more clear on his instruction from the LORD God when writing Genesis. Then Moses later says;

Leviticus 11

4 Nevertheless these you shall not eat among those that chew the cud or those that have cloven hooves: the camel, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; 5 the rock hyrax, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you

I know of many cases in scripture where God instructs one way, then to somebody else he instructs differently. Why do you deny the obvious?

Last edited:

Letsargue

It is easy. Want to see another one? Why didn't you attempt to reconcile it? The Lord Jesus Christ said to enter into life keep the commandments. The apostle Paul said keeping the commandments leads to death.

How about another.

Genesis 9

3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.

Moses couldn't be more clear on his instruction from the LORD God when writing Genesis. Then Moses later says;

Leviticus 11

4 Nevertheless these you shall not eat among those that chew the cud or those that have cloven hooves: the camel, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you; 5 the rock hyrax, because it chews the cud but does not have cloven hooves, is unclean to you

I know of many cases in scripture where God instructs one way, then to somebody else he instructs differently. Why do you deny the obvious?

1.--- Romans 6:3 KJV –
---- Jesus fulfilled the carnal commandments / the Old Law at His death. God said Jesus nailed the Law to the Cross. --- Jesus the Word in the flesh was nailed to the cross and died and was resurrected a NEW LAW of Faith and Grace. Therefore, Keeping the Law of Faith and Grace IS THE KEEPING of the “Old Law” made NEW, same law. – Also! – Keeping the commandments does lead to DEATH, but not a carnal death. It’s the death “WITH” Christ in the obeying of the Gospel / Baptism,; - that DEATH, Burial, and Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST. –

Only the clean beasts could be eaten in the WORSHIP, and NO UNCLEAN. That’s what God was speaking of. – However, in their houses they could eat anything they desired.
Deuteronomy 12:14-16 KJV – 14- But in the place which the LORD shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee. 15- “NOTWITHSTANDING” thou mayest kill and eat flesh in all thy gates, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he HATH GIVEN thee: the UNCLEAN AND THE CLEAN MAY EAT THEREOF, as of the roebuck, and as of the hart. 16- Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water”. ----- THERE IS NO CONTRADICTION except in your doctrines. I have no problem with your contradictions; Jesus Christ is your contradiction because He is the TRUTH and there is no contradiction in Jesus! -- Believeth thou this?

Paul – 080411