Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Jesuit Conspiracy - Flat Earth
From Description : Most of us think the Jews and Freemasons are behind the Globe Deception, but there are other players on the chess board. Keep an open mind and remember, the oldest tactic they use is divide and conquer. Topics: Jesuits Creation, Jew Puppets, Hitler The Jesuit Puppet, Karl Marx, Rothchilds Connection, Owners of the White House, Freemason Connection, Knights of Malta, Guy Fawks Mask.Sources Below: "Dedicated researcher, Johnny Cirucci, joins The Higherside Chats Podcast to make his case that the Vatican and the Jesuits sit atop the conspiracy pyramid. Johnny has his own online radio show called Resistance Rising on Blog Talk Radio, and is the author of Illuminati Unmasked, which goes deep down the Jesuit rabbit hole and chronicles Johnny’s research on the big conspiracy."

Documentary

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Enoch, Nimrod, Admiral Byrd, Flat Earth and a Most Peculiar Timeline

In this short segment from my second lecture in Amsterdam, I talk about what really does look like a most peculiar timeline that leans heavily in favor of something (like the firmament maybe?) having been discovered in Antarctica in the late 1950's. This one definitely fits my Flat Earth X-Files series of videos.

13 Minutes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]The Globe Earth Hoax - Simplified and Summarized for Beginners[/h]A detailed summary of the made up Globe Earth Model, the Big Bang Theory Fantasy, the Evolution Lie, Outer Space Scam and the reality of our Flat Earth

30 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
d930abbd72b617f11bddb242ea9adab4.jpg

8fa261ab50a7ec73f53f8db16e847613.jpg

5ea9f38a2ebbf16e5b3d0e9beb9dd684.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

200 verifiable proofs of the flat, stationary Earth compiled by the brilliant Eric Dubay. Try and search your mind for more than 5, observable and testable proofs of a round, spinning Earth. This is a mind-blowing documentary we recommend you watch.

Long but great for those questioning the proof of flat earth -

2 hours but worth it - Globe lovers CANNOT DENY the evidence

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Excerpts From ASSAULT ON ETERNITY Byrd & the Exploration of Antarctica 1946-47 (Flat Earth)[/h]From The Video ; Here is my first video on this topic of Antarctica and how it relates to our Flat Earth and the probable dome/firmament that covers it. These interesting excerpts are from a specific book dealing with Admiral Richard E. Byrd's. OPERATION HIGHJUMP Mission to Antarctica from 1946-1947. I don't believe in the 'hollow Earth' or that Byrd found an entrance to that mythical place, I believe that that is a cover up for the truth. I believe that is more likely that Byrd saw or reached the dome deep within Antarctica on his next mission which took place in 1955-56 and is known as OPERATION DEEP FREEZE, Which continued past his participation with said project and after his death as well.

10 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]OPERATION DEEP FREEZE !!! Secret U. S. Military Expedition To The South Pole Antarctica[/h]From Video : Who knows what really happened, I doubt any of this film gives the whole or even part of it. Just remember that code words like "geographic" "ceremonial" when applied to some arbitrary south pole are to hide the fact that there is no single south magnetic pole, there are several as per the flat electromagnet which earth is. The magnetic field lines from the center, called the North Pole or where Polaris stays, return to complete the magnetic circuit around the Antarctic land mass. Magnetic compasses DO NOT WORK near the "poles" of this flat earth and only radar triangulation is used for navigation along with celestial and sun movement. Here is a summary of what they are willing to tell us from a website by an engineer that's been down at "pole" as he calls it for a long time:

I think it was 1957
22 Minutes - Documentary

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]ASTRAL BEINGS & the FLAT EARTH [Eric Dubay Refuted...][/h]

At the beginning it's a different guy talking, it's Eric Dubay first.
My favorite Youtube channel - 10 minutes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There's a conspiracy right here to deny free speech and an exchange of ideas. Can't mention satan or share your beliefs if they don't coincide with one moderator. It's been real everybody.

Danoh

There's a conspiracy right here to deny free speech and an exchange of ideas. Can't mention satan or share your beliefs if they don't coincide with one moderator. It's been real everybody.

"Religion" will do that in people - even is so called "grace" people.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.