consequences to women of abortion: depression, sterility.. even DEATH

Cedarbay

I don't think it's possible for a pathetic sack of crap to be rational, knowledgeable and astute. Provocative, maybe. Depends which way the wind is blowing.
I appreciate that you responded to his post.

Given the brief answer he gave me, he'll probably quote stats on the number of false rape reports.

Or, just to be sure he sounds "rational", he will have us consider the provocative manner in which many women dress, or the many other "behaviors" that lead women to be raped.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Did the phrase "After you're married" ever take place in your conversations, or is that too old fashioned?

"...around 85 percent of those seeking abortion aren’t married."
http://prospect.org/article/demographics-abortion-its-not-what-you-think
Old fashioned, certainly and not very realistic.

We told our daughter from the beginning to understand the sexual urge in humans was normal and natural. as well as to know that, like Shakespeare once wrote that “When the ____ goes up, the intellect goes down.” That seems pretty wise and common sensical to me.

When we once saw our four-year old daughter sitting on the floor in her room, her legs apart and holding a mirror in front of her so she could see what was there, we quietly tip-toed out. We did not believe in shaming her for her own curiosity.

She was a girl who would grow up to someday liking boys. The goal of our parenting was always realized in our plan to one day kick her out of the nest and make her own choices.

We just found it essential that we taught those consequences to her from the beginning.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
That's offensive
Our goal was always to raise her with the objective of kicking her out of the nest and teaching her to be moral and to make her own decisions.

All we could do is to treat her with the respect and fairness that is due to any human being. And armed with that, she can only make her own choices.

She was taught consequences: natural ones and those she chooses.

She is an adult now and is a remarkable, moral person.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I appreciate that you responded to his post.

Given the brief answer he gave me, he'll probably quote stats on the number of false rape reports.

Or, just to be sure he sounds "rational", he will have us consider the provocative manner in which many women dress, or the many other "behaviors" that lead women to be raped.

He's already set up his little scenario by framing his expectations for "an emotional response." I can pretty much guarantee he'll come back with a :rotfl: and something along the lines of "emo," "exactly what I predicted," "silly little girl" and "retard" to throw out a few of his favorites. Not realizing, of course, that he'll expend a lot more emotion investing in his response.

This is the troll who called murdered students cowards. He's primordial ooze with a keyboard.

Cedarbay

He's already set up his little scenario by framing his expectations for "an emotional response." I can pretty much guarantee he'll come back with a :rotfl: and something along the lines of "emo," "exactly what I predicted," "silly little girl" and "retard" to throw out a few of his favorites. Not realizing, of course, that he'll expend a lot more emotion investing in his response.

This is the troll who called murdered students cowards. He's primordial ooze with a keyboard.
You got that right. If I were a Mod, he'd be on hiatus.