ECT Come BOLDLY to the throne of grace

Cross Reference

STP, Jesus finished His work when He went to the Cross.
Going to the Cross was the last task (of many)
that He was sent to perform successfully.

Jesus finished his work and was transfigured. Going to the cross was "Graduate" work. He did it on His own. That is partly why This: "Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, . . . " Philippians 2:9-10 (AMP)

revpete

I knew you'd come back with this.
But, the Lord knows you better.

Yes He does but you have just made a statement concerning my beliefs. If you can't back it up then perhaps it would have been better unsaid. Don't matter anyway, we've all said things in haste. 😉

Pete 👤

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus finished his work and was transfigured. Going to the cross was "Graduate" work. He did it on His own. That is partly why This: "Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, . . . " Philippians 2:9-10 (AMP)

Says the perishing. Not one word about justice being served for sin.

Cross Reference

Says the perishing. Not one word about justice being served for sin.

I am not following you. Justice for Adam's transgression, that brought a penalty upon all mankind who had nothing do with it, was served. The sacrificial death of Jesus was the price paid.