Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Coffee is of the devil

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters

rfburnhertz

Repent Leo, repent
Originally posted by ilyatur
Regular brew makes me jittery.

My coffee would make you fly right out of your shoes then.

I am the same as you as to when I'll drink it. Hot weather, cold.... I don't care.

I remember returning from a trip to California about two years ago.

We stopped in the high desert to get gas. It was 120 degrees outside. The kids and the wife are getting ice cream bars, and I went on a Starbucks hunt.

The clerk looked at me like I was nuts when I asked where a Starbucks was.

They didn't have a Starbucks.
He told me to go to Dennys if I wanted coffee.
I was sad... :cry:

Freak

A Starbuck's caramel Frap....yummy...in fact i'm leaving to go to one right now....it's walking distance...:freak:

Crow

I can't stand coffee. Yuck! Constant Comment tea, on the other hand, is pretty awesome stuff. And soda's a big favorite too.

Mr. Coffee

Originally posted by billwald
Plain hot water tastes better than instant coffee
Now, if I want something that tastes good, it's Tazo brand Chai--oooh... you can buy the teabags at Starbucks. This thread is like, one big ad for Starbucks...

LightSon

Originally posted by lucybelle
Venti - White Chocolate Mocha please.
Starbucks is my happy place.
Do you know how many calories are in one of those?

I fell to temptation in an airport once. HoCheeMama! They're sinful and decadent! and you call yourself a princess.

spackle

I only drink black coffee. What's the point of drinking coffee if all you're gonna do is muck it up with sugar and milk?

frugalmom

Night Elf
I drink it three times a day, one or two cups at a time. We get the light coffee so it won't be so much caffeine. It tastes like regular to me. However, I do not like decaf at all.

wholearmor

Originally posted by frugalmom
I drink it three times a day, one or two cups at a time. We get the light coffee so it won't be so much caffeine. It tastes like regular to me. However, I do not like decaf at all.

Ya', to me it's kinda' like kissin' your sister.

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Ha! Who cares how many calories they have in them? My hips can handle it!
And by the way- decadence is a Princesses middle name... we like to enjoy the 'finer' things in life.... ;)

Originally posted by LightSon
Do you know how many calories are in one of those?

I fell to temptation in an airport once. HoCheeMama! They're sinful and decadent! and you call yourself a princess.

wiseman

Originally posted by spackle
I only drink black coffee. What's the point of drinking coffee if all you're gonna do is muck it up with sugar and milk?

coffee as it was intended-- pollution free
it's the only way to go