Closing in on 5,000

Gaviidae

Knight said:
TOL is less than 200 registered members away from reaching the 5,000 registered members mark. Very impressive indeed.

A big thanks to all of you who make TOL the greatest website in the world! :up:

How close are we now? I only see a little over 4,000 on the Members List. (maybe I'm counting wrong)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gaviidae said:
How close are we now? I only see a little over 4,000 on the Members List. (maybe I'm counting wrong)
If you look at the members page and sort it by join date (by clicking the link at the top of that page, then clicking the arrow next to it to put the new members at the top), you will see that our newest member is #5178.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
If you look at the members page and sort it by join date (by clicking the link at the top of that page, then clicking the arrow next to it to put the new members at the top), you will see that our newest member is #5178.
You can also just check the number at the end of the url for "Our newest member" on the home and active pages.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
Knight was the 595th member to join.

He had a lot of reservations about this site. He wanted to make sure that it was something he really wanted to be a member of. :eek:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nathon Detroit!!??! :noway:

Long long long time no see!!

Gaviidae

Turbo said:

Ah, thanks. So why are there only 4,000 some members on the members list?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gaviidae said:
Ah, thanks. So why are there only 4,000 some members on the members list?
Sometimes people disappear. :noid:

(Accounts are occasionally removed altogether.)

The Berean

Thirsty_Possum said:
Aww, gee, thanks, Knight.

BillyBob's been training me as a bartender. And all the rednecks have been lending a hand. Would you like a beer to go with your fish tacos?

There's so much to remember though. Hot sauce in BillyBob's beer, vaseline on taoist's motorcycle seat, always stir Zakath's drinks with my tail ... but I'm learning fast.

Possums are filthy and dumb animals. We need to get a mongoose to join TOL instead! Then the mongoose can chase away all the "snakes" on TOL. :bannana: