Climb down from your lofty pedestal...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
When the doctrine of Sovereign Grace is honoured in any way the sons of darkness get riled.
Truster: "When I place myself on the pedestal of being elected and denigrate others for not being elected, I get called out on it. :allsmile:"

:troll:

Truster

Free-will denominational religion places a burden on the Eternal Almighty to be grateful to the sinner for his agreement to be justified. The sinner in effect grants the Eternal Almighty permission to regenerate, convert, grant repentance and trust so that they both might live happily ever after. The Eternal Almighty is then taken into service to the sinner to fulfil the sinner's self-justified will. The guilty, blind, deaf and dead sinner raises himself from death and raises so high as to seemingly dethrone the Creator and Sustainer of Life and take His place in the appointed line of Sovereign Authority.

May the vile and disgusting thought be crushed and thrown back into Hades from whence it came.

Climb down from your lofty pedestal before you are torn down.

The doctrine of Sovereign grace is the most humbling of all doctrine. It puts man firmly in the dust without any hope or strength. It honours The Messiah and in so doing proves to be of the Holy Spirit.

"He shall glorify ME: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you".​
AMEN.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The doctrine of Sovereign grace is the most humbling of all doctrine. It puts man firmly in the dust without any hope or strength. It honours The Messiah and in so doing proves to be of the Holy Spirit.

"He shall glorify ME: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you".​
AMEN.
:troll:

:kookoo: Truster

:mock:

Hypocrite, come down off that pedestal you've placed yourself on.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine".
Truster: old wineskin

The Bible: new wine

Jesus: "putting new wine into old wineskins causes the wineskin to break"

Ergo: Truster = broken

clefty