Cities Across America Creating Rainbow Crosswalks to Celebrate ‘LGBTQ Pride’

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Homophobia is a term made up by fascists such as yourself. You get to control what people think with that term. It really has a big effect in the economic world. There the word has the power to control life and death so to speak. If you are deemed homophobic, you are barred from good paying jobs. You are forced into the outer wastelands of our economy..... like Appalachia and the Midwest.

God will take care of those who stand for the truth.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Homophobia is a term made up by fascists such as yourself. You get to control what people think with that term.

What bothers me is when it seems like the term is being used as if it's an argument. As if it means something. It does nothing to further any discussion. The same thing can happen with other terms like 'racist' or 'bigot'.

rexlunae

God doesn't live by your terms.

...or at all.

There is no such thing as homophobia to God.

You would know? And if so...how?

He created men who chose to be homosexual.

No. Sexuality isn't chosen.

That expression of sex is an abomination to him because it's his creation not yours.

I can't follow that logic at all, it really just doesn't follow, and even if you could make a statement that made sense, I wouldn't honor your attempt to speak for God.

Homophobia is a term made up by fascists such as yourself. You get to control what people think with that term. It really has a big effect in the economic world. There the word has the power to control life and death so to speak. If you are deemed homophobic, you are barred from good paying jobs. You are forced into the outer wastelands of our economy..... like Appalachia and the Midwest.

Yup, Appalachia and the Midwest, two big safe spaces for the Deplorables.

ClimateSanity

...or at all.

You would know? And if so...how?

No. Sexuality isn't chosen.

I can't follow that logic at all, it really just doesn't follow, and even if you could make a statement that made sense, I wouldn't honor your attempt to speak for God.

Yup, Appalachia and the Midwest, two big safe spaces for the Deplorables.
You fascists are the real Deplorables and I hope for the day the tables are turned on you.