Church Shooting Gets No Coverage

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, the perp was the wrong color.

He was a former member of the church, had begun to talk about suicide and had one episode of threatened violence. His girl friend and father had reported his behavior, but unfortunately, the authorities did not get him help.

While police have said they do not know of any connection between Samson and the church, he has previously posted on Facebook about being Christian. In February 2010, he wrote, “Ready to get Baptised:) [only ONCE,unlike sum ppl].” A day earlier, he wrote, “i dont need to change myself before i come to Christ,cause Christ came into me and CHANGED ME..” Samson was a high school senior at the time.

After graduating from high school, in May 2010, he posted about being a “devoted Christian,” and wrote that he was thinking of becoming a preacher:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/emanu...apel-antioch-tennessee-church-shooter-gunman/

Wrong case for anyone to try to play the race card.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He was a former member of the church, had begun to talk about suicide and had one episode of threatened violence. His girl friend and father had reported his behavior, but unfortunately, the authorities did not get him help.

While police have said they do not know of any connection between Samson and the church, he has previously posted on Facebook about being Christian. In February 2010, he wrote, “Ready to get Baptised:) [only ONCE,unlike sum ppl].” A day earlier, he wrote, “i dont need to change myself before i come to Christ,cause Christ came into me and CHANGED ME..” Samson was a high school senior at the time.

After graduating from high school, in May 2010, he posted about being a “devoted Christian,” and wrote that he was thinking of becoming a preacher:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/emanu...apel-antioch-tennessee-church-shooter-gunman/

He attended the church a time or two, not a member. It's not playing the "race card" (which the left does constantly), it's playing the SJW liberal card. For decades the left has pitted black against white, it gets them votes, which is all they care about.

Arthur Brain

Yep, I doubt you'll get a reply though...