chrysostom

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a common sense cancelled
A Replacement With Nonsense
A making sense is now uncommon. Replaced by the lie. Climate change is the lie de jour followed closely by racism. Common sense is no longer common. It is now uncommon. The lies are not being challenged. Those who dare to tell the truth are being attacked. Courage is now a necessary ingredient.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a marriage encounter
A Critical Review
A chance to evaluate the purpose of marriage. What is the purpose? Procreation is the purpose of sex. Protecting the child is the purpose of marriage. It's not about you. It is all about the child. The children. This is job one. Take care of your children.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a verdict
A Decision To Riot
A disordered sense of justice. A fake media stirring a pot of hatred that is ready to boil over. Playing the race card. Somehow this must be affecting climate change. They are all lies in the name of social justice. Law and order is being replaced by mob rule.
Home

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's not about you. It is all about the child. The children. This is job one. Take care of your children.
suffering
A Necessary Ingredient
that can't be avoided. It can be minimized according to Jordan Peterson only if the individual can break free of collectivism. Your first obligation is to yourself. If you can't take care of you, you will be used by them and they will bring you down to where you won't be able to recognize yourself. Feminism is a great example. The system is rigged by patriarchy. You don't have a chance until you elect more Democrats. So instead of working as an individual to improve your situation, you must dedicate yourself to collectivism against the men who are in your way. Don't buy into that kind of stuff. Take care of yourself and only then can you take care of your family which is your second obligation.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
a marriage encounter
A Critical Review
A chance to evaluate the purpose of marriage. What is the purpose? Procreation is the purpose of sex. Protecting the child is the purpose of marriage. It's not about you. It is all about the child. The children. This is job one. Take care of your children.
Home
The purpose of marriage is companionship. Procreation is NOT the only reason for sex. To say so would indicate that all couples seeking marriage would need to provide medical proof and sign a legal agreement that they will produce children.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a thought control
A Common Agenda
A morning memo tells you what to say about climate change, covid, and racism. These are the issues and there is only one acceptable position. There is no room for contrary views even though they might lead us to the truth. What is truth? It must be controlled.
Home

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
@annabenedetti
Take care of yourself.

Do you remember that conversation? We'd had it earlier too, but I couldn't find it. I miss being able to search threads.

Jordan Peterson had said to put yourself first and you amplified him and it was pretty unbelievable. I literally couldn't believe you could agree with that idea. Only the selfish and self-absorbed go through life putting themselves first (apart from oxygen-mask type scenarios, as I said before). The people you love and care about come first, and if they do the same then everyone is cared for. Jordan Peterson is a snake oil salesman.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Do you remember that conversation? We'd had it earlier too, but I couldn't find it. I miss being able to search threads.

Jordan Peterson had told you to put yourself first and you amplified him and it was pretty unbelievable. I literally couldn't believe you could agree with that idea. Only the selfish and self-absorbed go through life putting themselves first (apart from oxygen-mask type scenarios, as I said before). The people you love and care about come first, and if they do the same then everyone is cared for. Jordan Peterson is a snake oil salesman.
You're insane

"Hi, I am annabenedetti"
"Hi, I am Rusha"

"And we are here to mess your nice thread up with our Godless hate"

young-pioneers.jpg

The purpose of marriage is companionship

And now a promoter of homosexuality, transgenderism, abortion, and other things that destroy the family and human life itself is going teach everyone the real purpose of marriage. Is there a word for a combination of funny and disgusting?

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a holiday
A Family Thing
A chance to reconnect. We are all part of a trinity in Their Image. We all have a mother and a father. We have dominion over everything on earth. Not the other way around. Don't let climate change diminish our importance. Life, Marriage, and Family are all important.
Home