chrysostom

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I had to google that and found Ignatius Press, a Jesuit rag.
Even though they got themselves a pope, they are the worst order in the Church
Please do your homework

You need to up your google game. Fr. Fessio is the editor of Catholic World Report. You know Fr. Fessio, founder of Adoramus and Catholic Radio Network? Surely you can't have thrown Fr. Fessio under the bus to protect Jordan Peterson?

Try addressing any part of my post regarding Peterson, chrys. Or any part of the article.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Try addressing any part of my post regarding Peterson, chrys. Or any part of the article.

Try listening to Jordan Peterson and finding anything wrong with what he says.
I am well aware of all the hit pieces on him by injured liberals. He has survived them all.
He is helping people. He can't help you if you just look for the hit pieces.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
identity politics
A Fool's Game
that distracts you from what is really important. It puts you in a group that is suffering. The suffering will continue until an organization makes it all better. That organization needs your money, your campaigning, and your vote. Your religion could be a problem. Its emphasis on life, marriage, and family somehow restricts the quality of life for those who don't share its beliefs. The teachings of the Church are making some uncomfortable. They need approval.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Jordan Peterson
A Problem
for liberals who promote identity politics. If you are a woman, a black, or a LGBT, they have a group for you. The problem is someone comes along and points out that you are an individual who can address your own problems. You don't have to let a group hold you back. You can assume responsibility for your life. You can improve it. All it takes is a few rules. Common sense rules. Invest in the future. What you do now will pay off later.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
climate change
A Scam
but you prove you care simply by buying into it. You know nothing about it and can do nothing about it except reduce your consumption of resources. What is way more important is taking care of your problems. What is preventing you from being a better person? That is where you start. You might be able to take care of your family. That alone can give you a sense of satisfaction which might lead to happiness. There are no shortcuts.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you must be
A Racist
if you don't agree with them. Identity politics demands it. The group must identify the enemy. Hang with the group and the individual suffers. You have no time for yourself. The group needs you. Your family must suffer. Don't let them make that choice for you. Time to be responsible.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the gun
A Defense
against those you cannot trust. Could the Jews trust the Nazis? Can anyone trust the Communists? Can you trust the Democrats to protect you? They won't protect the baby even after being born. The baby needs your protection. Someone with a gun is protecting you.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you have
A Right
to protect yourself and your family. If a gun is necessary, you should have a right to a gun. The Constitution protects that right. Marriage, the family, the baby, and religion also need protection. Only a conservative court will do that. You know who is fighting to keep conservatives off the court. You can't trust them. You can't trust the Democrats. They kill babies.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
protecting
A Child
takes a family and someone with a gun. Our freedom is protected with a gun. There will always be those who would take away our freedom but before they can do that they have to take away our gun. Standing in the way is our Constitution and conservatives on the court. Only our voting can protect that.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am
A Supporter
of Trump. I asked my wife if she is ready to die. We heard about the movie "The Hunt" coming out in September. I am an "Executive Member" and may end up on a published list like Castro's. Babies are being killed by the Democrats so I am willing to risk my life supporting Trump who is standing in their way. Democrats are protecting two guys living together but they won't protect the unborn baby even after being born.
Home

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
anna said:
Kamala Harris to young woman in Iowa: “You never ask anyone to give you permission to lead.”

What an incredibly vacuous thing to say

Harris is a leader, yes? A member of Congress?

Who spends a huge amount of her time on this earth trying to convince people to re-elect her, to give her permission to lead?

What a moron

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am
A Supporter
of Trump. I asked my wife if she is ready to die. We heard about the movie "The Hunt" coming out in September. I am an "Executive Member" and may end up on a published list like Castro's. Babies are being killed by the Democrats so I am willing to risk my life supporting Trump who is standing in their way. Democrats are protecting two guys living together but they won't protect the unborn baby even after being born.
Home

Where did you hear of the movie? I'm just curious, because I'd not heard of it before you mentioned it.

You should read the comments under one of The Hunt trailers on youtube. You know who sounds violent? Go ahead, take a guess at who's itchy.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I went to Drudge, and found a link to The Hill which has an article on the movie.

Years ago, Drudge used to be the first place I'd go when I went online in the morning. Every morning, and every big breaking news event, I went straight to Drudge. Not anymore, not for a long time, now I just go there when I want to see what the right is talking about. Not being there every day anymore, it's really apparent how many of his headlines are based in fear. Not that there isn't a lot to be fearful about, but it's just overwhelming all in one place like that. The Hunt could make you fearful, fearful enough that you have to ask your wife if she's ready to die. But it's a movie, it's a capital venture that's expected to make money, and it's a violent movie and the timing couldn't be worse. But it's a movie, not a plan.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
this is
A Plausible Theory
for climate change and racism. You are associated with the Democratic Party that supports abortion. The killing of unborn babies. How do you redeem yourself? How do you prove you really care? Don't talk about killing babies. Talk about climate change, racism, immigration, women's health care, and choice. It shows you care.
Home

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
this is
A Plausible Theory
for climate change and racism. You are associated with the Democratic Party that supports abortion. The killing of unborn babies. How do you redeem yourself? How do you prove you really care? Don't talk about killing babies. Talk about climate change, racism, immigration, women's health care, and choice. It shows you care.
Home

People can talk about all those things, most people don't limit themselves to one subject.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
this is
A Plausible Theory
Home

4ZdYm6y.png