chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

bybee

Well, you meanie "gang," I will suck out the fillings of Boston Cream, or strawberry filled doughnuts, and I will use a squirt bottle to refill them with ketchup and mustard, and mayo, give them to you, as a gift. And, when you eat them....

Nah nah nah nah nah....

Now it's on! We'll go round and round!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and the

meanest of the year 2014

award goes to...

Nick M

:first: How many in a row did I get?

And I would like to thank all those who recognize my superiority over Saint John W, the humble off champion.

john w

Hall of Fame
:first: How many in a row did I get?

And I would like to thank all those who recognize my superiority over Saint John W, the humble off champion.

Well, as "all those who recognize" your "superiority" might say, after viewing a Senator Lloyd Bentsen/Dan Quale tape, Nick the Great:

"We serve with Nick the Great on TOL. We know Nick the Great. Nick the Great is a friend of ours. And, well, TOL Legend Saint John W, even though you are the "Most Humble TOL Poster of the Decade," and a mean spirited, name calling, intolerant, "un-loving," not reflecting the "sweet spirit of the lowly Galilean carpenter," MAD wacko, you're no Nick the Great."

Humble Saint John W: "That was really uncalled for, TOL members. That's not fair!!!!!"(Or was that Opie?)

Thunder's Muse

Well, as "all those who recognize" your "superiority" might say, after viewing a Senator Lloyd Bentsen/Dan Quale tape, Nick the Great:

"We serve with Nick the Great on TOL. We know Nick the Great. Nick the Great is a friend of ours. And, well, TOL Legend Saint John W, even though you are the "Most Humble TOL Poster of the Decade," and a mean spirited, name calling, intolerant, "un-loving," not reflecting the "sweet spirit of the lowly Galilean carpenter," MAD wacko, you're no Nick the Great."

Humble Saint John W: "That was really uncalled for, TOL members. That's not fair!!!!!"(Or was that Opie?)

I like Nick... :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I can't believe some of you think he isn't funny. John W is hilarious.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
maddest of the year 2014

maddest of the year 2014

maddest of the year 2014

and the nominees are:

Angel4Truth
Army of One
assuranceagent
chickenman
Clete
DAN P
death2impiety
Delmar
Glorydaze
Grosnick Marowbe
heir
Hilston
Jerry Shugart
john w
Knight
Lighthouse
Maximeee
MrDeets
musterion
Nick M
PKevman
Random
Right Divider
Robert Pate
SaulToPaul
Servo
steko
Stripe
Tambora
The Graphite
Tico
Turbo
Vaquero45
voltaire

and the winner is....

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
mad
is
mid acts dispensationalism

this is a mad forum
it is their house
but
they let us play here
so
we must respect them even though most of us never heard about them before coming to tol

they are saved by faith alone
nothing else is required according to them
this is not the most dangerous belief system
they acknowledge free will
but
some will not even grant you that since it is really the grace of God that makes you believe
so
to that extent, they are just as bad as the unconditional election of the calvinists