Christ's vs Mohammed's view of wives, in a photo

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Much obliged... Was Mohammed held in honor in this world and the Hereafter? Note that Isa is with "Allah", but Mohammed simply died... What gives friendo? :idunno:

Why is Mohammed merely "proclaiming" the Ingeel of Isa? Isn't that odd? Mohammed is a second rate mouth, merely proclaiming what "Isa" supposedly proclaimed. Did Mohammed have a virgin birth? Is Mohammed in the Qu'ran as being with Allah?

Odd isn't it? Isa is even proclaimed as having "never died"... (which is a lie)... but that He was taken to be with God.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:45-51)

Response: As expected, nothing in the verse says Jesus is more blessed than Muhammad. Thanks for the clarification and making my point.

As for proclaiming Jesus is alive is a lie, then why does your own Bible say he is alive according to the sign of Jonah: Matthew 12: 37-40. We read his sign (miracle) will be the sign of Jonah. The miracle of Jonah was that he is expected to die but does not die. Therefore, Jesus was expected to die but also did not die. So your own Bible confirms Jesus is alive.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: As expected, nothing in the verse says Jesus is more blessed than Muhammad. Thanks for the clarification and making my point.

As for proclaiming Jesus is alive is a lie, then why does your own Bible say he is alive according to the sign of Jonah: Matthew 12: 37-40. We read his sign (miracle) will be the sign of Jonah. The miracle of Jonah was that he is expected to die but does not die. Therefore, Jesus was expected to die but also did not die. So your own Bible confirms Jesus is alive.

Do you know the sign of Jonah? I do. Jonah is about a rebellious man that was swallowed by a fish. Ninivah worshiped a fish God. Thus the prophet Jonah was already being used by God in a way that would make him connect with Ninivah.

Any how... Jonah died in the fish. He cries out from "Sheol" in the story. This means that when he came out of the fish... He was resurrected.

Also... the time he was in the fish is the same time that Jesus was in the tomb.

Here ya go friend... You are a real life Muslim and you bring the same tired arguments that I used to refute with closed eyes and minimal effort on United With Israel...

Do you even know the bible? Nope... you just know what you were taught would confuse people like yourself that only understand religious doctrine.

I'll drop a little proof from scripture that shows your ignorance...

Zechariah 3 explains what happened and (1 Peter 3:18-22) bolsters this ... Romans 8:9 parallel to Luke 23:46
Brings this home....

But...

Here is the full scriptural path to backing up my assertion...

Rv. 12:3-4 to Ezekiel 28:13-17, 2-5 to Isaiah 14:12-15,19 to Genesis 3:1-5, 14-15 to Psalms 89:37-45; Matthew 2:16-18

Rv. 12:5 to Genesis 49:8-12 to Isaiah 7:14-15 to Luke 1:46-55 to Luke 2:4-20
(John 13:33 - John 14:6 parallel with Matthew 26:31-35) to Matthew 27:50-53 to Luke 24:46 to (1 Peter 3:18-20 parallel with Philippians 1:19)

Zechariah 3:1-2 to Jude 1:9 to Deuteronomy 4:20 to Amos 4:11 to Acts 7:56 to Job 2:2-5 to James 2:13

........... Zechariah 3:3-5 to Leviticus 22:3 to Galatians 3:19-26 to John 16:8-11 to Deuteronomy 19:15-21 to Deuteronomy 17:6 to Philippians 2:5-11 to 1 Timothy 2:5-6 to 1 Timothy 3:4-7 to 1 Timothy 3:16 to 2 Timothy 1:8-10 to 1 John 4:6-9 to 1 John 5:7 to John 18:37 to John 19:10, 12 to Ephesians 4:8

Zechariah 3:6-7 to Psalms 2:2, 6-12

Zechariah 3:8 to John 15:1-8 to Hebrews 4:8-16

Zechariah 3:9 to 1 Peter 2:1-10 to Revelation 3:21 to Revelation 3:12 to Revelation 3:5 to Zechariah 3:3 to Revelation 2:17 to Revelation 2:25-29 to Revelation 5:6 to Revelation 12:7-12 to 1 Peter 5:8-9 to Hebrews 2:14 to Revelation 1:8

Zechariah 3:10; 6:9-15 to John 15:1

Zechariah 6:9-15 to Revelation 4:10-11 to Revelation 11:16-18 to Revelation 19:11-12, 21

Hebrews 4:8-9 to Matthew 11:25-30 to Matthew 12:7 to Hebrews 4:10 to Romans 4:4-5 to Hebrews 4:11 to Psalms 95:7-11 to Exodus 17:1-7 to Numbers 20:2-13

Hebrews 4:11 to Deuteronomy 12:9 to Hebrews 4:12-13 to Galatians 3:22 to John 5:39 to John 3:16-17 to Hebrews 4:14-16

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
She was a little girl, for crying out loud!
She had no choice in the matter.
If she had opposed him, she would have been butchered like so many other women in the disgusting perverted false religion of Islam.

Rape is not a good thing, you moron.
And you are a filthy pig of a liar to say I think rape is a good thing.
Why would anyone try to say it is, like you are doing????????????
We know why.
Because it is YOU that praises such a disgusting pervert that rapped a little girl.
Nothing more than your attempt to call what is evil a good thing.

Isaiah 5:20 KJV
(20) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

You need to stop defending such a pervert and false prophet, no matter how well those around him survived his hallucinogenic episodes.
You do understand that, don't you??????
Rape is not excused just because the victim gets through it and goes on to become to be a strong independent woman in her own right.
You do understand that, don't you?

Response: None of which changes the fact that your own logic says rape is a great thing since the same source you uses to say she was raped also says she was loved and treated kindly and grew to be a leader and scholar.

You do understand that you are exposing yourself, not Muhammad or Islam?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: None of which changes the fact that your own logic says rape is a great thing since the same source you uses to say she was raped also says she was loved and treated kindly and grew to be a leader and scholar.

You do understand that you are exposing yourself, not Muhammad or Islam?

Oops... I was wrong... 6 years old. But he only married her at 6... it does say consumed at 9.

So again... what is your argument here?

AHIH AL-BUKHARI

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 140; see also Number 139)

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Do you know the sign of Jonah? I do. Jonah is about a rebellious man that was swallowed by a fish. Ninivah worshiped a fish God. Thus the prophet Jonah was already being used by God in a way that would make him connect with Ninivah.

Any how... Jonah died in the fish. He cries out from "Sheol" in the story. This means that when he came out of the fish... He was resurrected.

Also... the time he was in the fish is the same time that Jesus was in the tomb.

Here ya go friend... You are a real life Muslim and you bring the same tired arguments that I used to refute with closed eyes and minimal effort on United With Israel...

Do you even know the bible? Nope... you just know what you were taught would confuse people like yourself that only understand religious doctrine.

I'll drop a little proof from scripture that shows your ignorance...

Zechariah 3 explains what happened and (1 Peter 3:18-22) bolsters this ... Romans 8:9 parallel to Luke 23:46
Brings this home....

But...

Here is the full scriptural path to backing up my assertion...

Rv. 12:3-4 to Ezekiel 28:13-17, 2-5 to Isaiah 14:12-15,19 to Genesis 3:1-5, 14-15 to Psalms 89:37-45; Matthew 2:16-18

Rv. 12:5 to Genesis 49:8-12 to Isaiah 7:14-15 to Luke 1:46-55 to Luke 2:4-20
(John 13:33 - John 14:6 parallel with Matthew 26:31-35) to Matthew 27:50-53 to Luke 24:46 to (1 Peter 3:18-20 parallel with Philippians 1:19)

Zechariah 3:1-2 to Jude 1:9 to Deuteronomy 4:20 to Amos 4:11 to Acts 7:56 to Job 2:2-5 to James 2:13

........... Zechariah 3:3-5 to Leviticus 22:3 to Galatians 3:19-26 to John 16:8-11 to Deuteronomy 19:15-21 to Deuteronomy 17:6 to Philippians 2:5-11 to 1 Timothy 2:5-6 to 1 Timothy 3:4-7 to 1 Timothy 3:16 to 2 Timothy 1:8-10 to 1 John 4:6-9 to 1 John 5:7 to John 18:37 to John 19:10, 12 to Ephesians 4:8

Zechariah 3:6-7 to Psalms 2:2, 6-12

Zechariah 3:8 to John 15:1-8 to Hebrews 4:8-16

Zechariah 3:9 to 1 Peter 2:1-10 to Revelation 3:21 to Revelation 3:12 to Revelation 3:5 to Zechariah 3:3 to Revelation 2:17 to Revelation 2:25-29 to Revelation 5:6 to Revelation 12:7-12 to 1 Peter 5:8-9 to Hebrews 2:14 to Revelation 1:8

Zechariah 3:10; 6:9-15 to John 15:1

Zechariah 6:9-15 to Revelation 4:10-11 to Revelation 11:16-18 to Revelation 19:11-12, 21

Hebrews 4:8-9 to Matthew 11:25-30 to Matthew 12:7 to Hebrews 4:10 to Romans 4:4-5 to Hebrews 4:11 to Psalms 95:7-11 to Exodus 17:1-7 to Numbers 20:2-13

Hebrews 4:11 to Deuteronomy 12:9 to Hebrews 4:12-13 to Galatians 3:22 to John 5:39 to John 3:16-17 to Hebrews 4:14-16

Response: The problem with your explanation of the sign of Jonah is that nowhere does it say Jonah died and it clearly says that he prayed while in the whale, clearing showing he was alive. So your reasoning is invalid and Jonah was alive. Not dead and resurrected.

Therefore, Jesus did not die and was raised alive.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: The problem with your explanation of the sign of Jonah is that nowhere does it say Jonah died and it clearly says that he prayed while in the whale, clearing showing he was alive. So your reasoning is invalid and Jonah was alive. Not dead and resurrected.

Jonah 2:2

He said, "I cried out to the LORD in my great trouble, and he answered me. I called to you from the land of the dead, and LORD, you heard me!

Next..... Here... We call that a theological slam. You have now been fully rebutted. Do you have any other false points?

Looks like I have the upper hand and high ground. I might even know the Qu'Ran better than you. Uh Oh!

... Maybe you should punch the Imam that gave you this humorous argument that was smacked down in one bible verse.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Want to try to laugh at the idea that I'm mono-theistic and yet believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? I'll rip you apart there too.

Do you even study your own Holy Book?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Wait... I've got one... Who is more awesome? Allah.. who sits on His butt and deals death... but is afraid to face death and too PROUD to walk among us...

Or JESUS CHRIST... Lord, God, Savior, Father, Friend, Champion of Eternity and the Defeater of Death by Facing Death? (Heb. 2:14)

Oh... and He walked among us and bound Himself to our FLESH out of Love...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Therefore, Jesus was expected to die but also did not die. So your own Bible confirms Jesus is alive.
Goofy logic and absolutely untrue.
Get your facts straight.

Our Bible says emphatically that Jesus died.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 KJV
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 KJV
(9) For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
(10) Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Romans 5:6 KJV
(6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 KJV
(8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 6:9-10 KJV
(9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
(10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

Romans 8:34 KJV
(34) Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Romans 14:15 KJV
(15) But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

1 Corinthians 8:11 KJV
(11) And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV
(3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
(4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Corinthians 5:15 KJV
(15) And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

But we are used to those that praise drug addicted murdering pedophiles, like you, to lie about the true word of GOD.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
It is written in one of the Hadith that Mohammed did consummate his marriage with Aisha... when she was 9.

So... again... what is your argument here?

Response: There is no argument. You haven't presented anything to argue regarding the hadith. However, assuming you take the hadith to mean rape, the word "rape" is not mentioned and the word "consummate" does not just mean sex. It means "to complete" and the hadith refers to completing the marriage by living together. The proof is the actual other hadith relating the same story.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Sahih Muslim Book 8, Number 3310

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Get your facts straight.

(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

(9) For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
(10) Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

(6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

(8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

(9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
(10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

(34) Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

(15) But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

(11) And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?

(3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
(4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

(15) And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

But we are used to those that praise drug addicted murdering pedophiles, like you, to lie about the true word of GOD.

Response: Your Bible is proof that Jesus did not die as proven by the Sign of Jonah and Jesus himself when he meets his disciples after the alleged resurrection in Luke 24. He eats broiled fish and honey comb to prove he is the same man and not a resurrected body.

Your beliefs do not come from Jesus. They come from Paul, who is a nobody.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: There is no argument. You haven't presented anything to argue regarding the hadith. However, assuming you take the hadith to mean rape, the word "rape" is not mentioned and the word "consummate" does not just mean sex. It means "to complete" and the hadith refers to completing the marriage by living together. The proof is the actual other hadith relating the same story.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Sahih Muslim Book 8, Number 3310

Again... He stuck his hoo-ha in a 9 year old girl. Do you now say the deflowering of a 9 year old girl is an okay thing?

If Gandhi boinked a 9 year old girl... he would be a jerkface too. So um... You're cool venerating a guy that demanded all women be shaved like little girls and even had sex with a 9 year old girl?

Look... No matter how many times I write it... its still pervy.

9 year old girl
9 year old girl
9 year old girl

Nope... I can't seem to see what you see in the All Star of the Hadith and Prophet of Islam (PBuH)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: Your Bible is proof that Jesus did not die as proven by the Sign of Jonah and Jesus himself when he meets his disciples after the alleged resurrection in Luke 24. He eats broiled fish and honey comb to prove he is the same man and not a resurrected body.

Your beliefs do not come from Jesus. They come from Paul, who is a nobody.

Jonah 2:2 ... duh?!? Can you read?

He said, "I cried out to the LORD in my great trouble, and he answered me. I called to you from the land of the dead, and LORD, you heard me!

Are you stu-stu-stu- dyslexic?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Get your facts straight.

:cheers:

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Oh... look... again... While Gabriel the Angel being the Holy Spirit is a complete lie... the words do show a superior man to Mohammed. Was Mohammed born of Divine intervention?

“And God gives as an example for those who believe, the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, ‘My Lord, build for me a home near You in paradise, and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds, and save me from the wrongdoing people.’ And (the example of) Mary, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew (the spirit of Jesus) into her through Our angel (Gabriel). And she believed in the words of her Lord, and His scriptures, and she was of the devout ones.” (Quran 66:11-12)

Response: If that makes him better to you, good for you. It doesn't change the fact that in Islam, there is no one considered better than the other.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: If that makes him better to you, good for you. It doesn't change the fact that in Islam, there is no one considered better than the other.

Oh... so Mohammed isn't venerated and imitated? Beards? Women shave their bodies out of veneration to Mohammed and his words in the hadith. "Muslim Strips" anyone?

Seriously? All are equal?

So Kufir are all good?

Did you mean that all who are Islamic are equal? Maybe you should rewrite that.

Jesus never once taught that we should strike the heads of disbelievers... What gives?

Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them” No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Again... He stuck his hoo-ha in a 9 year old girl. Do you now say the deflowering of a 9 year old girl is an okay thing?

If Gandhi boinked a 9 year old girl... he would be a jerkface too. So um... You're cool venerating a guy that demanded all women be shaved like little girls and even had sex with a 9 year old girl?

Look... No matter how many times I write it... its still pervy.

9 year old girl
9 year old girl
9 year old girl

Nope... I can't seem to see what you see in the All Star of the Hadith and Prophet of Islam (PBuH)

Response: Again, the hadith says they lived together. So if you take living together to mean sex and rape then by your own logic, Christians have sex with their mothers and daughters because they live with them. Once again, exposing your own perverted religion of Christianity. Not Islam.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your daddy's native tongue is showing.

Your daddy's native tongue is showing.

Response: Again, the hadith says they lived together. So if you take living together to mean sex and rape then by your own logic, Christians have sex with their mothers and daughters because they live with them. Once again, exposing your own perverted religion of Christianity. Not Islam.

It says the marriage was consummate at 9. Need I repost it? How does one Consummate a marriage?

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)​

Oh... did it mean play barbies with?