Christ's Resurrected Body

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Not to mention you've denied 1 Corinthians 15, where Jesus' resurrection is bodily.

Paul explains that there is a natural body and a supernatural spiritual body. Jesus was raised from the dead in a spiritual body.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Heretic?

He Drew a circle that shut me out—
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But Love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle that took him in!

-Edwin Markham

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Made up. He is a man today-you've been given the verses. The Mediator must be a man.

Yes, he is a man changed to an incorruptible body and given immortality. Paul explained that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.
(1 Corinthians 15:50)

Jesus is the King and we will join him in his kingdom.

Repent and believe the gospel. (Jesus)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, he is a man changed to an incorruptible body and given immortality. Paul explained that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.

The Lord Jesus rose from the dead in the same body in which He died and it was glorified, meaning He put on the heavenly quality of incorruption. Believers are promised the same in Romans 8, 1Co 15 and Phil 3:21.

john w

Hall of Fame

" Paul explained that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.
1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."-you

Oh. We did not know that. Slower-He is "flesh and bone" now-not "flesh and blood."

Details mater, which you blow off, or cannot read-which is it?

My post-#29

Again...

1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Flesh and blood-no entrance into heaven....

Notice:

Genesis 2:23 JKJV And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Adam-flesh and bone-no blood-the Spirit of God within him.......

Luke 24:39KJV Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Notice-the Lord Jesus Christ's glorified body-flesh and bone-no blood.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Again- flesh and bone-no blood. The Lord Jesus Christ, today, in the 3rd heaven, is a man(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV,Hebrews 10:12 KJV ), in a flesh and bone, glorified body.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Lord Jesus rose from the dead in the same body in which He died and it was glorified, meaning He put on the heavenly quality of incorruption. Believers are promised the same in Romans 8, 1Co 15 and Phil 3:21.

Exactly.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh. We did not know that. Slower-He is "flesh and bone" now-not "flesh and blood."

Jesus is not flesh and bone, we are.

The Most High is not flesh and bone, he is Spirit and so is Jesus. (Revelation 22:17)

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is not flesh and bone, we are.

The Most High is not flesh and bone, he is Spirit and so is Jesus. (Revelation 22:17)

Made up. Yes, He is, deceiver.

Translated: Assert, pound the podium, declare "victory," return to "The following scriptures should not be in the bible, as my daddy the devil told me to say" echo chamber:

Luke 24:39KJV Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Notice-the Lord Jesus Christ's glorified body-flesh and bone-no blood.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul did not say the bodies were opposite. He said the corruptible will be changed to incorruptible.
(1 Corinthians 15:53-54)

No, deceiver, you "argued:"

"Paul explains that there is a natural body and a supernatural spiritual body. Jesus was raised from the dead in a spiritual body."-you

The opposite of "spiritual" is not physical.Paul's point is that it is immortal, will not die. He does not even imply that it is "un physical," as you do, as this fake "Jesus" you made up, is way up there yonder, in the third heaven, as a "disembodied" "spirit."

john w

Hall of Fame
Acts 17:31 KJV because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Notice-a day in the future.....The Lord Jesus Christ will be the judge, as a man....He is thus, a man today...........

john w

Hall of Fame
Colossians 2 KJV
9 For in him dwelleth(present tense in English-my note) all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Acts 17:31 KJV because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Notice-a day in the future.....The Lord Jesus Christ will be the judge, as a man....He is thus, a man today...........

Yes, and:

1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

The Lord Jesus is still mediating and He is still 'the man/anthropos' Christ Jesus.

The Lord came to redeem creation, not to turn it into an airy-fairy mist.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ is a "man" ... a Spirit man just as he was when he wrestled with Jacob.

False dichotomy. He is a man, the Mediator, and He is presently "flesh and bone." Your daddy the devil keeps telling you to deny the scriptures, like he did in the garden, and in the wilderness.

You are a snake.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus was telling his disciples that he was not a ghost. Interdimensional beings can manifest themselves physically.