Christ's Resurrected Body

WeberHome

-
Even if the man with whom Jacob wrestled had been in a so-called "interdimensional" body; the incident would be irrelevant because it would not prove that Christ lived in one of those kinds of bodies, nor died in one, nor rose from the dead in one.

These kinds of theories are not only irrational, but they're just downright irresponsible too.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, nothing interdimensional, here. No suggestion of some other kind of body.

If Jesus was standing beside you could you see him?

When Jesus manifests himself to establish his theocratic kingdom will people then see him?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Even if the man with whom Jacob wrestled had been in a so-called "interdimensional" body; the incident would be irrelevant because it would not prove that Christ lived in one of those kinds of bodies, nor died in one, nor rose from the dead in one.

These kinds of theories are not only irrational, but they're just downright irresponsible too.

The Rock who led Israel out of Egypt was made flesh, two different kind of bodies.

WeberHome

-
Well; that's it for me guys. The thread has become jamie's private little center stage and I am not in the least entertained by his oddball theories and/or his off-topic comments.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Flesh and blood-no entrance into heaven....

Notice:

Genesis 2:23 JKJV And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Adam-flesh and bone-no blood-the Spirit of God within him.......

Luke 24:39KJV Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Notice-the Lord Jesus Christ's glorified body-flesh and bone-no blood.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Again- flesh and bone-no blood. The Lord Jesus Christ, today, in the 3rd heaven, is a man(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV,Hebrews 10:12 KJV ), in a flesh and bone, glorified body.

themuzicman

Jesus is no longer human, he is Spirit. Those who don't have Christ's Spirit are not his. (Romans 8:9)

This is the heresy of gnosticism.

Jesus was resurrected in body and ascended in body. There is no support in Scripture for saying that he is no otherwise

themuzicman

Interdimensional beings such as God and angels can manifest themselves in a physical body.

OK, you've just denied Chalcedon, and you're officially a heretic.

Not to mention you've denied 1 Corinthians 15, where Jesus' resurrection is bodily.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is no longer human, he is Spirit. Those who don't have Christ's Spirit are not his. (Romans 8:9)

Made up. He is a man today-you've been given the verses. The Mediator must be a man.

Sit.