Christopher Walken for President?

koban

BillyBob said:
Good.

However, look who might run against Arnold for the Governorship of California:

Dems Woo Bill Clinton To Oppose Arnold
NewsMax

Enticed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's plunging approval ratings, California Democrats are courting some heavy hitters to run against him next year - including Bill Clinton.

"We hear that major donors are reaching out to former President Clinton, once governor of Arkansas, to run," Paul Bedard writes in his U.S. News & World Report column, Washington Whispers.

A Democratic strategist quoted by Bedard says: "On first blush, it might sound nuts. But he'd be governor of the fourth-largest economy in the world and have the ability to raise hundreds of millions of dollars for Hillary" if she ran for president.

How would voters be able to tell them apart?

They both like cigars.

They both like to chase women.

They both are married to...... well, you get the picture. :chuckle:

firechyld said:
The Christopher Walken for president thing is an urban myth. Sorry. :(

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/walken.asp

Yep, and from the snopes article:

The "Walken for President" web sites were actually the communal product of members of an Internet forum who opted to launch a faux celebrity presidential campaign as a prank.

:chuckle:

The "Internet forum" that is guilty is the General [M]ayhem forums (www.genmay.com) of which yours truly is a member. Here's a link to the shenanigans from the source!

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=562197 (warning, foul langauge in some posts)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
Good.

However, look who might run against Arnold for the Governorship of California:

Dems Woo Bill Clinton To Oppose Arnold
NewsMax

Enticed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's plunging approval ratings, California Democrats are courting some heavy hitters to run against him next year - including Bill Clinton.

"We hear that major donors are reaching out to former President Clinton, once governor of Arkansas, to run," Paul Bedard writes in his U.S. News & World Report column, Washington Whispers.

A Democratic strategist quoted by Bedard says: "On first blush, it might sound nuts. But he'd be governor of the fourth-largest economy in the world and have the ability to raise hundreds of millions of dollars for Hillary" if she ran for president.

Other potential candidates being considered include ex-Lakers star Magic Johnson, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and activist actor Rob Reiner, aka "Meathead" of "All in the Family" fame.

Says Bedard: "Imagine a 'Meathead vs. Terminator' race in 2006."

Oh! My mom will be thrilled. She always says, "Bill Clinton was the best president this country has ever had." :chuckle:

koban

ebenz47037 said:
Oh! My mom will be thrilled. She always says, "Bill Clinton was the best president this country has ever had." :chuckle:

...the best president this country has ever had....what?

Leave office?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
koban said:
...the best president this country has ever had....what?

Leave office?

You have to remember that I come from a family of died-in-the-wool democrats. There are only two conservatives (counting myself) that I know of.