Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

glorydaz

As I said, he only ever spoke what the father gave him to speak. His words we're not his own. I don't care what you think of me, I only care what God thinks of me. Say what you want, God is our judge, the only way we judge is by his word and then he will judge all of us on what we've heard and how we live when we hear the truth.

Hypocrite. You just flat out ignored the scripture I gave you.

His NAME IS called the Word of God. You deny that. Ignorance is no excuse. :nono:

God's Truth

It's dangerous to make statements about somebody or some thing that you don't know anything about. You wind up with egg on your face.

We "worship" Christ, just not as God. "Worship" is relative. It merely means to give honor or respect to. We worship a court judge as a high official, as well as we do a president or a governor. We worship Jesus as the Son of God, worthy of high praise and honor. The only One we worship as God Almighty is Jehovah,
the Father
. So you are very WRONG about your accusation.

Do you worship three Gods? We only worship one. Jehovah.

We are to ONLY WORSHIP GOD.

Now read this:

Luke 4:8 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"

Revelation 19:10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus."

No one in the Bible was ever commanded not to worship Jesus. We are told to worship God alone. Jesus WAS WORSHIPED. Jesus is God. I gave scripture where people threw themselves at Jesus' feet.

marhig

Um, you can't have it both ways.....is Jesus a created being? You answered "I believe what Jesus says, and he says that the father is the only true God and that he was sent by him." And when pressed further, you say basically so what if you're considered an heretic! I am only to conclude Jesus wasn't created. So I ask again Marhig, "Was Jesus a created being"?

You get slated because your dead wrong. And BTW, I am non-denominational.
So if what you are saying is right, then Jesus is wrong also, because it his him that says that the father is the only true God, and that he is his God also.

And I believe him.

glorydaz

It's pretty hard to understand why you don't believe Jesus when he himself says that the father is the only true God!

Jesus said, "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father." But, don't let what He, Himself, said. It's not included in your select few verses, so just toss all these other verses out. :nono:

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God. :duh:

Colossians 1:14-15
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:​

And you dare to deny the Creator of all things. :nono:

John 1:1-3 tells you the exact same thing. But, you choose darkness over the light.

Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:​

Pride is what keeps you from reading these verses we give you. You hang on to the four or five verses you don't even understand. :nono:

glorydaz

And that verse is very clear. And so are all the many verses saying that God is the God of Jesus, even Jesus saying so himself and his apostles say this also.

And what brings us to hell is not living by God's will, and living by the lusts of the flesh. Jesus said, those who enter into the kingdom of heaven, are those who do the will of father.

And God called the Son "God," but you don't want to hear that, do you?

The Bible is a big book and you're content with 5 verses. What a shame.

God's Truth

Jesus was the word of God, because he only spoke what God gave him to speak. He said his words we're not his own, but his father's which is in heaven, and it was he who sent him. So yes the word was God. Because God gave Christ Jesus every word to speak and Jesus spoke it. Doing the father's will and denying his own will to bare witness to the truth.

And I believe Jesus when he says that the father is the only true God. And that God sent him. They are his own words and I believe that they are the truth.

No one can only say and do what another does unless they are one and the same.

marhig

Yep, Marhig is right there at the bottom of the barrel with Popsthebuider. Even Meshak is not that far gone.
That's ok, because Jesus says that we will be spoken evil of for speaking the truth, and he says that God chooses the nothings of this world. So you looking at me as nothing and from the bottom of the barrel gives me great hope, thanks

1 Corinthians 1

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Those that think they are something, God will bring down, and those who see themselves as nothing, God will lift up.

Btw, you may keep in mind the parable of the Pharisee and the publican in the temple!

glorydaz

That's ok, because Jesus says that we will be spoken evil of for speaking the truth, and he says that God chooses the nothings of this world. So you looking at me as nothing and from the bottom of the barrel gives me great hope, thanks

1 Corinthians 1

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Those that think they are something, God will bring down, and those who see themselves as nothing, God will lift up.

Btw, you may keep in mind the parable of the Pharisee and the publican in the temple!

Sadly, you know nothing of what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul.

So, you go right ahead and work toward the kingdom, while those who are in the Body of Christ are already hid with Christ in God. You haven't yet entered into God's grace.

God's Truth

Sadly, you know nothing of what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul.

So, you go right ahead and work toward the kingdom, while those who are in the Body of Christ are already hid with Christ in God. You haven't yet entered into God's grace.

Too bad you ruin yourself as being a witness when you say what Jesus says is only for the Jews, and our obedience makes no difference to having life now and later.

Too bad you ruin yourself as a witness by being a foul mouth slanderer and hateful person.

marhig

Jesus said, "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father." But, don't let what He, Himself, said. It's not included in your select few verses, so just toss all these other verses out. :nono:

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God. :duh:

Colossians 1:14-15
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:​

And you dare to deny the Creator of all things. :nono:

John 1:1-3 tells you the exact same thing. But, you choose darkness over the light.

Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:​

Pride is what keeps you from reading these verses we give you. You hang on to the four or five verses you don't even understand. :nono:

Quote: 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

That's because the father was in Jesus, Paul even says that God was in Christ reconciling the world into himself, and God was reconciling the world by his gospel, by the word of reconciliation which was in Christ Jesus given to him by the father. Jesus only spoke what he was given to speak of the father, Jesus even said his words are not his own.

Thus Jesus is the visible image of the invisible God, and not only the visible image but the express image. Because he only spoke what God gave him to speak and he only did what God told him to do, he lived completely by the will of the father because the father is his God.

marhig

And God called the Son "God," but you don't want to hear that, do you?

The Bible is a big book and you're content with 5 verses. What a shame.
Content with 5 verses? You need to read the book again, there's a whole lot more than 5 verses that show that the way I believe is the truth. Would you like me to quote you some of them?

God's Truth

And that sting doesn't look much like love to me..... :chuckle:

Oh there's the rub.

It isn't a sting to obey Jesus.

Oh how I love to obey Jesus' pure and beautiful words.

I have no life without him, and I care nothing about living any other way except by doing what he says; the words of God.