Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.
Thank you.

What are you equating to a body? The Son; which is the Christ; the Spirit. It seams additional to me. GOD spoke existence into being/ breathed it/ said it and it was. All these things relate to the Spirit and Word, not a body before the material body of Jesus. Can you explain further or is there different scripture too?

Thanks again.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

Uhm..... yes ma'am there are some things Christ couldn't disclose for one reason or another until He returned.....you know, like He did for St. Paul;.... in Spirit.....the ascended LORD.

There are three there. The Father, the Holy Spirit and the Son. You just want to ignore that, I see.

You two are simply a waste of time. :nono:

popsthebuilder

There are three there. The Father, the Holy Spirit and the Son. You just want to ignore that, I see.

You two are simply a waste of time. :nono:
So silly.

The Spirit/ Word emanated or comes from the FATHER. That is a given....or it should be seing as how the father is GOD almighty......also the Spirit.....that same Spirit that filled Jesus that he knew would fill the believers in His name as GOD had relayed to Him through the Spirit.

Redundant....you would think.

God's Truth

Thank you.

What are you equating to a body?

Everything was made through Christ's body.

The Son; which is the Christ; the Spirit. It seams additional to me.

Additional?

GOD spoke existence into being/ breathed it/ said it and it was.

That is right. God spoke through the body He made Himself.

All these things relate to the Spirit and Word, not a body before the material body of Jesus. Can you explain further or is there different scripture too?

The scriptures say the Father is invisible and that Jesus his image.

The universe was made in him.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

John 1:3
Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:10
He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.

Hebrews 1:2
But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe.

Romans 11:36
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

Jesus reconciles everything though him, again. Reconcile means again.

Ephesians 1:10
as a plan for the fullness of time, to bring all things in heaven and on earth together in Christ.

Colossians 1:20
and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

Revelation 3:14 "And to the minister of the Church at Laodicea write as follows: "'This is what the Amen says--the true and faithful witness, the Beginning and Lord of God's Creation.

God's Truth

No. My words aren't me, and my words aren't with me.

Word is not the same as WORDS, either. :duh:

And my words don't become flesh and dwell among us either.

If your words are not with you where are they?

If your words are not yours then whose are they?

Jesus is the Word of God and it is saying that whatever Jesus says it is God the Father saying it.

popsthebuilder

Everything was made through Christ's body.

Additional?

That is right. God spoke through the body He made Himself.

The scriptures say the Father is invisible and that Jesus his image.

The universe was made in him.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

John 1:3
Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:10
He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.

Hebrews 1:2
But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe.

Romans 11:36
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

Jesus reconciles everything though him, again. Reconcile means again.

Ephesians 1:10
as a plan for the fullness of time, to bring all things in heaven and on earth together in Christ.

Colossians 1:20
and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

Revelation 3:14 "And to the minister of the Church at Laodicea write as follows: "'This is what the Amen says--the true and faithful witness, the Beginning and Lord of God's Creation.
Thank you; very thourough.

It isn't speaking of a body though...how do we know Christ in the last days? Through Spirit right?

The Son is not a reference to a material body. If it was then it would be referencing the boC which we know it cannot because Jesus told us that when He comes again it will not be to some far off land or some other person, but in the believer....that make up the body of Christ towards the end.

glorydaz

Clearly, these people, like JWs, do not know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. They deny the very nature of God as being Triune. I submit this is why they do NOT know what the Gospel of Grace is. Not a one of them understands the Gospel.

They don't even know the Word (God) became flesh and dwelt among us. They think the Word is the Spirit. :shocked:

What else don't they know? God is Light.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.​

Jesus is the True Light. Yet pops, Gut, and Meshak KNOW HIM NOT. :nono:

John 1:9-10
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.​

God's Truth

Thank you; very thourough.

It isn't speaking of a body though...

I gave scriptures speaking of his body.

how do we know Christ in the last days? Through Spirit right?

Right.

God calls Jesus the Son because that is what humans understand when someone comes from one.

The Son is not a reference to a material body.

The Son is in reference to a physical body.

If it was then it would be referencing the boC which we know it cannot because Jesus told us that when He comes again it will not be to some far off land or some other person, but in the believer....that make up the body of Christ towards the end.

The saved are in Jesus' body; and Jesus is in the believer's body.

God's Truth

Clearly, these people, like JWs, do not know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. They deny the very nature of God as being Triune. I submit this is why they do NOT know what the Gospel of Grace is. Not a one of them understands the Gospel.

They don't even know the Word (God) became flesh and dwelt among us. They think the Word is the Spirit. :shocked:

What else don't they know? God is Light.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.​

Jesus is the True Light. Yet pops, Gut, and Meshak KNOW HIM NOT. :nono:

John 1:9-10
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.​

Jesus is the Word of God. The Spirit is the word of God. Jesus is the Light.

It is all the same one and only God.

glorydaz

If your words are not with you where are they?

They flow out of my mouth into the air (in your case)....otherwise the flow into the ear of the hearer.

If your words are not yours then whose are they?

My words are NOT ME. . . which was your claim, deceptive one.

Jesus is the Word of God and it is saying that whatever Jesus says it is God the Father saying it.

NO, The Word was WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD. Before He even became flesh, foolish one.

Stop twisting Scripture, you evil child of satan.

popsthebuilder

They flow out of my mouth into the air (in your case)....otherwise the flow into the ear of the hearer.

NO, The Word was WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD. Before He even became flesh, foolish one.

So what was the Word before becoming flesh?

God's Truth

Your words are you.

God's Truth

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.