Christians Hand Out Cupcakes

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God didn't outlaw slavery no matter how you try to spin it, so if you oppose slavery, you oppose what God allowed.

Sorry. The Bible trumps your hatred of God. He also outlaws homosexuality.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
He washed the feet of the disciples.

He never condoned, encouraged or gave cupcakes for unrepentant sin.
:thumb:

He served wine to unrepentant sinners.

Unless you believe everyone at that wedding was a disciple.
So? No one is arguing that we shouldn't be kind to or serve sinners. The argument is that we shouldn't celebrate or condone sin by being involved with a celebration of sin.

I haven't heard an answer yet.

If making a cake for a gay wedding is condoning the sin, is making wine at a wedding that people most certainly used to get drunk condoning the sin too?
See above.

genuineoriginal

To prove that not every Christian business owner is obsessed with their clients’ sex lives, a New York Christian pastor says he and his church plan to hand out cupcakes near several gay-friendly bars in New York with the help of local bakers.

They’re calling it a “Christian Cake Mob.”

Rev. Drew Ludwig, who runs the Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church organized the “mob” because he was tired of his religion being defined by hate.
That Christian pastor must really hate homosexuals if he is giving them cupcakes and patting them on their backs as he watches them going on their way to hell in blissful ignorance of the destruction awaiting them.

Leviticus 19:17
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.​

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Oh, look. A mob. :chuckle:
Godless wretch.

That Christian pastor must really hate homosexuals if he is giving them cupcakes and patting them on their backs as he watches them going on their way to hell in blissful ignorance of the destruction awaiting them.

Leviticus 19:17
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.​

:thumb:

:first:SPOTD

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Mobs, by definition, tend to be incoherent, and you need more than three to make a bunch.

Fool.

Why do you hate Bible Believing Christians so much and love unrepentant sinners instead?

That's one of those "to ask the question is to answer it" questions.

Sorry. The Bible trumps your hatred of God. He also outlaws homosexuality.

Godless wretch.

Incoherent: Check.

More than three: Check.

Thanks. :chuckle:

shagster01

He also needs to demonstrate that the people at the wedding actually became drunk as a result of Christ's miracle.

I guess when you're a pothead, it's hard to think in a straight line.

It is completely implied in scripture as the host talks about how most people wait until the guests have "had their fill," and then bring out cheap wine, but Jesus, at that point, brought out excellent wine.

What comes after "having your fill" of wine? Why, having too much, of course.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I haven't heard an answer yet.

If making a cake for a gay wedding is condoning the sin, is making wine at a wedding that people most certainly used to get drunk condoning the sin too?

Why would it be, since drinking wine isn't a sin?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Interesting point. Many of our "religious" founding fathers owned stolen slaves. Our "Christian" nation was founded by people whom God deemed worthy of death as much as gay people.

I guess you just put to rest the idea that this nation was founded on Christianity.

I don't remember that the puritans had "stolen slaves", can you link me to that information? Thanks.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God didn't outlaw slavery no matter how you try to spin it, so if you oppose slavery, you oppose what God allowed.

God did outlaw the kind where men were kidnapped and forced into it, ive already quoted the scripture on it. It says that both the kidnapper and the person who receives the stolen one, is to be put to death.

Biblically the word slave also covers indentured servitude.

Im confused by some of your posts, do you think there is evil in God?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It is completely implied in scripture as the host talks about how most people wait until the guests have "had their fill," and then bring out cheap wine, but Jesus, at that point, brought out excellent wine.

What comes after "having your fill" of wine? Why, having too much, of course.

having your fill, means to be full and satisfied. Get a dictionary.