Christian RPG's

Jahdal

This has probably been posted before since TOL has been around for a while but I'll ask in again anyway.
Why hasn't anyone made any good (noticed I said "good") Christian role playing game (as in video game). I did see a program about one Christian video game but you were a person who went around converting people. They'd kneel and you'd touch them with a sword. That's the only one I've ever heard of.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Good idea. He could fight muslims and compete against JWs, Mormons and Calvinists. Keeping track of souls saved as the player goes around the world on mission trips

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The game industry doesn't do much with religion. You have Assassin's Creed, though, if you want to be a Muslim or Christian assassin :idunno:

ZachLegoNinja

The best way i think would be make a Christian video game may not necessarily be about things like mission trips (maybe DLC), but the average life of a christian, as long as its not as boring as Sims. The big challenge with that would be competing with big-franchise games like Dark Souls or Fallout.
spider-man-shrugs.jpg

genuineoriginal

This has probably been posted before since TOL has been around for a while but I'll ask in again anyway.
Why hasn't anyone made any good (noticed I said "good") Christian role playing game (as in video game). I did see a program about one Christian video game but you were a person who went around converting people. They'd kneel and you'd touch them with a sword. That's the only one I've ever heard of.

I played one a while ago where you threw fruit at people to convert them.